2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   Mach 1 Specific Event(s) (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Carlisle All Fords Mach 1 Regional - June 1-3, 2007 (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=55125)

Bill Hamilton 05-30-2007 08:08 AM

Re: Carlisle All Fords Mach 1 Regional - June 1-3, 2007

This is my last post from home.:o

I'll be on the road in a few minutes heading to the Homewood Suites, :o

See you guys later.........THERE :COOL:

P.S.
Mark and Scott, don't worry, I got the BBQ Sauce from Sticky Fingers.:gears:

boney 05-30-2007 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Hamilton (Post 802641)

P.S.

Be Careful, see you there!
Dave

HAEG 05-30-2007 09:33 AM

Quote:

P.S.

I'll be heading towards the Homewood around noon today, be there by 3O'clock or so. Then off to shop for the BBQ. I know I can take the PATPK to the next exit for Carlisle, but I wanted to cruise some local back roads over.

03Mach1 (Dave) I have a small dry erase board for notes either at the hotel or the show, if you need another one.

See you there everyone, be safe.

03mach69mach 05-30-2007 10:28 AM

Quote:

P.S.

Careful with that sauce, don't spill any on the trip up there:3b:

See you guys tomorrow. Leaving early tomorrow am and be there sometime mid afternoon.

03mach69mach 05-30-2007 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAEG (Post 802670)
I'll be heading towards the Homewood around noon today, be there by 3O'clock or so. Then off to shop for the BBQ. I know I can take the PATPK to the next exit for Carlisle, but I wanted to cruise some local back roads over.

03Mach1 (Dave) I have a small dry erase board for notes either at the hotel or the show, if you need another one.

See you there everyone, be safe.

Haeg,

See you tomorrow. I have the name tags that I printed in my truck ready to go.

HAEG 05-30-2007 10:53 AM

I have the others ready to go. See you all there. I made a few calendars as well, special for the 5th anniversary..
Haeg

TRMach1 05-30-2007 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAEG (Post 802703)
I have the others ready to go. See you all there. I made a few calendars as well, special for the 5th anniversary..
Haeg

Since I won't be there, save me one of those calendars and send it home with Curt!

bris09 05-30-2007 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black98GT (Post 802723)
Since I won't be there, save me one of those calendars and send it home with Curt!

And why won't you be there? We're not good enough to hang out with more than once in a 30 day period?

TRMach1 05-30-2007 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bris09 (Post 802736)
And why won't you be there? We're not good enough to hang out with more than once in a 30 day period?

June 1st is my wife's birthday, she's not a car person, you can take it from there.

DarkShadow 05-30-2007 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRMach1 (Post 802763)
June 1st is my wife's birthday, she's not a car person, you can take it from there.

Take it from where :OUCH:

Just tell her you'll make it up to her later :eyebrows:

What's the big deal? :ANGEL:

mach18604 05-30-2007 03:35 PM

Hey guys. I might be towing my car down on Friday to try to sell it. If I just show up at the gate will they let me in the show? Will I be able to park with the registry? If so where will you guys be?
Thanks

Mikestang 05-30-2007 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mach18604 (Post 802815)
Hey guys. I might be towing my car down on Friday to try to sell it. If I just show up at the gate will they let me in the show? Will I be able to park with the registry? If so where will you guys be?
Thanks

You should be able to register the car and park it but i am not sure if you are allowed to put a forsale sign in the car if its anyplace but he corral

RedLiner 05-30-2007 04:39 PM

I'll be driving up Saturday morning, what time are you guys planning on going in? I'm only a little over an hour from Carlisle, so maybe I can roll in with everyone.

Nekasrof 05-30-2007 05:38 PM

I'll be there on Friday at some point. Had plans on leaving early Friday morning but.............HAVE A CRACKED F'n WINDSHIELD!!!!!! It JUST happened like an hour ago. And of all things, I was doin like 10mph on the ShureKill exp, comin home from work. In traffic, not bothering anyone, minding my own business, when a stone from the east bound side hits the windshield below the wiper. Couldn't even see it so I didn't think it broke! WRONG!!! When I got off the Royersford exit of 422, here came the line out from under the wiper blade. $#%*&^%#$##$&*^*%&$^#%#&*& Nice, huh?

Anyway, windshield goin in tomorrow. Mustang windshield = $200, Mach 1 windshield = $500. I am so glad I have a unique car. It's better to give them the extra $300, right? Who needs it anyway. Oh, the difference?? The Mach 1 has the nice little pony running on it. FOR $500???!!!!!

See ya'll Friday at some point. :wtf:

Hammer 05-30-2007 05:47 PM

Well folks this was my second year in a row with an attemp to go to Carisle and again my second time failed again. Mounting expenses, graduations, and a TON of work (A/C service) is preventing me from making it. I freed up my hotel room at the Homewood Suites today.

