2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Registry Discussion (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   NFL Football Thread (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=84561)

Fauxnali 11-13-2012 05:26 PM

Re: NFL Football Thread

Wow, Steelers got away with one there!
That was a horrible game.

Thunderbolt 11-13-2012 07:40 PM

Leftwich is worthless. He has'nt played in 2 years. Never been that confident about Batch either. They better figure something out, or the losses are gonna pile up in the next few weeks.

Thunderbolt 11-22-2012 06:13 PM

That controversial touchdown in the Lion/Texan game made no sense at all. I've never ever heard any announcer say that if you throw a red challenge flag on a touchdown, that will negate the touchdown being reviewed and you get a 15 yard penalty on top of that. I've never heard that rule before. So when a coach throws a red challenge flag on a regular non-reviewable play (non-touchdown) then they should throw a 15 yard flag for that, too. Not just hand the red flag back to the coach and say it is'nt reviewable. That was a really good game though.

Big Ron 11-22-2012 08:58 PM

How 'bout those Cowboys?

Go Redskins!

Big Ron

kiler be 11-24-2012 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Ron (Post 1521087)
How 'bout those Cowboys?

Go Redskins!

Big Ron

:CHEERS: :COOL: My bad team ( Redskins ) beat the other bad team ( cowpies ). :SMASH:

Thunderbolt 12-02-2012 10:22 PM

That was a monster win to beat the Ravens. Hanging onto a Playoff spot by a thread.

That commentary at halftime about the murder/suicide was stupid. They blame it on guns. Yeah, their's no other way he could have killed his girlfriend and himself without a gun. I'm not even a gun nut and to me that's retarded thinking.

Fauxnali 12-04-2012 11:16 AM

Not a Redskins fan but I gotta say they can hide the ball like no other team in the NFL. It doesnt hurt that their jerseys are the same colour as the football either I guess. I spent half the night trying to figure out where the frickin ball was.
And other than the Lions losing...that was a fun Colts-Lions game on Sunday.

kiler be 12-05-2012 08:58 AM

Redskins are back in the playoff race. Its nice to have a chance this time of year. Most of the time we are hoping to do better next year by now. :12:
We will see....with R. G. III. To bad he does not play defence too. :23:

Big Ron 12-30-2012 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiler be (Post 1522777)
Redskins are back in the playoff race. Its nice to have a chance this time of year. Most of the time we are hoping to do better next year by now. :12:
We will see....with R. G. III. To bad he does not play defence too. :23:

Hail to the Redskins
Hail Vic-tor-y
Braves on the Warpath
Fight for old D.C.
Run or pass and score -- we want a lot more!
Beat 'em, Swamp 'em,
Touchdown! -- Let the points soar!
Fight on, fight on 'Til you have won
Sons of Wash-ing-ton. Fight!, Fight!, Fight!
Hail to the Redskins
Hail Vic-tor-y
Braves on the Warpath
Fight for old D.C.

The Redskins are my new favorite team. :claus:

Big Ron

ASH302 12-30-2012 11:48 PM

Cowboys are out,
Texans are in, we will see how the Texans do
as long as the Pats don't win or the steelers with #7 as QB, big game i'm happy

Thunderbolt 12-31-2012 07:02 AM

People are actually watching the NFL? You would'nt know it from this thread. It's the deadest I've ever seen it on here. This will be an interesting Playoffs. Knock off the Patsies and I could'nt care less who wins the Superbowl. Time to ax Rhomo. How many chokes is that over the past 6 years?

NTMAREMACH 12-31-2012 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1526717)
People are actually watching the NFL? You would'nt know it from this thread. It's the deadest I've ever seen it on here.

That's because the Pat's are going to win it all. LOL

gvervoren 12-31-2012 09:15 AM

I'm hoping Packers go all the way!!!

stang8092 12-31-2012 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NTMAREMACH (Post 1526718)
That's because the Pat's are going to win it all. LOL

They very well could since the Giants are out. Fire up the video cameras so they can win by 3. Lol

Hopefully they lose before they get to Denver. ;)

StevesTorchRed 12-31-2012 10:59 AM

The hottest and most dangerous teams I think are the Broncos, Colts, Seahawks. All three are playing much better than anticipated.

