2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Registry Discussion (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   NFL Football Thread (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=84561)

02mach1 12-11-2008 08:40 PM

Re: NFL Football Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by falcongtho3 (Post 1083643)
Stupid NFL network....

(And the Bears will continue to dog the Saints...as much as I'd love to see the Saints win and continue to a playoff berth...)

:borg:

NFL network is in trouble anyway with Gov. right now, how cut off the cable compies also getting sue by cable compies to.

gbranton 12-11-2008 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by falcongtho3 (Post 1083643)
Stupid NFL network....

Spoken like a man who does not have the NFL Network.

If not you can go outside and play in the snow, LOL. J/K

gbranton 12-11-2008 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbranton (Post 1066225)
Starting at wideout, the NFL's MVDQ (most vapid drama queen) Terrell Owens!

On the latest episode of As The Star Turns, TO stated he was jealous of the relationship between Tony Romo and Jason Whiddon. He and two other recievers called a meeting with the O coordinator to discuss it. I may want to change the the "V" in my above quote to something else. It must be his time of the month.

Linumup 12-11-2008 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbranton (Post 1083654)
Spoken like a man who does not have the NFL Network.

If not you can go outside and play in the snow, LOL. J/K

Not to mention his team is going down for the count in Balto. this weekend .

65fastback2+2 12-11-2008 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbranton (Post 1083659)
On the latest episode of As The Star Turns, TO stated he was jealous of the relationship between Tony Romo and Jason Whiddon. He and two other recievers called a meeting with the O coordinator to discuss it. I may want to change the the "V" in my above quote to something else. It must be his time of the month.

i love how you cant spell jason's last name....witten

02mach1 12-11-2008 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linumup (Post 1083677)
Not to mention his team is going down for the count in Balto. this weekend .

Don't think so we will win over the old Browns.:claus:

gbranton 12-11-2008 10:59 PM

Quote:

i love how you cant spell jason's last name....witten

I love how the Cowboys can't win a playoff game in 12 years.

I also love that you don't capitalise the first word in your sentence "I" (two reasons to capitalise it), you put no apostrophy in "can't" and you want to criticise my spelling.

gbranton 12-11-2008 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 65fastback2+2 (Post 1064994)
everyone seems to be loosing to the rams recently.

washington
dallas
patriots

The correct spelling is "losing".

gbranton 12-11-2008 11:43 PM

Bears win a nail biter that shouldn't have been close. Three turnovers (including one at the 1 yard line) = 3 touchdowns for the Saints. Kyle Orton looked like Wrecks Gross man and has since he came back from his ankle injury. It is either still bothering him or he just sucks. I suspect it is the ankle. Matt Forte and Devin Hester are the bright spots for this team right now.

Looking at the remaining schedule of Bears vs Vikings, it seems to favor the Bears to overtake the Vikings for the division. The Bears have Green Bay and Houston, the Vikes have Arizona, Atlanta and the New York Giants. I know Houston looked good with Matt Schaub back and Arizon has stumbled a bit. But this is alot better situation than I could have hoped for a few weeks ago.

acreature 12-12-2008 12:12 PM

Someone needs to stop having sex with the dictionary.

65fastback2+2 12-13-2008 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbranton (Post 1083729)
I love how the Cowboys can't win a playoff game in 12 years.

I also love that you don't capitalise the first word in your sentence "I" (two reasons to capitalise it), you put no apostrophy in "can't" and you want to criticise my spelling.

sorry....grammar isnt a big deal on the internet...i am always for spelling people's names correctly though...it is a general sign you might know what you are talking about

example:

Juhn F. Kinnidy was an amazing president.

vs.

John F. Kennedy was an amazing president.

then again, I'm a Cowboys fan, so who knows.

Thunderbolt 12-13-2008 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 65fastback2+2 (Post 1084193)
sorry....grammar isnt a big deal on the internet...i am always for spelling people's names correctly though...it is a general sign you might know what you are talking about

Correct spelling and punctuation is a general sign your not an illiterate idiot.

65fastback2+2 12-13-2008 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1084266)
Correct spelling and punctuation is a general sign your not an illiterate idiot.

correct spelling and punctuation has nothing to do with the ability to read

gbranton 12-13-2008 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1084266)

That should be "you're" as in "you are not an illiterate idiot", not "your". :23:

gbranton 12-13-2008 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 65fastback2+2 (Post 1084309)
correct spelling and punctuation has nothing to do with the ability to read

What about when you make up your own words like "loosing"?

65fastback2+2 12-13-2008 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbranton (Post 1084313)
What about when you make up your own words like "loosing"?

im trying to get them in the dictionary...give me time :claus:

Thunderbolt 12-13-2008 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbranton (Post 1084311)
That should be "you're" as in "you are not an illiterate idiot", not "your". :23:

Their, there, they're, and your, you're I'd say is nothing compared to people who write like THEY'RE in the 3rd grade. It's just another aspect of society degrading.

cobrakidz 12-14-2008 12:03 AM

No matter how bad they look I will always pull for the Bears. I wish they would stop nursing their 2 QB's and just spend some money on a good one.

gbranton 12-14-2008 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1084397)
Their, there, they're, and your, you're I'd say is nothing compared to people who write like THEY'RE in the 3rd grade. It's just another aspect of society degrading.

Sorry TB, I tried but I just couldn't resist. :claus:

gbranton 12-14-2008 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cobrakidz (Post 1084463)
No matter how bad they look I will always pull for the Bears. I wish they would stop nursing their 2 QB's and just spend some money on a good one.

Glad to know I am not the only Bears fan in attendance. I don't necessarily think their qb situation is a total disaster. Kyle sure looked good before he hurt his ankle and led them to two scoring drives with the game on the line Thursday night. Rex is a servicable backup and Devin Hester is emerging as a legitimate reciving threat. The tight ends look ok. Matt Forte is a great find. All in all maybe I give them a B-. Much better than in years past.

I think their defense is where the money needs to be spent, they suddenly look a little ordinary this year, at times worse.

Thunderbolt 12-14-2008 07:29 PM

:worship: :worship: :worship: OH YEAH BABY!! Pittsburgh locks up the AFC North title!! Going for the #1 seed now!!

65fastback2+2 12-14-2008 11:37 PM

Dear Eli,

Hope you enjoyed your last game in Texas Stadium. We hope you enjoyed the complete Dallas Cowboys tour with complimentary close up of the turf. Had we known you were going to sample it 8 times, we would have made sure you knew only the first two came with your Texas Stadium tour package.

Your Truly,
Dallas Cowboys

65fastback2+2 12-14-2008 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1084755)
:worship: :worship: :worship: OH YEAH BABY!! Pittsburgh locks up the AFC North title!! Going for the #1 seed now!!

im sorry...but you really need to look at their crappy offense and realize they have NO chance of making it to the superbowl. Whine about how you hate the cowboys so much, but if our offense gets back to normal with our defense clicking so well, we have a chance.

jv7 12-14-2008 11:54 PM

sounds like somones still irrated the cowboys loost to the steelers

TheBlkMach1 12-14-2008 11:55 PM

http://www.profilemile.com/images/superbowl08-2.gif