I hope the weather is great for all of ya and I'm sure I am gonna miss a good time

Oh.... and BTW if Frank (02mach1) shows up keep an eye on his nappy head so he stays out of trouble

bris09 05-30-2007 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikestang (Post 802823)
You should be able to register the car and park it but i am not sure if you are allowed to put a forsale sign in the car if its anyplace but he corral

You are correct. No for sale signs allowed in the show field.

bris09 05-30-2007 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRMach1 (Post 802763)

Well tell your wife I said :bday: . Kinda not fair though, that means you have to miss it every year.

HAEG 05-30-2007 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRMach1 (Post 802723)

You bet, but whats it gonna cost ya to get it from him??
Sorry ya can't make it, see ya soon.. Happy Birthday to the wifey!! :)
ps: When did your name change?/ Black98GT, TRMach1??

Well made it finally (Homewood) after sitting on the PA parking Pike for over an hour. About 20 miles from my exit. :Flame: Got my running around done locally here, I think??
Ready to drink a few cold one's.

Bill H. hope you made it safe & sound.

falcongtho3 05-30-2007 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nekasrof (Post 802875)
Anyway, windshield goin in tomorrow. Mustang windshield = $200, Mach 1 windshield = $500. I am so glad I have a unique car. It's better to give them the extra $300, right? Who needs it anyway. Oh, the difference?? The Mach 1 has the nice little pony running on it. FOR $500???!!!!!
:wtf:

First, really to sorry about the windshield. That truly sucketh.
Second, the pony windshield is NOT unique to the Mach 1. All of them came with it. Sounds like the non-pony glass maybe be an economy replacement from a secondary company, but the Pony came on GTs, Machs, V6's, etc. since at least '01 and possibly before. Might want to check around, time permitting.
:borg:

HAEG 05-30-2007 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nekasrof (Post 802875)
I'll be there on Friday at some point. Had plans on leaving early Friday morning but.............HAVE A CRACKED F'n WINDSHIELD!!!!!! It JUST happened like an hour ago. And of all things, I was doin like 10mph on the ShureKill exp, comin home from work. In traffic, not bothering anyone, minding my own business, when a stone from the east bound side hits the windshield below the wiper. Couldn't even see it so I didn't think it broke! WRONG!!! When I got off the Royersford exit of 422, here came the line out from under the wiper blade. $#%*&^%#$##$&*^*%&$^#%#&*& Nice, huh?

See ya'll Friday at some point. :wtf:

Bummer.... My boss paid an extra $50. to have the "Super Duty" insignia on his windshield, WOW $300. / $500. total. I would get it too!! Worth it!! See you Friday.

TRMach1 05-30-2007 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAEG (Post 802904)

Hah, I'm sure Curt and I will come to some kind of understanding, we always do! It usually involves the purchase of food and numerous "Long Island ice teas."

I saw the thread Dave started about changing screen names and I decided it was about freakin' time I got with the program! Now my screen name matches my license plate instead of a car I got rid of over four years ago LOL!

Have fun, and keep an umbrella and a row boat handy!

Genghis Mach 05-30-2007 08:09 PM

Quote:

Well made it finally (Homewood) after sitting on the PA parking Pike for over an hour. About 20 miles from my exit. :Flame: Got my running around done locally here, I think??

Well your there whats the weather.What time to go to the fairgrounds fri. morning? I will need to register.I will be at the Hampton Inn arriving midnight Thurs.

JDraper 05-30-2007 08:10 PM

We're about ready...got the Mach packed....both Mustangs cleaned and the trailer is ready....

The Mach is carrying all the essentials though....

http://www.explorerforum.com/photopo...7/P5300148.JPG

Mikestang 05-30-2007 08:12 PM

Quote:

Were was the traffic what route ?
I am wondering if I am going to hit it tomarrow ???????

HAEG 05-30-2007 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genghis Mach (Post 802936)
Well your there whats the weather.What time to go to the fairgrounds fri. morning? I will need to register.I will be at the Hampton Inn arriving midnight Thurs.

Weather is great, hot and humid, just a few clouds. But it's Carlisle, that will change. Hopefully iif it rains it's overnight. Going to fairgrounds times will be determined by 03Mach1, check back it will most likely be posted.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDraper (Post 802937)
We're about ready...got the Mach packed....both Mustangs cleaned and the trailer is ready....

The Mach is carrying all the essentials though....

http://www.explorerforum.com/photopo...7/P5300148.JPG

Picked up a few cases of those essentials locally today.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikestang (Post 802938)
Were was the traffic what route ?
I am wondering if I am going to hit it tomarrow ???????

I-76 PATP about mile marker 257, it was an accident/fuel spill & fire I believe. It should not be a problem.
I just met Bill Hamilton at check-in, so there are 2 Machs in the parking lot now. Cool :yeh: