2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   Mach 1 Specific Event(s) (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle 2-5 June 2016 ...> (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=133553)

Mach1 EH 03-16-2016 08:42 AM

Re: All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle 2-5 June 2016 ...>

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDraper (Post 1615965)
You can always stop by here again for a break :)

Yes thanks for the offer, I'll run it past the other Mustang driver.

HAEG 03-18-2016 09:28 PM

*UPDATED 3-28-2016*

Thursday, June 2, 2016 Dinner @ TJ Rockwells 6:00 PM
http://www.tjrockwells.com/locations/mechanicsburg.html

We will need a head count to reserve TJ Rockwells Thursday night, so please let me know if your going and how many people in your party.

03Mach1 - 1

Haeg - 2

Mach146 - 2

JDraper - 3

Old School - 3

SonicboomVa - 2

Bris09 - 2

Mach1Eh - 2

Bmartin924 - 1

Anyone else?

Friday night picnic/BBQ Supply-Food Donation List
Held at Homewood Suites-West 5001 Ritter Rd. Mechanicsburg, Pa starts approximately 6:00 PM

Haeg - Homemade Potato Salad, Homemade Pasta Salad, Baked beans, assorted homemade cookies

Mach146 (Lew) - Hamburger Rolls

Mach1Eh - Juice & soda

SonicboomVA - hot dog buns and desert

Old School - chicken

Bris09 - hamburger & cheese

JDraper - cookies, veggies, fruit, grape salad and dessert

Bmartin924 - drinks and dessert

Anyon else?

Any food or drink anyone would like to bring please post up, I will add it to the list. We can always use deserts & drinks. Fruit or veggie trays or maybe a salad for anyone grazing on the healthy stuff. :-) lol There is a Walmart and other stores nearby.

Raffle Donations for Friday night BBQ

Any donations you would like to give towards a free raffle on Friday evening at our BBQ would be appreciated.

Haeg - Ford Mustang Hot Cocoa set with 4 mugs

Mach146 - Hallmark Mustang (car) Holiday Ornament

SonicboomVa - something

Bris09 - something

Bmartin924 - something

Anyone else?

Typically we have enough leftovers from Friday night to eat on Saturday at the hotel as well.

JDraper 03-19-2016 08:17 AM

We're in for the picnic(s) as usual...will bring cookies, veggies, fruit, grape salad and some sort of dessert :)

bmartin924 03-28-2016 11:05 AM

Newbie going to the event! I applied for and got accepted to participate in the American Flag.

I am very excited to meet the members of the group. Count me in for TJ Rockwells Thursday night (right now just 1 - not sure if wife can make it). I will also bring some drinks and a dessert for the Friday night BBQ. I will also bring a door prize.

Looking forward to it.

Bruce

HAEG 03-28-2016 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmartin924 (Post 1616691)
Newbie going to the event! I applied for and got accepted to participate in the American Flag.

I am very excited to meet the members of the group. Count me in for TJ Rockwells Thursday night (right now just 1 - not sure if wife can make it). I will also bring some drinks and a dessert for the Friday night BBQ. I will also bring a door prize.

Looking forward to it.

Bruce

I have updated the list up to this point. Thank you for the offerings to date everyone. 64 days for me and I'll be at the hotel.

HAEG 03-28-2016 12:45 PM

So who will be In town on Wednesday night? I plan to be at the hotel Wednesday afternoon, so just seeing who will be available for dinner?? I missed last year, did you guys go to the Quaker Steak and Lube again??

ridingdragon 03-28-2016 06:57 PM

Unfortunately Pam and I are probably going to have to cancel coming this year. I had a catastrophic engine failure late last fall while running stabilizer through the fuel system. The bottom end decided to let go in the tune of a broken connecting rod! I have a forged 5.0 stroker short block ready to be assembled toward the later part of April and won't be able to have it installed, tuned and running until mid to end of May. Just not going to have enough time to break it in properly before Carlisle. We have not cancelled our hotel reservations yet but its not looking promising at this point. Pam and I are definitely going to miss spending time with all of you and if something changes we'll be there for sure. If not next year for sure! I'll keep all of you posted on the progress and out come. Joe

HAEG 03-28-2016 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ridingdragon (Post 1616714)
Unfortunately Pam and I are probably going to have to cancel coming this year. I had a catastrophic engine failure late last fall while running stabilizer through the fuel system. The bottom end decided to let go in the tune of a broken connecting rod! I have a forged 5.0 stroker short block ready to be assembled toward the later part of April and won't be able to have it installed, tuned and running until mid to end of May. Just not going to have enough time to break it in properly before Carlisle. We have not cancelled our hotel reservations yet but its not looking promising at this point. Pam and I are definitely going to miss spending time with all of you and if something changes we'll be there for sure. If not next year for sure! I'll keep all of you posted on the progress and out come. Joe

Oh wow, bummer on several fronts. The engine issue's and possible not making Carlisle, you both will be missed. How ever congrats on the stroker motor. Can't wait to see it all done.

03mach1 03-28-2016 07:22 PM

I should be in Wed early afternoon.

I got all the plasticware, napkins, cups, pans, etc.. and stuff as always for the BBQ.

I do have some give a way stuff too.

White Stallion 03-29-2016 06:21 PM

Malcolm and I will be there Monday afternoon, we're coming even earlier this year. Count us in for TJ's. We will bring some soda/chips for the bbq and something for the auction. Can't wait to see everyone!

White Stallion 03-29-2016 06:27 PM

We did go to Quaker Steak and Lube, Malcolm and I are up for going there again.

bris09 03-30-2016 03:57 PM

I'm ok with Quaker Steak. Figure give them another shot. I didn't think it was as good last year as the year before.

