2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Registry Discussion (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   NFL Football Thread (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=84561)

65fastback2+2 12-19-2009 10:41 PM

Re: NFL Football Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firebreed05 (Post 1232391)
Jeez man.......what are you? 12?

if you cant stand the nfl smack talk...get out of the thread

im a cowboys fan and have taken plenty

acreature 12-19-2009 11:04 PM

its gettin interesting :wow:

wannamach1 12-19-2009 11:05 PM

We need to freakin get rid of Roy Williams! Catch the ball, get another first down, use the clock. Just one more good drive PLEASE!

acreature 12-19-2009 11:17 PM

holy shite! Folk needs to go first!

acreature 12-19-2009 11:30 PM

Hell Yes!

65fastback2+2 12-19-2009 11:31 PM

Saints 13-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO

dware + romo FTW!!!!! get some!

65fastback2+2 12-19-2009 11:37 PM

oh falcon, where are youuuuuuu?

wannamach1 12-19-2009 11:40 PM

Like I said before, D Ware is the man. Folk and Williams waiver wire. Now lets go win the East!:smokin:

acreature 12-19-2009 11:43 PM

That was hella football for Brees in the 4th.... But D Ware is the man. MVP for that one. :CHEERS:

Thunderbolt 12-19-2009 11:43 PM

:12: Was this the friggin' Superbowl or what? :23: It probably is for Dallas since they won't see the Superbowl anyway. Dallas did play a real good game. They need to give out two pink slips at the end of that game. One to Folk and one to Roy Williams. They both royally suck.

acreature 12-19-2009 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1232420)
:They need to give out two pink slips at the end of that game. One to Folk and one to Roy Williams. They both royally suck.

:agree:

mwcate 12-19-2009 11:47 PM

Well, the Colts are the only undefeated left. We were out shopping today & ran into coach Jim Caldwell. Twice. Very personable guy.

65fastback2+2 12-19-2009 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1232420)
:12: Was this the friggin' Superbowl or what? :23: It probably is for Dallas since they won't see the Superbowl anyway. Dallas did play a real good game. They need to give out two pink slips at the end of that game. One to Folk and one to Roy Williams. They both royally suck.

5 actually

you want to add bobby carpenter, terence newman and ken hamlin to that list

our secondary blows, esp in the 4th quarter....hence why a shutout became a close game

Thunderbolt 12-19-2009 11:52 PM

I've had a feeling for the past few weeks that the Colts are going to win it all. I can't say they'll go undefeated during the regular season, but I think Manning is completely at his peak as a quarterback right now in his career. The talent around him is all there. We'll see.

65fastback2+2 12-20-2009 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1232425)
I've had a feeling for the past few weeks that the Colts are going to win it all. I can't say they'll go undefeated during the regular season, but I think Manning is completely at his peak as a quarterback right now in his career. The talent around him is all there. We'll see.

i dont think so....granted hes a great QB...but hes also running almost a 1:1 int/td ratio right now. thats not "peak of his career".

if anybody is peaking, you should look to favre....holy cow

falcongtho3 12-20-2009 12:07 AM

I've never seen Romo play that well, and the Dallas 'D' certainly showed up. Brees and Co. had a good run in the fourth quarter, but too many missed opportunities in the first three cost them dearly. All in all, and exciting and frustrating game. We've had three close ones in a row, and I guess if you can get away with wins in two of the three you're ahead of the pack.
From here on out it'll be for position in the playoffs for the Saints, and for Dallas it's a chance to get to the big dance.

But all of that said...there is no way I would pay good money for the NFL network!

:borg:

65fastback2+2 12-20-2009 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by falcongtho3 (Post 1232429)
I've never seen Romo play that well, and the Dallas 'D' certainly showed up. Brees and Co. had a good run in the fourth quarter, but too many missed opportunities in the first three cost them dearly. All in all, and exciting and frustrating game. We've had three close ones in a row, and I guess if you can get away with wins in two of the three you're ahead of the pack.
From here on out it'll be for position in the playoffs for the Saints, and for Dallas it's a chance to get to the big dance.

But all of that said...there is no way I would pay good money for the NFL network!

imma go find me some political topics to post :butt:

never underestimate romo...he wants to win badly

acreature 12-20-2009 12:30 AM

Quote:

I've never seen Romo play that well, and the Dallas 'D' certainly showed up.

If they can just show up for every game like that, they would be a contender.

Quote:

Ditto here!

65fastback2+2 12-20-2009 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mach nism (Post 1232434)
If they can just show up for every game like that, they would be a contender.

Ditto here!

i dont mind the nfl network.....was the same as watching fox/cbs/nbc to me

Thunderbolt 12-20-2009 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 65fastback2+2 (Post 1232427)
i dont think so....granted hes a great QB...but hes also running almost a 1:1 int/td ratio right now. thats not "peak of his career".

if anybody is peaking, you should look to favre....holy cow

Does the Q-tip run freely between your ears? Where the hell are you getting your stats? He's got 9 touchdowns and 4 interceptions in the past 3 games. Denver was his bad game, but he still threw 4 touchdowns. He's got 33 touchdowns and 15 interceptions. I take that anyday. I'd like to see how many more interceptions Favre would have with the 900 yard deficit and 6 less touchdowns he has to Manning. Their stats would be somewhat comparable.

65fastback2+2 12-20-2009 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1232441)
Does the Q-tip run freely between your ears? Where the hell are you getting your stats? He's got 9 touchdowns and 4 interceptions in the past 3 games. Denver was his bad game, but he still threw 4 touchdowns. He's got 33 touchdowns and 15 interceptions. I take that anyday. I'd like to see how many more interceptions Favre would have with the 900 yard deficit and 6 less touchdowns he has to Manning. Their stats would be somewhat comparable.

i meant 1:2, not 1:1, sorry bout that....hes got 15 INT's and 33 TD's...thats ~2 TD's for every INT

and if you extrapolate the yards, that would put favre around 34 TD's and 9 INT's

Thunderbolt 12-20-2009 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 65fastback2+2 (Post 1232442)
that would put favre around 34 TD's and 9 INT's

Yeah, somewhat comparable. I knew Manning would come up short in the interception department. I just saw that this is Manning's best year ever for passing yardage. If he played the next 2 full games he could easily get 4,800 yards.

jcooper0818 12-20-2009 04:20 AM

besides the Saints having all the pressure taken off them for the perfect run season....
the only other thing that happened is we bucked the Cowboys heads up so that they can be beaten and kicked out the playoffs by Philly in Jerry's House!!

but yes...the cowboys did beat the saints...i will admit defeat!!

falcongtho3 12-20-2009 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 65fastback2+2 (Post 1232430)
imma go find me some political topics to post :butt:

never underestimate romo...he wants to win badly

The Saints are certianly beat up and Bush and Gay leaving the game early on certaily didn't help things. That isn't an excuse, the Saints have talent and depth so winning was still a possibility. A lot of locals are overlooking the next two games and focusing on the possibility/probability of meeting Farve & Co., and I certainly hope it comes to pass but I hope it's not at the cost of the end of the season. There's still football to play!

65fastback2+2 12-20-2009 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcooper0818 (Post 1232452)
besides the Saints having all the pressure taken off them for the perfect run season....
the only other thing that happened is we bucked the Cowboys heads up so that they can be beaten and kicked out the playoffs by Philly in Jerry's House!!

but yes...the cowboys did beat the saints...i will admit defeat!!

lol, cowboys are gonna make the playoffs :claus: