2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Registry Discussion (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   NASCAR thread (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=55315)

kiler be 04-29-2012 07:47 AM

Re: NASCAR thread

I started watching again..........:angry: But NASCAR has lost me again. NASCAR has always had a bug up its A$$ with FORD. I guess FORD fan don't buy tickets. :??:
To bad, I was looking forward to Taladaga next week.........OUT!!!!!!

02mach1 04-30-2012 10:15 PM

Don't worried this Ford's week at 499:wings:

Thunderbolt 05-06-2012 05:16 PM

That was an all right race at Talladega. I can tolerate the nut to butt racing for a couple laps. I would have rather seen Busch win than Keselowski. I look forward to next week's race. Danica and the Lady in Black will be rubbing on each other. That's gonna be hot.

Rice_slayer 05-06-2012 05:29 PM

Danica patrick is a b*tch, after watching how she reacted to Hornish Jr. blocking her in the nationwide race? No respect for her WHATSOEVER after that, that was a kyle busch type of thing to do. Roush cars were too fast off the restart and pooched them, And anyone but a Busch brother lol. And Hendrick STILL doesnt have that 200th win hahaha!!!

Thunderbolt 05-06-2012 06:36 PM

Hell hath no fury like a woman Hornished.

falcongtho3 05-06-2012 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rice_slayer (Post 1483468)
And Hendrick STILL doesnt have that 200th win hahaha!!!

Awwwww....bet those caps are covered in dust by now!
The only thing seeing Jeff blow up was seeing Jimmy blow up out front!
Respectable finish by Matt and Greg, but I'd have rather see them finsh the race as strong as they ran it the other 187 laps.

:borg:

WalkrTexasRngr 05-06-2012 09:12 PM

The Dinger is an idiot. The race WAS gonna have a great finish.

falcongtho3 05-12-2012 07:10 PM

Great to see Greg take the pole position tonght.
Very classy to see NASCAR remember Carroll Shelby in the pre-race ceremony with a moment of silent prayer.

birdman941 05-15-2012 02:49 PM

Interesting read, especially column title

Rice_slayer 05-15-2012 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by birdman941 (Post 1485488)

I'm Canadian, and Nascars declining attendence has absolutely f*** all to do with who is president, republicans just want to find a reason to blame obama for ANY and EVERYTHING they possibly can. CHEVCAR is the one to blame for the declining interest in their sport. Stupid stunts like what happened to Edwards at Richmond, Danicka "does no wrong" patrick can wreck someone AFTER a race and not get in trouble for it, Nascar literally kissing the a** of Hendrick motorsports and Tony stewart gets sickening, fans are sick and tired of hearing the same BS spout from the annoucers mouths week in/week out (looking at you 2 waltrip brothers). To think Nascar has ANY connection to Obama at all is absolutely asinine!!!

311-420 05-15-2012 03:49 PM

I think its hilarious how danikuh can intentionally wreck someone during a green flag run and its all cool. Anyone else does that and the fuggin hammer gets dropped. Who did she blow to get that privilege anyway?

Rice_slayer 05-15-2012 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 311-420 (Post 1485509)
I think its hilarious how danikuh can intentionally wreck someone during a green flag run and its all cool. Anyone else does that and the fuggin hammer gets dropped. Who did she blow to get that privilege anyway?

What's even more confusing, how can Kurt Busch get fined for his and newmans "incident" on pit road last week yet danica can wreck someone AFTER a race at 170mph~? THIS is why Nascar is declining, get consistant!!!!!!!!!!! If you are going to hand out penalities, be fair across the board and don't let the ones blowing you off slide!

WalkrTexasRngr 05-26-2012 07:58 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Look where I went yesterday. I know its not a Ford driver but Ive always been a die hard RCR fan. We are going to Hendrick today and maybe a couple others. Attachment 58681Attachment 58682Attachment 58683Attachment 58684http://img.tapatalk.com/aefed008-c5f8-e3ac.jpg

falcongtho3 05-26-2012 08:19 AM

Are you going to any of the races this weekend?

I understand that there will be a Carroll Shelby tribute car in the Nationwide race. It'll be a black/gold Mustang with the #98 on it.

falcongtho3 05-26-2012 05:39 PM

Does this mean I have to root for JR tomorrow????

http://www.jayski.com/schemes/2012/88cup.htm

falcongtho3 05-26-2012 05:48 PM

I knew there had to be a picture out there, somewhere of this thing...

http://www.biagidenbesteracing.com/

WalkrTexasRngr 05-29-2012 06:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
We went to the Coke 600. Never made it to the Nationwide Race. We stayed in Lexington NC on a lake and ate at place called Cooks BBQ every day. The food cant be beat and the prices are cheap. I got a huge NY strip for 10.99. Plus their BBQ and sweet tea are amazing. Attachment 58752

Rice_slayer 05-29-2012 12:25 PM

Since this thread has come up, was I the only one who thought A) the all star race format SUCKS, race 30 laps, why even bother watching the first 80 laps? and B) Was it just me, or was the coke 600 INCREDIBLY boring this year? Like there was little to no excitement, even with biff leading a ton of the race, it was still very mediocre. How many cars ended up on the lead lap? Something like 10? I don't like crashing, but a little action/boys have at it on the track is good for the sport...

Thunderbolt 05-29-2012 07:18 PM

It seems like they've changed the way the All-Star race is run all the time. One year it's this amount of laps, the next year it's jumbled up again. I think it's a good race to watch. I actually watched the Indy 500, which I have'nt done in at least 30 years. When it got to the Coke 600 I fell asleep for about 3-4 hours and caught the last 50 laps. Good to see Kaine win, and leave E Jr. in the basement as usual on that team.

weaver 06-10-2012 02:37 PM

Would they just show the **** race already :mad:. I KNOW how a race car works and I don't give a **** about Twitter. Get the "wifey" tweets off the freakin' screen! Right now less than half of my screen is showing...wait...ok NOW the race is...oh...wait...caution. Well at least I got to miss that two laps before the caution due to the pit stop footage. Why do I even bother. Maybe I should just put the radio on.

Rice_slayer 06-10-2012 02:59 PM

Still prefer the TNT broadcast over hearing the FOX annoucers sucking hendrick's c*ck every race...

311-420 06-30-2012 08:24 PM

Cannot stand pettys commentary. Its a good thing I've got a bucket of margaritas here......

Thunderbolt 06-30-2012 10:54 PM

Both Kyle Petty and Michael Waltrip drive me crazy. I like a champion in the booth. Be it D.W., Rusty Wallace, Jarrett, or any former champ. They've been to the top and know what it takes to win it all. Petty and Dallenbach are the scrubs.

Rice_slayer 06-30-2012 11:20 PM

DW is F*cking annoying and will do anything to suck hendrick's c*ck it seems. I like the TNT cast, minus the random robotic voices I get every now and then from a weak budget lol. Terrible performance by the RFR group tonight though, I hope Carl turns it around, he will always be my favourite driver, Ford or not!

Thunderbolt 07-01-2012 01:24 AM

Then DW is getting DP'ed because he likes to talk Toyota up the wazoo. I just shrug off all his Hendricks and Toyota drivel. I like his commentary during the race. All the announcers are top notch on Fox I think.