2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Registry Discussion (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   NFL Football Thread (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=84561)

65fastback2+2 11-15-2009 11:53 PM

Re: NFL Football Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aneurism (Post 1221920)
I dont mind Brady's arrogance as much as Bellichek's arrogance, ego and gall.

i'll never get over "plax said we're only gonna score 17? hahahah"

acreature 11-15-2009 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fenixfire (Post 1221919)
Durn right. I dont care. They lost to a 2nd rate team and it doesnt matter what all the spreads are or anything since they wont make it past the first round of the playoffs anyway.

First... the Pack isn't second rate... they've not found a solid groove yet. They are good. They just dont have consistency..... yet.

As far as your post......... Cowboys lost, yes. At least most shite-talkers are willing to offer insight... picks.... favorites... etc etc before simply talking shite ;)

But that's cool. Whatever gets your ding-a-ling hard. :23:

acreature 11-15-2009 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 65fastback2+2 (Post 1221923)
and everyone has lost to a 2nd or 3rd rate team at some point. heck, p. manning threw more INT's today than Romo. everyone has off days and off games

I'm waiting to hear the Romo haters. That was an entire O loss. The D was solid until they got tired from playing 75% of the game. The O sucked arse today PERIOD.

65fastback2+2 11-15-2009 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aneurism (Post 1221926)
First... the Pack isn't second rate... they've not found a solid groove yet. They are good. They just dont have consistency..... yet.

As far as your post......... Cowboys lost, yes. At least most shite-talkers are willing to offer insight... picks.... favorites... etc etc before simply talking shite ;)

he'd be in trouble if the saints lost to the rams today...guess thatd make the saints terrible too

65fastback2+2 11-15-2009 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aneurism (Post 1221930)
I'm waiting to hear the Romo haters. That was an entire O loss. The D was solid until they got tired from playing 75% of the game. The O sucked arse today PERIOD.

yup

and imma take a shovel to roy williams head. that boy cannot play and cannot catch and has no room to friggin whine that austin was outperforming him. he needs to get over himself and take what he can get. tossing footballs away for fumbles...letting balls go through your hands and smack you in the face. pathetic. roy williams is a waste and detroit made out on that deal big time

acreature 11-16-2009 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 65fastback2+2 (Post 1221934)
roy williams is a waste and detroit made out on that deal big time

I think he's lacking a lot of confidence from being stuck in that mess of Detroit for years, and having so much pressure to perform here. Yeah, he's a pro and should get over the pressure.

I recall another great deal from that Herschel Walker dude, (but that worked for the Boys) LMAO

Fenixfire 11-16-2009 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aneurism (Post 1221926)

As far as Im concerned I dont need to offer anything when we have pretty much seen the same thing from them year after year, as of late. They could go undefeated for the season, but the fact of the matter is this team has yet to offer ANYTHING in the playoffs and thats when it really matters.

Thunderbolt 11-16-2009 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TorchMach1 (Post 1221828)
WHO DEY!!! WHERE ARE ALL THE SQUEELER FANS NOW?!! :claus:

They could have 1 more game against each other in the playoffs maybe. We can't win the division, but the Steelers can still try for a decent playoff seeding. The Bengals are defintiley tough this year. I've got nothing against them.

acreature 11-16-2009 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fenixfire (Post 1221937)
As far as Im concerned I dont need to offer anything when we have pretty much seen the same thing from them year after year. They could go undefeated for the season, but the fact of the matter is this team has yet to offer ANYTHING in the playoffs and thats when it really matters.

No argument there.

BTW, who's your team? Pitts, NO, Indy? Wait... we don't know! You've only bashed he Boys. I'll wait til after the SB to hear your lifelong allegiance :23:

65fastback2+2 11-16-2009 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1221939)
They could have 1 more game against each other in the playoffs maybe. We can't win the division, but the Steelers can still try for a decent playoff seeding. The Bengals are defintiley tough this year. I've got nothing against them.

a lot of it is going to depend on how bad benson is...he's pretty key for the bengals right now

acreature 11-16-2009 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1221939)

I, and a lot of C'Boy fans can attest to the 3 game season with one team.

