2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   Mach 1 Specific Event(s) (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Carlisle All Fords Mach 1 Regional - June 1-3, 2007 (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=55125)

HAEG 09-22-2006 07:34 AM

Re: Carlisle All Fords Mach 1 Regional - June 1-3, 2007

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDraper

BBQ at the hotel would be cool...we can roast Galaxies!! :MADNOEL:

I'd be willing to help out with cooking, setting up, whatever...

we can roast Galaxies!! :31: and be in bed by 9:00 PM. Hey those guys hung late on Saturday night and was drinking some beers too. Party Dinosaurs.

Best comment was I think by oldschool, "hey thats us in another 20 years."

What night to do the BBQ?? Thursday, Friday or Saturday night, and do we need to sorta reserve the grill with the hotel, or just take it over.

old school 09-22-2006 12:33 PM

I'm in again Thurs. Thruogh Sunday...I can also help with the cooking at the BBQ.....Should have both Mach's there..still chasing down a pesky Trans Fluid leak on the 70'..driving it down to the OC MD. Cruise weekend on Friday Oct.6th so I gotta fix it by then..getting tired of seeing smoke behind me at high RPM :smokin:

HAEG 09-22-2006 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old school
I'm in again Thurs. Thruogh Sunday...I can also help with the cooking at the BBQ.....Should have both Mach's there..still chasing down a pesky Trans Fluid leak on the 70'..driving it down to the OC MD. Cruise weekend on Friday Oct.6th so I gotta fix it by then..getting tired of seeing smoke behind me at high RPM :smokin:

Some of my old chevys with power glides used to leak where the dipstick went into the trans, required a new O-ring and that usually cured it. Couldn't see the top side of the tranny from under the car and it would leak down and look like the pan was leaking.

JDraper 09-22-2006 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAEG
What night to do the BBQ?? Thursday, Friday or Saturday night, and do we need to sorta reserve the grill with the hotel, or just take it over.

When I book the hotel, I'll ask about that...can't book until Jan 1st.

old school 09-22-2006 06:36 PM

Quote:

Some of my old chevys with power glides used to leak where the dipstick went into the trans, required a new O-ring and that usually cured it. Couldn't see the top side of the tranny from under the car and it would leak down and look like the pan was leaking.

Yeah, I think thats where i've narrowed it down to...pissed me off...didn't smoke since that high speed dash with curt, drove it all week to work without it leaking until today driving the 30 bypass from coetesville to west chester to check up on some maint. on a helicopter there....only was turning about 3800 RPM but that seem to be the leak threshhold, back the RPM down & the leak & smoke stops....I bought a new dip stick tube just in case the old one is distorted near the " o" ring...

Mikestang 09-25-2006 09:11 PM

You guys are in trouble
i plan to attend again lol

the BBQ sounds like allot of fun I am more than willing to help

DO NOT FORGET THE BEENO FOR BUCK !

and more beer !!!!!!!!!!!!

Orange Crush 09-26-2006 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RnJstel
If anyone is seriously interested, we are only 40 minutes away in Gettysburg and have a large plot of land.

We would be more than happy to host a BBQ or other Mach party during the evenings of the event.

Otherwise, I am hoping to bring and have my 79 Pace Car ready next year instead of my 84 Anny. My wife (Joan) of course will have her Mach for all the days.

I can not believe its almost time for Fall Carlisle all ready, then Hershey, then the big miserable winter sleep.

Either way, our place and field is open during the event. Collectively think about it over the months to come. we ususally throw a major blow out on the 4th, but with it being on a Wends in 07 whats the point and can easily rechannel it into a Mustang get-togther party during the Nats.

Since I am somewhat local and have no need to stay at a motel, something like this might interest me. Hopefully some other locals will show some interest also. There's plenty of time to think it over. Thanks for the offer.

HAEG 10-02-2006 11:14 AM

Ideas for food at a BBQ, whats everyone like to eat. The usual stuff, burgers and dogs?? Or something like beef or pork Ribs, Sausage w/pepers & onions, Kielbasa w/kraut, BBQ Chicken....... Corn on the cob,
Baked Beans :flamedevi OK maybe not.

Personally I prefer
Pork Ribs
Kielbasa w/Kraut
Corn
Potato Salad
Beer :CHEERS:

JDraper 10-02-2006 07:47 PM

Quote:

Ideas for food at a BBQ, whats everyone like to eat. The usual stuff, burgers and dogs?? Or something like beef or pork Ribs, Sausage w/pepers & onions, Kielbasa w/kraut, BBQ Chicken....... Corn on the cob,
Baked Beans :flamedevi OK maybe not.

Personally I prefer
Pork Ribs
Kielbasa w/Kraut
Corn
Potato Salad
Beer :CHEERS:

Dang, for that menu Buck won't be the only one that needs Beano!!!http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/...ilies/fart.gif

I think a little of everything would be good... :yeh:

HAEG 10-02-2006 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDraper
Dang, for that menu Buck won't be the only one that needs Beano!!!http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/...ilies/fart.gif

I think a little of everything would be good... :yeh:

:23: thats a good smilie :yeh:

Mikestang 10-04-2006 07:04 AM

BBQ would be good any one want to add a day make thursday the mach 1 Registry 5th anniversery BBQ then just all come in early thurs or weds night

HAEG 10-04-2006 07:25 AM

I plan on being there Thursday, just not sure if I will drive out Wednesday night or Thursday morning. I was thinking Friday night possible, I'd be willing to leave the show a little early to head back and start things cooking. http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/wu...smiley-011.gif
Be more people involved if it's a Friday.

