2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Registry Discussion (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   NASCAR thread (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=55315)

G 08-01-2010 05:04 PM

Re: NASCAR thread

Why do guys try bump drafting at the worst possible times. Glad to see Sadler came through it OK. What a helluvva hit to take.

Kurt seems pretty mad at JJ. :smack:

Thunderbolt 08-01-2010 05:10 PM

I usually don't watch much or any of the Pocono race because it's usually a snoozer, but I did see most of it today. Yeah, that was a seriously wicked crash. It's a good thing he hit on the passenger side.

japan4racing 08-01-2010 05:18 PM

wow what a hit! glad sadler is ok....busch was pissed but you can't blame him...once he cools down and talks to jimmie I'm sure he will be fine.

G 08-01-2010 05:27 PM

Haha, Kurt didn't seem ready to calm down and I don't blame him. NASCAR will probably calm him down as only they can do.

How about some secret fines. :smack:

http://motorsports.fanhouse.com/2010...ned-by-nascar/

Blackpony04 08-01-2010 05:34 PM

Hmmm...who'd a thunk it. Twice watching Pocono I've found a reason to be interested. Once to see Sadler's crash replay and now in anticipation of the red flag restart! Whoever wins this needs to fly to Vegas tonight!

japan4racing 08-01-2010 06:29 PM

glad to see a roush Ford in victory lane! go Biffle!

G 08-01-2010 06:42 PM

There should be more vids soon????

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WFK8vKVgC4o&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WFK8vKVgC4o&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Rustangin 08-01-2010 08:14 PM

The Biff for the Win!!!! What??? This is the right Biff isn't it? http://mos.totalfilm.com/images/4/40...-09-420-75.jpg

falcongtho3 08-01-2010 09:37 PM

McFly, McFly!!! Wrong 'Biff'...

Glad to see Biffle win one for Jack, hopefully this is the turn of the corner the Fords so badly needed.

:borg:

311-420 08-01-2010 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by falcongtho3 (Post 1306466)
Glad to see Biffle win one for Jack, hopefully this is the turn of the corner the Fords so badly needed.

Hopefully

_bones 08-02-2010 11:48 AM

this week i picked sam jr for my fastasy pick, he normally does decent at this trk. im trying to save the top drivers till the end of the yr. anyways he was running 30th place allday so went to mow the lawn. i come back into house and hes in 1st and under rain delay. man i started to do a rain dance lol, it didnt work but still got a 11th not bad.

Con's Mach1 08-02-2010 07:56 PM

I still think Jimmy Johnson is secretly a rookie, even with his championships. A driver knows you don't just ram into the driver ahead. You sneek up to the bumper and push. Johnson just can't drive in traffic, unless he's by himself. I'm fed up with Mr. Vanilla. Great run Biffle and Edwards. Come one Matt and David, make Jack proud. I know you got it in you. Since Jack Roush racing has the only teams seriously carrying on the FORD name, it is now time to turn things around! Get well Jack. :)

falcongtho3 08-02-2010 09:51 PM

Thanks for bringing up the true cause of yestedays meele, and the question begs why those who are so concerned about Edwards' actions a few weeks ago let JJ off without a peep. He coudl have done serious harm to not only Kurt (not that many would care), but to Sadler, who has been a pretty decent person amoung the NASCAR ranks regardless of whether he's going to jump from the Ford ship at the end of season.

japan4racing 08-02-2010 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by falcongtho3 (Post 1306792)
Thanks for bringing up the true cause of yestedays meele, and the question begs why those who are so concerned about Edwards' actions a few weeks ago let JJ off without a peep. He coudl have done serious harm to not only Kurt (not that many would care), but to Sadler, who has been a pretty decent person amoung the NASCAR ranks regardless of whether he's going to jump from the Ford ship at the end of season.

I was wondering the exact same thing

G 08-03-2010 12:42 AM

JJ sucks at bump drafting and didn't intend to wreck anyone. He was sorry it happened and expressed it right after the mess. Edwards hooked the same guy twice to intentionally wreck him. He only regrets the bad press and disapproval of MOST of the drivers in all of the divisions in which he drives.

I don't really think JJ was serious about wrecking Kurt a few weeks ago. I'm not a JJ fan but he seems focused on NOT wrecking anyone, that includes his car. The situations are totally different but he might want to be careful around the blue deuce. :23:

311-420 08-03-2010 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G (Post 1306853)
JJ sucks at bump drafting and didn't intend to wreck anyone. He was sorry it happened and expressed it right after the mess. Edwards hooked the same guy twice to intentionally wreck him. He only regrets the bad press and disapproval of MOST of the drivers in all of the divisions in which he drives.

I don't really think JJ was serious about wrecking Kurt a few weeks ago. I'm not a JJ fan but he seems focused on NOT wrecking anyone, that includes his car. The situations are totally different but he might want to be careful around the blue deuce. :23:

Very well said, G.

I have nothing further to add except I'm glad everyone walked away ok.

falcongtho3 08-03-2010 07:35 AM

JJ has gotten an apparently unspoken reputation for causing such pile ups, but no one points the finger at him while his mess is being cleaned up. JJ at least gave many what they wanted to see, an unobstructed view of the new FR9 engine...namely Sadlers, completely seperated from the car.
I doubt it'll be so quiet if Kurt decides to find retribution.

Con's Mach1 08-03-2010 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by falcongtho3 (Post 1306883)
JJ has gotten an apparently unspoken reputation for causing such pile ups, but no one points the finger at him while his mess is being cleaned up. JJ at least gave many what they wanted to see, an unobstructed view of the new FR9 engine...namely Sadlers, completely seperated from the car.
I doubt it'll be so quiet if Kurt decides to find retribution.

GO get em Kurt!..Johnson that is. Even when he wrecks someone he's a BORE. YAAWN. No wonder no one made more of it. The man is plain Vanilla. Thanks Jimmy Spenser for that term, Mr. Vanilla, it fits Johnson perfectly.

02mach1 08-04-2010 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G (Post 1306390)
Why do guys try bump drafting at the worst possible times. Glad to see Sadler came through it OK. What a helluvva hit to take.

Kurt seems pretty mad at JJ. :smack:

Glad see Sadler is ok after the hit the wall, does anyone know who hit Sadler put him in the wall? Jimmy going he his this weekend what Kurt said.:smokin:

weaver 08-04-2010 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 02mach1 (Post 1307223)
Glad see Sadler is ok after the hit the wall, does anyone know who hit Sadler put him in the wall? Jimmy going he his this weekend what Kurt said.:smokin:

#33. Clint Boyer?

311-420 08-04-2010 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weaver (Post 1307230)
#33. Clint Boyer?

*Bowyer

_bones 08-05-2010 06:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
boris said to drive vickers car at glen, im debating pickin him or robbie gordon for this weeks pick.

311-420 08-05-2010 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _bones (Post 1307710)
boris said to drive vickers car at glen, im debating pickin him or robbie gordon for this weeks pick.

my moneys on ambrose. then kb if ambrose cant do it.

_bones 08-05-2010 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 311-420 (Post 1307711)
my moneys on ambrose. then kb if ambrose cant do it.

believe me i would love to pick ambrose this week i allready did got me a 11th and big ears got me a 19th. i need sleepers with 15 to go. lol

_bones 08-06-2010 12:03 AM

funny is i love the road tracks, a break in the circle stuff for a min. my last pick was a no namer at infineon but could drive the wheels off a 24hr race car. Jan Magnussen pulls a 12th .everyone was like,who the hell is he..:23: