2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   Mach 1 Specific Event(s) (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Carlisle All Fords Mach 1 Regional - June 1-3, 2007 (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=55125)

greygod 06-08-2007 04:52 PM

Re: Carlisle All Fords Mach 1 Regional - June 1-3, 2007

i am game if i can get the day off. sounds good to me.

need a favor i need a set of valve covers, dont care if 03 or 04's.
i was not able to find a set last weekend and my search this week
is bleak. if anyone has a set or knows someone that does
shot me a pm.
thanks

ps dave, can you change my log in to grey god.

bris09 06-08-2007 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 03mach1 (Post 807284)
Yes, let's plan on it for next year Wed before the show.....we can hit the CJ & Museum Or maybe have a catered dinner at the museum? :) Looks like you can setup a group thing. Maybe they can work with us.

I'm sure they will. They let the MCCPA have an all Mustang car show every September.

falcongtho3 06-08-2007 10:11 PM

Does anyone know far away is the Hershey facility from the Carlisle area and would anyone be interested in going as group there?
:borg:

bris09 06-08-2007 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by falcongtho3 (Post 807473)
Does anyone know far away is the Hershey facility from the Carlisle area and would anyone be interested in going as group there?

It's about a 45-50 minute drive from Carlisle. Give or take depending on traffic. Straight up I-81 to Rt. 39. And yes to the second question.

falcongtho3 06-08-2007 10:22 PM

Travel Channel did a half hour deal on it that aired recently. Looked pretty cool...lots of chocolate...LOTS and LOTS...

bris09 06-08-2007 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by falcongtho3 (Post 807486)
Travel Channel did a half hour deal on it that aired recently. Looked pretty cool...lots of chocolate...LOTS and LOTS...

Chocolate is not a good thing to say around here these days. People are pissed that the board members at Hershey have decided to close plants and move the jobs to China and Mexico even though Hershey's profits are still way up. This is the same board that tried to sell the company a few years ago until the Govenor said no way. This board is only about putting money in their pockets and are not concerned about upholding the values of Milton Hershey. He was just as concerned about his workers and the town as he was his wallet.

A bit of trivia for ya. There is no official town of Hershey, it is actually Derry Township and is only referred to as Hershey.

Rustangin 06-09-2007 09:18 AM

It's been a long time since I've been to the Theme Park in Hershey. I here it's better now. It was def. behind times on other parks I have visited. Still a very nice place to spend a day at.

HAEG 06-09-2007 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 03mach1 (Post 807284)
Yes, let's plan on it for next year Wed before the show.....we can hit the CJ & Museum Or maybe have a catered dinner at the museum? :) Looks like you can setup a group thing. Maybe they can work with us.

That would be pretty cool. I think!! And I plan on attending. I'll help if any help is needed. I might be in that area in January 08, depending on whether I go to the NHRA Division 1 banquet, which is held at the Hershey Lodge.

Also I'll head up the cookout efforts for next year, again. Had a good time, looking forward to next year. Anyone have comments or suggestions on how to make things better? Let us know. I guess Friday night is probably the best night for the cookout, seems some people leave after the show on Saturday, but everyone give there opinions. Lets make the 2008 AFN Carlisle, PA the best ever.

Would anyone be interested in a cookout at the showfield? Would take some extra effort, but could prolly get some tables and chairs from the fairgrounds, we would need a grill and could have food and drinks with all Mach1 members right at the show. Would that be better then at the hotel??
Haeg

bris09 06-09-2007 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAEG (Post 807664)
That would be pretty cool. I think!! And I plan on attending. I'll help if any help is needed. I might be in that area in January 08, depending on whether I go to the NHRA Division 1 banquet, which is held at the Hershey Lodge.

Also I'll head up the cookout efforts for next year, again. Had a good time, looking forward to next year. Anyone have comments or suggestions on how to make things better? Let us know. I guess Friday night is probably the best night for the cookout, seems some people leave after the show on Saturday, but everyone give there opinions. Lets make the 2008 AFN Carlisle, PA the best ever.

Would anyone be interested in a cookout at the showfield? Would take some extra effort, but could prolly get some tables and chairs from the fairgrounds, we would need a grill and could have food and drinks with all Mach1 members right at the show. Would that be better then at the hotel??
Haeg

I'm only a few miles from the museum, if you guys want I can talk with them and see about setting something up.

Suggestion for next years cookout. Let's just skip the free ice. It wasn't worth it.

JDraper 06-09-2007 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAEG (Post 807664)
Haeg

IMHO, I think it's better at the Hotel. Gives everyone a chance to unwind from the showfield before dinner and get cleaned up. They've got a nice pavilion there with the grill's, tables, and they are more than helpful with other things we need.

Mikestang 06-13-2007 05:16 PM

Got my CD and pic today

Thanks HAEG !

JDraper 06-13-2007 05:16 PM

Scott...thanks for the package!!!:machgod:

CMEmach1 06-13-2007 05:42 PM

Thanks Scott....Pic is awesome ...I'll watch the vid tonight!