As good as the Redskins look, If I was a defensive coordinator, I'd play a zone up front to keep the run game contained, and man to man on the back end, there are defenses that could stop the run, run, short pass, run, qb run game plan. I think Seattle is one of those defenses. I could be wrong though, been a weird year lol.

kiler be 12-31-2012 11:07 AM

[QUOTE=Big Ron;1526703]Hail to the Redskins
Hail Vic-tor-y
Braves on the Warpath
Fight for old D.C.
Run or pass and score -- we want a lot more!
Beat 'em, Swamp 'em,
Touchdown! -- Let the points soar!
Fight on, fight on 'Til you have won
Sons of Wash-ing-ton. Fight!, Fight!, Fight!
Hail to the Redskins
Hail Vic-tor-y
Braves on the Warpath
Fight for old D.C.

The Redskins are my new favorite team. :claus:

:orange: WOW!!!!! Its been a LONG TIME.......but we are in the PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!
Thanks Big Ron. Glad your on our side.
We win the east, beat the cowgirls.....twice. Got to watch Romo CHOKE AGAIN.:loser:
Life is good.
Now we get the Seahawks. Should be a great game. Glad we get to play the game here. They scare me. They are playing great right now, too.

Quote:

People are actually watching the NFL? You would'nt know it from this thread. It's the deadest I've ever seen it on here. This will be an interesting Playoffs. Knock off the Patsies and I could'nt care less who wins the Superbowl. Time to ax Rhomo. How many chokes is that over the past 6 years?

Yeah I've watch every week. Did'nt say anything cause I did'nt want to jinx us.
I hope the cowgirls let Romo play the rest of his playing days there in the big D. They deserve each other. Most overated team and most overated QB....year after year.. after year.. after year...........

gbranton 12-31-2012 04:12 PM

The era of peace, Lovie and unhappiness about getting dominated by the Packers is over after nine brief seasons in Chicago.

Thunderbolt 12-31-2012 07:02 PM

I think the weakest team in the Playoffs right now is Houston. I would'nt have said that 6 weeks ago, but to pee away the #1 seed because you can't win 1 or your last 3 games. That's pathetic. I don't see Atlanta lasting long either. Everyone else I think looks tough.

kiler be 12-31-2012 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbranton (Post 1526871)
The era of peace, Lovie and unhappiness about getting dominated by the Packers is over after nine brief seasons in Chicago.

LOL There is always next year.

You should feel better soon, look at all the new coachs looking for work after today. LOL

kiler be 12-31-2012 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1526889)
I think the weakest team in the Playoffs right now is Houston. I would'nt have said that 6 weeks ago, but to pee away the #1 seed because you can't win 1 or your last 3 games. That's pathetic. I don't see Atlanta lasting long either. Everyone else I think looks tough.

Don't forget the Ravens.
If the Redskins get past the Seahawks....I hope your right about Atlanta.

Thunderbolt 12-31-2012 08:59 PM

HALLELUJAH!! Finally Norv Turner got canned! If the Chargers would'nt have had that idiot for a coach, they would have won at least 1 Superbowl in the last 6 years. If I was a Chargers fan I'd be jumping for joy. We'll see what they do next year.

Atlanta is'nt good as a #1 seed. I don't know what seed they were back when they went to the Superbowl in '98, but they've been a #1 seed at least a couple other times and they've folded. We'll see.

kiler be 12-31-2012 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1526902)
HALLELUJAH!! Finally Norv Turner got canned! If the Chargers would'nt have had that idiot for a coach, they would have won at least 1 Superbowl in the last 6 years. If I was a Chargers fan I'd be jumping for joy. We'll see what they do next year.

Atlanta is'nt good as a #1 seed. I don't know what seed they were back when they went to the Superbowl in '98, but they've been a #1 seed at least a couple other times and they've folded. We'll see.

Good ol Norval. He was a Redskins coach for WAY TO LONG, too.
I was glad to see him go away from here.

TorchMach1 01-01-2013 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StevesTorchRed (Post 1526732)
The hottest and most dangerous teams I think are the Broncos, Colts, Seahawks. All three are playing much better than anticipated.

Why no love for my Bengals? Back to back playoff appearances for the first time in 20 years! Oh yeah, they're the Bengals...that's why! :SMASH: :rolleyses

Thunderbolt 01-01-2013 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TorchMach1 (Post 1526930)
Why no love for my Bengals? Back to back playoff appearances for the first time in 20 years! Oh yeah, they're the BUNGLES...that's why! :SMASH: :rolleyses

Fixt.

ASH302 01-01-2013 03:15 AM

Quote:

i'll be honest i'm ready for Romo to go, time to get a new QB on dallas side, i'm say way somewhat as long as the pats don't win or the rapest QB of the steelers i'm happy, time also see some new teams win the SB

ASh