2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   Accessories - Non Performance type add-ons (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Cervini's Mach 1 bumper....stock or '03 cobra style (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9550)

need it 01-29-2009 07:55 PM

Re: Cervini's Mach 1 bumper....stock or '03 cobra style

that shaved 03 cobra rear bumper looks sweet..i must say

ASH302 05-16-2009 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaker Dan (Post 99334)
Cobra style bumper with Mach 1 lettering.

that is what i agree with

getsomemach1 02-04-2010 05:12 PM

I Dont Know About Changing The Bumper At All, I Searched Around For About 1 An A Half Years Looking For My Mach.and I Just Fell In Love With Everything That This Model Has To Offer . Im Saying This Because I Used To Be A Camero Guy, I Dreamed Of Owning A 95 Ss Or A 2002 Ss. I Never Drove One Lol , It Wasnt Untill My One Friend Let Me Drive His 99 Gt And It Was Like I Was In Rehab, I Got The Camero Out Of My System , I Picked Up My 2004 Dsg Mach @ 19000 Miles

And Its Been A Blast To Drive Ever Since, Sorry Getting To The Point, I Know That The Mach 1 Guys Feel Left Out Cause They Want More Recognition When Someone Pulls Behind Him Or Her, To Tell You The Truth I Didnt Know What A 03-04 Mach 1 Was Till I Seen One Is Germany, But Once I Seen That Shaker Sticking Out Of The Hood And The Motor Stretching From Fender To Fender I Knew That There Would Not Be Anything Else To Take Its Place, I Felt That There Was A Countdown , When Was I Going To Get My Own Stallion Lol

I Know That Its To Each His Own But I Dont Want The Back Of My Car Looking Like A Billboard For Ford Either, The Badge Speaks For Itself . I Enjoy When People Ask Me If Thats A Gt, I Laugh At First And Then I School Them What They Are Really Up Against. So Far I Raced My Friends 99 Cobra And 2 Corvettes, Idk The Years Im Thinking 2002-03 . And I Look At It This Way If Your Not Pulling Up Next To Me With Anything Less That A V-8 There Is No Point In Racing. If I Wanted To Hear A 4 0r Six Banger I Would Go Home And Do Some Lawn Work Lol .

I Guess Its Something Since I Could Remember My Dad Having A 77 Buick Lesabre With A 350 True Dual Exhaust And Straight Through Flowmasters, And A Edelbrock 650 Cfm Carb That I Ve Grown To Love The Sound And Power Of A V-8

Lol Btw My Wife Hates My Obsession With My Mach, Till I Have A Girl Or Boy Of My Own. My Mach Is My Baby

Charles236 02-04-2010 07:46 PM

It sounds like you are enjoying your Mach 1, and that is great. I know what its like to get a Mach after being into other cars, I am a refuge from the Mopar camp who bought a Mach after giving up on Chrysler ever building a car that I would want to own. I bought my '04 new in May of '04, and i still enjoy driving it every chance I get.

Mike1284 02-06-2010 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by getsomemach1 (Post 1245280)
I Dont Know About Changing The Bumper At All, I Searched Around For About 1 An A Half Years Looking For My Mach.and I Just Fell In Love With Everything That This Model Has To Offer . Im Saying This Because I Used To Be A Camero Guy, I Dreamed Of Owning A 95 Ss Or A 2002 Ss. I Never Drove One Lol , It Wasnt Untill My One Friend Let Me Drive His 99 Gt And It Was Like I Was In Rehab, I Got The Camero Out Of My System , I Picked Up My 2004 Dsg Mach @ 19000 Miles

And Its Been A Blast To Drive Ever Since, Sorry Getting To The Point, I Know That The Mach 1 Guys Feel Left Out Cause They Want More Recognition When Someone Pulls Behind Him Or Her, To Tell You The Truth I Didnt Know What A 03-04 Mach 1 Was Till I Seen One Is Germany, But Once I Seen That Shaker Sticking Out Of The Hood And The Motor Stretching From Fender To Fender I Knew That There Would Not Be Anything Else To Take Its Place, I Felt That There Was A Countdown , When Was I Going To Get My Own Stallion Lol

I Know That Its To Each His Own But I Dont Want The Back Of My Car Looking Like A Billboard For Ford Either, The Badge Speaks For Itself . I Enjoy When People Ask Me If Thats A Gt, I Laugh At First And Then I School Them What They Are Really Up Against. So Far I Raced My Friends 99 Cobra And 2 Corvettes, Idk The Years Im Thinking 2002-03 . And I Look At It This Way If Your Not Pulling Up Next To Me With Anything Less That A V-8 There Is No Point In Racing. If I Wanted To Hear A 4 0r Six Banger I Would Go Home And Do Some Lawn Work Lol .

I Guess Its Something Since I Could Remember My Dad Having A 77 Buick Lesabre With A 350 True Dual Exhaust And Straight Through Flowmasters, And A Edelbrock 650 Cfm Carb That I Ve Grown To Love The Sound And Power Of A V-8

Lol Btw My Wife Hates My Obsession With My Mach, Till I Have A Girl Or Boy Of My Own. My Mach Is My Baby

a camEro guy, really?

03_Blue_Mach1 04-22-2010 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mongoose (Post 98847)
Ya gotta go with the Stock bumper. I can hear all the snake owners crying already, You copied our bumper,thoes are for COBRA'S only, and I would have to agree wih them. Besides, I think our bumber looks cleaner anyway,one piece,neat and mean,,,,,IMHO! :gears:

I completely agree: Stock bumper, Mach1 in standard script.

SparksMach1 04-22-2010 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by getsomemach1 (Post 1245280)

Dang that had to have taken you forever to type, capitalized the first letter of every word!

ASH302 04-22-2010 06:34 PM

i think IMHO that the cobra bumper shaved with mach 1 writtin looks bad azz, :claus:

PrISM 04-23-2010 11:24 AM

Necro posting much?

Anyway I've got a shaved Cobra rear being painted right now!

ASH302 04-23-2010 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrISM (Post 1273350)
Necro posting much?

Anyway I've got a shaved Cobra rear being painted right now!

like to see that when you get it done

nicky rash 05-30-2011 09:40 PM

The cobra bumper would be great.As far as what script and font to have is another issue.But it would be good to have our own bumper.The cobra and gt guys do.I think we should too.We are our own thing not a red headed step child from Ford.