2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Registry Discussion (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   NFL Football Thread (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=84561)

b3warnick 09-25-2016 06:24 PM

Re: NFL Football Thread

Iggles are kicking the Stillers arses. Hopefully this is a wake up call for Pittsburgh .... don't take anyone lightly.

Thunderbolt 09-25-2016 08:22 PM

Pittsburgh always gets thumped a couple times during the year. It doesn't matter how good or bad the team they're playing is. I don't think anyone knew what to think of the Eagles this year since Chip Kelly absolutely destroyed that team.

ab_mach1 09-26-2016 12:55 PM

I think John Fox needs to just drop that weenie QG Cutler. Looks like they are gonna have a tough time this season. It's hard to say why certain coaches do better on other teams. Seems like there's plenty of talent out there. I think he'll get da bears playing better, but will he get fired before it happens..?

Every time a backup QB fills in for Brady, the Pats still win. What's that say about Brady lol?

Thunderbolt 09-26-2016 04:34 PM

Cutler was worthless when he was still with the Bronco's. I knew he'd never do anything for the Bears. They should have dumped Cutler 5 years ago.

Thunderbolt 10-02-2016 11:53 PM

Redemption Sunday. I think that qualifies as a scalping of the Chiefs.

falcongtho3 10-03-2016 06:37 AM

The Aints redeemed themselves, with a lot of help from the Chargers.

:borg:

serviceman1 11-08-2016 12:21 PM

It has been quite on this topic. PATRIOTS just doing what they do.

Big Ron 11-08-2016 02:56 PM

Does anyone remember Tony Romo? Wonder what's happen to him?

:23:

Big Ron

Thunderbolt 11-08-2016 03:06 PM

Almost no one posts on any topic anymore. It's like talking to a brick wall, so why post anything. I just saw the Seahawks play New England this week. This is the one exception where I hope New England wins. The Seahawks have the biggest bandwagon fans I've ever seen. You never saw anyone supporting them 5 years ago. Now, everyone and their brother wears a Seahawk jersey and their car is covered in decals. Wanna-be's.

24kmach 11-09-2016 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1622708)
Almost no one posts on any topic anymore. It's like talking to a brick wall, so why post anything. I just saw the Seahawks play New England this week. This is the one exception where I hope New England wins. The Seahawks have the biggest bandwagon fans I've ever seen. You never saw anyone supporting them 5 years ago. Now, everyone and their brother wears a Seahawk jersey and their car is covered in decals. Wanna-be's.

GO HAWKS :butt:

24kmach 11-09-2016 02:02 PM

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...psibb5vjou.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Hauschka

Thunderbolt 11-09-2016 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Ron (Post 1622707)
Does anyone remember Tony Romo? Wonder what's happen to him?

Unless Prescott takes a dive in the later part of the season, Rhomo is history. He shouldn't worry. Some loser team will pay him $100 million to be on their team. That's what it's all about anyway, right?

ab_mach1 11-10-2016 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1622723)
Unless Prescott takes a dive in the later part of the season, Rhomo is history. He shouldn't worry. Some loser team will pay him $100 million to be on their team. That's what it's all about anyway, right?

If they put Romo back in when Prescott is still playing like he is..that will be an epic fail. I think after this season, they should dump that fragile man. Maybe they could do a trade of some kind, but he's ghandi should be the theme. Nurture the young guy. It's somewhat similar to what happened to Bledoe, and we all know that story lol. Bledsoe was pretty durable up to that point. There is no durable in Romo.

serviceman1 11-17-2016 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eruza (Post 1622727)
If they put Romo back in when Prescott is still playing like he is..that will be an epic fail. I think after this season, they should dump that fragile man. Maybe they could do a trade of some kind, but he's ghandi should be the theme. Nurture the young guy. It's somewhat similar to what happened to Bledoe, and we all know that story lol. Bledsoe was pretty durable up to that point. There is no durable in Romo.

Looks like they were listening

serviceman1 11-17-2016 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1622708)

Wish they could of helped. Bummed it did not happened.

Thunderbolt 11-26-2016 09:38 PM

They need to kick Kaepernick out of the NFL just for shear stupidity. Any Cubans here are celebrating Castro's death. Kaepernick thinks he's great because of their educational system. That's like saying Hitler was great because he put people to work making the Autobahn. He must have gotten a degree in basket weaving.

Thunderbolt 12-26-2016 10:19 AM

Their was the "Immaculate Reception" and now "The Reach". Some great games this weekend.

b3warnick 01-01-2017 09:39 PM

Some folks are calling it the "Immaculate Extension'.

Thunderbolt 01-02-2017 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b3warnick (Post 1623466)
Some folks are calling it the "Immaculate Extension'.

That's a good one. The AFC side is looking pretty weak for Playoff teams.

Thunderbolt 01-08-2017 04:21 PM

That was an absolute clubbing of the Dolphins. Not really surprising. I knew Matt Moore wasn't going to be any kind of threat. Now to Kansas City for a real Playoff game.

Thunderbolt 01-14-2017 11:53 PM

Too bad Houston's quarterback completely sucks. With as good as their defense held them for so long, they should have whipped New England. At least Atlanta beat the Suckhawks.

Thunderbolt 01-16-2017 12:39 AM

Pittsburgh is gonna have to play the game of their lives to beat New England. Their record against them sucks. Kicking six field goals won't cut it at all.

Big Ron 01-16-2017 05:34 PM

Looks like Aaron Rodgers vs Tom Brady in Super Bowl. I hope GB wins it all.

Wonder where Tony Romo will be next year? :claus:

Big Ron

Thunderbolt 01-17-2017 03:15 AM

Definitely the first place I thought Rhomo would go was Denver. Then I heard commentators saying the same thing. Elway won't put up with an 8-8 team each year with a crappy QB.

sutyak 01-17-2017 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1623667)
Pittsburgh is gonna have to play the game of their lives to beat New England. Their record against them sucks. Kicking six field goals won't cut it at all.

Agreed. It's going to be a stressful game.