HAEG 06-14-2007 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikestang (Post 809420)
Got my CD and pic today

Thanks HAEG !

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDraper (Post 809421)
Scott...thanks for the package!!!:machgod:

Quote:

Originally Posted by CMEmach1 (Post 809441)
Thanks Scott....Pic is awesome ...I'll watch the vid tonight!

No problem guys. The videos are mine and Muffstang66's. You will have to view the video's on a computer they are all MPEG files, there is a picture on the CD as well. I didn't put them on DVD and I didn't alter them much at all. Still messing with the video software so I plan on a compilation video in the near future, from 06 & 07 Carlisle, when i get it together I'll post it..

Genghis Mach 06-15-2007 09:30 AM

Thanks for the pic HAEG.very nice.

HAEG 06-27-2007 05:42 PM

Dave I found a better picture of the tenth anniversary shirt, well can't see the shirt that good, but who cares.
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i2...g/DSC07619.jpg

JDraper 06-27-2007 06:43 PM

What anniversary shirt???:tongue:

03mach69mach 06-28-2007 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAEG (Post 815117)
Dave I found a better picture of the tenth anniversary shirt, well can't see the shirt that good, but who cares.
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i2...g/DSC07619.jpg

Go Haeg!! Good job working on your Frank Pimp Badge!:fro:

Bill Hamilton 06-28-2007 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 03mach69mach (Post 815458)
Go Haeg!! Good job working on your Frank Pimp Badge!:fro:

Haeg was in that picture??? ;)

HAEG 06-28-2007 02:35 PM

My wife took a nice picture didn't she. I printed the pic and went back the next day to have them sign it. Nice girls having fun.
To my left:
check out www.Carlyannrose.com
and google search Meegan Delaney for some nudes of her.
I didn't know I was standing with such greatness.

Mikestang 06-28-2007 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAEG (Post 815588)
My wife took a nice picture didn't she. I printed the pic and went back the next day to have them sign it. Nice girls having fun.
To my left:
check out www.Carlyannrose.com
and google search Meegan Delaney for some nudes of her.
I didn't know I was standing with such greatness.

Your wife is a good sport and with all the stuff she did at the BBQ if i were you I would not dare trade her ...........
I dont think any of those chicks there know how to make a decent Rib

whitemach 07-03-2007 01:43 AM

Hey everyone,
Just figured I would let you all know why I had to leave the show on Friday afternoon. I ve had several mild to serious medical conditions arise from my latest Iraq deployment. And as some of you already know I was struck by one Friday afternoon. Special thanks to HAEG and
03mach69mach for helping the new guy prior to and during the show. I met alot of great people and saw alot of awesome cars. This was my first car show experience. It just saddens me that I had to cut it so short. Thanks again to everyone.

Roy

Bill Hamilton 07-03-2007 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitemach (Post 817914)
Hey everyone,
Just figured I would let you all know why I had to leave the show on Friday afternoon. I ve had several mild to serious medical conditions arise from my latest Iraq deployment. And as some of you already know I was struck by one Friday afternoon. Special thanks to HAEG and
03mach69mach for helping the new guy prior to and during the show. I met alot of great people and saw alot of awesome cars. This was my first car show experience. It just saddens me that I had to cut it so short. Thanks again to everyone.

Roy

Thanks for your service and sorry for your problems, Roy. There's help out there so seek it. You’ll learn to compartmentalize those things and enjoy the little things in life again. Certain sounds and smells would cause me to momentarily flashback initially when I returned from my first tour many years ago but it’ll pass. Just stay out of trouble and give it time. Concentrate on the present and the future and leave the bad times behind. It takes time but they will fade … not disappear but fade. Enjoy your car, car things and car people and hopefully we’ll see you again next year at Carlisle.

whitemach 07-03-2007 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Hamilton (Post 817958)
Thanks for your service and sorry for your problems, Roy. There's help out there so seek it. You’ll learn to compartmentalize those things and enjoy the little things in life again. Certain sounds and smells would cause me to momentarily flashback initially when I returned from my first tour many years ago but it’ll pass. Just stay out of trouble and give it time. Concentrate on the present and the future and leave the bad times behind. It takes time but they will fade … not disappear but fade. Enjoy your car, car things and car people and hopefully we’ll see you again next year at Carlisle.

Thanks Mr. Hamilton. Nope not next year :( 2009 will be my next year in Carlisle. Im down in El Paso until January 09. So Ill see you guys in June 09.

Mikestang 07-03-2007 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitemach (Post 817914)
Hey everyone,

Roy

Hey Roy,
I think I sat next to you at dinner, dont be afraid to get some help. Not all war wounds are visible and the funny thing is the ones you dont see are sometimes the worst ones to have.
I cant imagine what you have been through, but if it bothers you than you must be a good person inside and not some cold hearted ***.

Mike