Mach1 EH 10-04-2006 10:08 AM

I had to back out of this year's.
We should come down.
Been a while & I need a good distance run.

I'll wait until Jan 1st, then I'll book my vacation.
I'll probably leave here Wednesday AM, not sure how long to drive there.

EDIT 1: Just checked on my MS streets and trips, around 7 hrs.
WOOOHOO, that is nothing.
I could be there for Wednesday afternoon. :yes:

HAEG 10-04-2006 10:28 AM

II Cool (Nick) came down (from Ontario I believe) someone else in a white Mach tagged along. They said the ride was not bad at all. Him and his wife were a blast. Be glad to see some more Northern Border friends, EH!!

Mach1 EH 10-04-2006 11:12 AM

Quote:

Be glad to see some more Northern Border friends, EH!!

Thx.

I am also curious to try that beer Jamey posted.
(I do not believe I have met the two guys from Ontario you posted)

HAEG 10-04-2006 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mach1 EH
Thx.

I am also curious to try that beer Jamey posted.
(I do not believe I have met the two guys from Ontario you posted)

I introduced Jamie to it, Yuengling brewed in Pottsville, PA. He wanted to take some back to Kentucky. It's served at local Hooters, thats why I go. :ORANGE:
The other CanEHdians brought Molson Canadian Beer, told me that American beer should not be called beer, its too watered down.. They were too, funny. Hopefully see them again as well.

Mach1 EH 10-04-2006 01:54 PM

Quote:

I introduced Jamie to it, Yuengling brewed in Pottsville, PA. He wanted to take some back to Kentucky. It's served at local Hooters, thats why I go. :ORANGE:
The other CanEHdians brought Molson Canadian Beer, told me that American beer should not be called beer, its too watered down.. They were too, funny. Hopefully see them again as well.

The low alcohol content in your beer is probably their point.
Canadian is my usual beer of choice here too. The occasional Stella, or MGD.

Whenever I am on your side of the fence I like to have a bud. If only one, must be a bud.
I also greatly enjoy Dr. Pepper there as well. The taste is better.

I am VERY interested and salivating for a Yuengling now. Dammit, so long to wait.

Mikestang 10-04-2006 05:11 PM

Quote:

II Cool (Nick) came down (from Ontario I believe) someone else in a white Mach tagged along. They said the ride was not bad at all. Him and his wife were a blast. Be glad to see some more Northern Border friends, EH!!

goo luk goo goo go luk luk go
goo luk goo goo goo luk luk la

Those Poor SOBs had to sit with me during dinner last time
I am not sure if they may return sorry about that

HAEG 10-04-2006 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mach1 EH
The low alcohol content in your beer is probably their point.
Canadian is my usual beer of choice here too. The occasional Stella, or MGD.

Whenever I am on your side of the fence I like to have a bud. If only one, must be a bud.
I also greatly enjoy Dr. Pepper there as well. The taste is better.

I am VERY interested and salivating for a Yuengling now. Dammit, so long to wait.

Yea alot of our beers are like "Sex in a canoe" (F-ing close to water)
I actually was drinking Molson Ice, until I came across Yuengling Lager. Cost less and taste good. The older I grow the more I enjoy different beers. Be in EPCOT next month @ WDW, it's the food and wine festival. Lots of my favorite things Beer, Alchohol and Food, what else do you need to survive... Oh yea and the wife :rolleyses
I think Bud is watered down. If you like Bud, you'll enjoy YL.

HAEG 10-04-2006 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikestang
goo luk goo goo go luk luk go
goo luk goo goo goo luk luk la

Hey man, since then I bought the movie strange brew. I'll have to bring it we can play it on the laptop..
The Makenzie Brothers.
Take off EH!!

Mikestang 10-04-2006 07:44 PM

Quote:

Hey man, since then I bought the movie strange brew. I'll have to bring it we can play it on the laptop..
The Makenzie Brothers.
Take off EH!!

Bring it ill see if i can sign out a projector to hook up to the laptop and show it on the wall

mufftang66 10-04-2006 11:44 PM

I'll vouch for the smooth taste of the Yuenglings. It rocks, but you can't get it anywhere around here. HAEG turned me onto it at Carlisle and this time I WILL DEFINATELY bootleg some back to KY... hahah. I was in Myrtle Beach for MustangWeek and you could buy it there which surprised me... I also brought some back with me then. But I found that the quantity did not last very long.
:CHEERS: :28:
The Mach's trunk is just a little too small I guess. I need to bring an 18 wheeler with me for some Smokey and the Bandit action...

Yuenglings... a long way to go and a short time to get there... eastbound and down

mufftang66 10-05-2006 01:00 AM

oh yeah and here is a nice little video taken from last year... :PIMP:

mach fun

:gears:

Mach1 EH 10-05-2006 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mufftang66
Yuenglings... a long way to go and a short time to get there... eastbound and down

Thanks bud, now I have that theme song in my mind... :rolleyses

To the others
TAKE OFF EH
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip...d/6756/bd1.jpg

c u in June. :teeth:

Mikestang 10-05-2006 06:50 PM

Thats my favorite movie
i want a remake of the original staring the mach 1