Anyone remember a couple years ago when Big D owned the Giants until game 3? Ain't over til then.

65fastback2+2 11-16-2009 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fenixfire (Post 1221937)
As far as Im concerned I dont need to offer anything when we have pretty much seen the same thing from them year after year, as of late. They could go undefeated for the season, but the fact of the matter is this team has yet to offer ANYTHING in the playoffs and thats when it really matters.

thats because jerry likes to change too much year after year...a team usually needs 1-2 seasons to get in a full groove together...but the cowboys team hasnt gotten that in 10-12 years. its always some huge change year after year

acreature 11-16-2009 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 65fastback2+2 (Post 1221943)
thats because jerry likes to change too much year after year...a team usually needs 1-2 seasons to get in a full groove together...but the cowboys team hasnt gotten that in 10-12 years. its always some huge change year after year

The Dallas TX Al Davis.

Fenixfire 11-16-2009 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aneurism (Post 1221940)
No argument there.

BTW, who's your team? Pitts, NO, Indy? Wait... we don't know! You've only bashed he Boys. I'll wait til after the SB to hear your lifelong allegiance :23:

Take a guess. ;)

And the cowboys have needed new ownership for years.

65fastback2+2 11-16-2009 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aneurism (Post 1221936)
I think he's lacking a lot of confidence from being stuck in that mess of Detroit for years, and having so much pressure to perform here. Yeah, he's a pro and should get over the pressure.

I recall another great deal from that Herschel Walker dude, (but that worked for the Boys) LMAO

i just think hes not that good

i watch receivers that are good....larry fitzgerald...that boy catches anything and everything.

roy might be decent, but so far, besides the number on his jersey, id say hes another TO....same mouth and dropped passes

65fastback2+2 11-16-2009 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fenixfire (Post 1221947)
Take a guess. ;)

its jerry owning the team and willing to throw any amount of $$$ that helps. 92, 93 and 95 didnt happen for just no reason at all. but that was the 90's dynasty team and once they were rolling he left them alone...but he did a lot to put it together too

acreature 11-16-2009 12:17 AM

Quote:

I would argue a NEW GM...

As an Owner; he has done an assload for the Team...

As a GM; he's an idiot.

acreature 11-16-2009 12:18 AM

Quote:

Take a guess. ;)

I don't think YOU know... yet. :23:

65fastback2+2 11-16-2009 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aneurism (Post 1221951)
I would argue a NEW GM...

As an Owner; he has done an assload for the Team...

As a GM; he's an idiot.

yup.

and we need a coach....im tired of wade's clueless look. hes a defensive coordinator at best

acreature 11-16-2009 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 65fastback2+2 (Post 1221954)
yup.

and we need a coach....im tired of wade's clueless look. hes a defensive coordinator at best

Its all a "wait" until Garrett is ready. But we will need a Def Coach when that happens.

Fenixfire 11-16-2009 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aneurism (Post 1221952)
I don't think YOU know... yet. :23:

Ive had one team my whole life and only one team. I dont hop on band wagons.

acreature 11-16-2009 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fenixfire (Post 1221957)
Ive had one team my whole life and only one team. I dont hop on band wagons.

Good for you. I ain't scared to say Ive been a Cowboy fan since 78... Through the 80s and late 90s-now too. Got a picture to prove it.... LMAO

Fenixfire 11-16-2009 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aneurism (Post 1221958)
Good for you. I ain't scared to say Ive been a Cowboy fan since 78... Through the 80s and late 90s-now too. Got a picture to prove it.... LMAO

Undefeated in the super bowl and had arguably the best quarterback of all time.

acreature 11-16-2009 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fenixfire (Post 1221962)

I recall that catch and my heart sinking. Danny White wasn't the best, but he was a little above par. I hate he went out so close.

But as is par for the course, what have they done for you lately.... just like my Boys.

65fastback2+2 11-16-2009 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fenixfire (Post 1221962)

this sentence doesnt computer...."best qb of all time"...so you're a miami fan? but wait, they didnt win a superbowl....hmmm