One a side note the Fusion is fixed, was the radiator. For anyone that has an 06-09 Fusion, sit down before you get the price to replace it. The nose has to come off and the AC system emptied. The PS cooler is part of the AC Condenser which can't be separated from the rad until the cradle (rad support) is removed form the car. Also replaced the trans cooler lines due to corrosion. Total was just over $1,100 and he gave me the parts at his cost. I really dislike paying someone to do what I can do but don't have the time to do. Thought about trading it in but after driving it some more, I am still very happy with how it drives so it stays.

kiler be 04-02-2016 08:54 AM

:smack:WOW.... I need to get off my a$$ and get my pass for this year.
See you all SOON.

HAEG 04-04-2016 12:23 PM

I reached out to the hotel about breakfast on Saturday morning. Last year we were leaving at 7:00 am heading to the show field and that was when breakfast started so we missed out. They said they would make breakfast earlier for us, 6:00 am.

Mellissa, Malcolm, Brian, Bill & Dave I'm in for dinner where ever we end up on Wednesday night. Discuss more when we get closer.

HAEG 04-20-2016 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAEG (Post 1616137)
*UPDATED 3-28-2016*

We will need a head count to reserve TJ Rockwells Thursday night, so please let me know if your going and how many people in your party.

03Mach1 - 1

Haeg - 2

Mach146 - 2

JDraper - 3

Old School - 3

SonicboomVa - 2

Bris09 - 2

Mach1Eh - 2

Bmartin924 - 1

Anyone else?

Held at Homewood Suites-West 5001 Ritter Rd. Mechanicsburg, Pa starts approximately 6:00 PM

Haeg - Homemade Potato Salad, Homemade Pasta Salad, Baked beans, assorted homemade cookies

Mach1Eh - Juice & soda

Old School - chicken

Anyon else?

Any food or drink anyone would like to bring please post up, I will add it to the list. We can always use deserts & drinks. Fruit or veggie trays or maybe a salad for anyone grazing on the healthy stuff. :-) lol There is a Walmart and other stores nearby.

Any donations you would like to give towards a free raffle on Friday evening at our BBQ would be appreciated.

SonicboomVa - something

Bris09 - something

Bmartin924 - something

Anyone else?

Typically we have enough leftovers from Friday night to eat on Saturday at the hotel as well.

Reposting - anyone interested in dinner Thursday night and BBQ items for Friday night?

Bill Hamilton 04-20-2016 09:13 AM

Scott, I'm in as usually but not sure if it will be for two or four folks yet.

UPDATE: Make that 4 for all the events. :)

Rays R Code 04-20-2016 04:20 PM

Scott, Add 2 to the list for Thursday night at Rockwells, We will also will bring something for the BBQ and Raffle... :CHEERS:

HAEG 04-25-2016 07:20 AM

*UPDATED 4-25-2016*

03Mach1 - 1

Haeg - 2

Mach146 - 2

JDraper - 3

Old School - 3

SonicboomVa - 2

Bris09 - 2

Mach1Eh - 2

Bmartin924 - 1

Bill Hamilton - 4

Rays R Code - 2

Anyone else?

Mach1Eh - Juice & soda

Old School - chicken

03Mach1 - the plasticware, napkins, cups, pans, etc...

Rays R Code - something?

Anyone else?

SonicboomVa - something

Bris09 - something

Bmartin924 - something?

03Mach1 - something?

Rays R Code - something?

Anyone else?

HAEG 04-25-2016 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Hamilton (Post 1617943)
Scott, I'm in as usually but not sure if it will be for two or four folks yet.

UPDATE: Make that 4 for all the events. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rays R Code (Post 1617959)
Scott, Add 2 to the list for Thursday night at Rockwells, We will also will bring something for the BBQ and Raffle... :CHEERS:

Thank you both.
When you decide what your bringing let me know I will update the list.

HAEG 04-25-2016 07:24 AM

Bill Hamilton and anyone else around on Thursday in the morning.

Any plans for Thursday during the day? In the past we have gone to the car museum, we've gone to the military museum any idea for a road trip somewhere local??

HAEG 04-25-2016 08:00 AM

Anyone attending the BBQ on Friday evening, we could use more food donations.

Mach1Eh - Juice & soda

Old School - chicken

03Mach1 - the plasticware, napkins, cups, pans, etc...

Rays R Code - something?

Anyone else?

Need condiments like ketchup, mustard salt & pepper.
Any food or drink anyone would like to bring please post up, I will add it to the list. We can always use deserts & drinks.
Fruit or veggie trays or maybe a salad for anyone grazing on the healthy stuff. :-) lol There is a Walmart and other stores nearby.

03mach1 04-25-2016 09:17 PM

i can bring some chips, and the usual plasticware, plates, foil pans for the burgers/dogs from the grill, paper towels/napkins, salt and pepper, etc...
the 2 totes full of stuff.

don't forget we'll ketchup, mustard, etc....

HAEG 04-25-2016 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 03mach1 (Post 1618137)
i can bring some chips, and the usual plasticware, plates, foil pans for the burgers/dogs from the grill, paper towels/napkins, salt and pepper, etc...
the 2 totes full of stuff.

don't forget we'll ketchup, mustard, etc....

Sorry I didn't copy the up to date list. I fixed it.

old school 04-26-2016 08:39 AM

Getting close.....June is around the corner !!

Bill Hamilton 04-26-2016 10:11 AM

5 Attachment(s)
For the last eight years I have taken a picture of the gas prices at a Sheetz Gas station just outside the showfield and below are some of these prices. These are 2008 thru 2012's.