2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   Mach 1 Specific Event(s) (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Carlisle All Fords Mach 1 Regional - June 1-3, 2007 (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=55125)

whitemach 07-03-2007 06:06 PM

Re: Carlisle All Fords Mach 1 Regional - June 1-3, 2007

Alright guys thanks for the support. I have and am currently seeking help. Its support from friends like the registry that more than anything. You guys keep on Maching and ill see you at Carlisle 09

HAEG 07-04-2007 08:38 AM

This registry has alot of really cool stuff on it, mostly it's the great people on here that keeps me coming back. Your fun peoples' to hang out with.
Thanks to great Americans like Roy & Bill H. for your time & service, glad to see your talents and determination are on our side. See you in 09 for sure, but maybe with any luck, you can make a day or two next year. Either way we'll see you on the registry. If you need anything you know where to find us, even for a few PM's to blow off steam.
Take care Roy. MACH-ON!!

whitemach 07-04-2007 12:33 PM

Thanks Scott. Again next year is grimm. The 1700 mile trip to tennessee from here is a horrible ride. Especially in Ar Kans ***. Almost as if they have speed bumps on I40. The mach did not respond well to those roads. The bad news is ive never ran anything but 93 Octane. Well they dont have it down here. I guess it a good thing it can run on 91:( Good news is Ive found a mustang shop close by down here. So hopefully they can fuel my thirst to learn while im down here. This is funny, the local drag strip has grass growing through the pavement. But the is an abandoned air strip not to far where they set up a tree. And to my delight there are about 4 other Machs down here that own that strip. You guys take it easy:gears:

HAEG 08-03-2007 07:34 AM

A message from (Roy) whitemach written on a different thread.
A little background: Roy was overseas till early May of 2007. Came back to his home in Tennesee and drove to the show following 03mach69mach (Mark). Roy sat near Mikestang and myself at Hooters Thursday night.

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitemach (Post 833540)
I couldnt find the 07 thread so ill do it here. For those who I met @ the 07 show. Here are my tests result for my medical issues. I have a hairline fracture that runs from my right knee down to my ankle. Shin Splints for B.H. Also have some minor ligament damage in the right knee. Now the the serious stuff. About a week ago i had an MRI done. This is why i had to leave the show early. I have a sinus disease. Ive researched them and only the tumored ones can be fatal. 99% sure i dont have that. And on the right side of my brain (which i hear is the side chevy drivers use) there is an abnormality. I assume i will have more tests. But the doc told me this is what is causing my chronic headaches and migranes. The sinus disease im almost positive came from the deployments. The other i dont know. I appoligize for this being WAY off subject. But after speaking with other members i thought some of you guys wanted to know. Unfortunately i cant make the 08 show :( But I'll be more than ready to have a cold one with all of you in 09.
roy

Good luck Roy, see in 2009.

03mach69mach 08-03-2007 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitemach (Post 817914)
Hey everyone,
Just figured I would let you all know why I had to leave the show on Friday afternoon. I ve had several mild to serious medical conditions arise from my latest Iraq deployment. And as some of you already know I was struck by one Friday afternoon. Special thanks to HAEG and
03mach69mach for helping the new guy prior to and during the show. I met alot of great people and saw alot of awesome cars. This was my first car show experience. It just saddens me that I had to cut it so short. Thanks again to everyone.

Roy

Roy,

I missed this post as I was on vacation. Sorry to hear about your condition. You are in my family's prayers. I hate to hear that you won't be able to make 2008 Carlisle. Let me know if there is anything that I can do for you or your family.

HAEG 04-06-2017 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAEG (Post 727543)
CMEmach1 may be referring to his detailing schedule for the Mach and not being able to attend. Hope you all (family included) can make it.

This is a good time to determine what we are eating and who can bring what. I'll be bringing what I can carry, and go to the local grocery store for everything else.

Needs
burgers & rolls
dogs & rolls
condiments= ketchup, mustard, butter, salt, pepper, plastic eating untensils, napkins/paper towels
Salads (garden, potato, macaroni) ?

What else?

I'm providing
Yuengling Lager
Pork Ribs
NJ sweet Corn on da cob (should be available by then)
brautwurst & kraut (we can invite the Galaxy Club)

Bill Hamilton (rib sauce)

Who can help out, what can you provide?

First post for Carlisle Mach1 Hotel BBQ... Been doing the BBQ for 10 years now...
It seems to get better every year.

Bill Hamilton 04-06-2017 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAEG (Post 1625293)
First post for Carlisle Mach1 Hotel BBQ... Been doing the BBQ for 10 years now...
It seems to get better every year.

:23: Scott, you're too late. This was 10 years ago. :smokin:

HAEG 04-07-2017 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Hamilton (Post 1625296)
:23: Scott, you're too late. This was 10 years ago. :smokin:

Yes I know it was, went back to search how many years we have been doing the BBQ as Mach 1 Registry, we've been doing this for 10 years and the registry has been around for 15 years this upcoming May. The Galaxy guys were doing the BBQ deal before us at the hotel, we just kind of added to it I guess.
When you look at the list's of who is going to be there it has not changed a whole lot over the years.
I believe in 2006 (Jeff) JDraper had suggested the BBQ back at the hotel and 2007 we made it happen. I also looked back to see when I started going to Carlisle with my Mach 1, that was in 2005.