2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Registry Discussion (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   NASCAR thread (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=55315)

gbranton 07-10-2009 05:52 PM

Re: NASCAR thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azure Blurr (Post 1174331)
I missed it. :anger:

Here ya go:

http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/nascar...ory?id=4317202

Azure Blurr 07-10-2009 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbranton (Post 1174340)

Thank you!! :worship:

G 07-10-2009 06:30 PM

The luckiest man in NASCAR --- Jack Roush. :worship:

He almost had Kurt AND Kyle working for him. :23:

Recently Kurt has been pretty mature and well behaved. :)

Thunderbolt 07-11-2009 12:02 AM

My imitation of Busch-------------:eyes: Then don't block next time douchebag.

falcongtho3 07-11-2009 07:26 AM

Sadly we saw a 1-2-3-4 Toyota finish in the N'Wide race last night in Chicago. Logano beat Busch on 4 worn tires, and I mean ran off form him. Besides that, I think we can see the writing on the wall.

:borg:

ylopony 07-11-2009 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G (Post 1174356)

Recently Kurt has been pretty mature and well behaved. :)

That was until tonight in Chicago; His retaliation on Johnson after JJ getting lose a bit on him and then his Busch league(pun intended) comments after the race, were typical of the Busch family.

Nice to see that Kyle Busch did so well this evening:yeh: And in typical Kyle style not a word after a race he don't win.:eyes:

A huge congrat's to Mark Martin and Jeff Gordon with their one-two finish and earning a fan one million dollars.

Next up is Indy,where I'll be watching that one in person. It's not the greatest track to watch a race, but there's just something about being at the Brickyard.

G 07-11-2009 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ylopony (Post 1174852)
That was until tonight in Chicago; His retaliation on Johnson after JJ getting lose a bit on him and then his Busch league(pun intended) comments after the race, were typical of the Busch family.

Nice to see that Kyle Busch did so well this evening:yeh: And in typical Kyle style not a word after a race he don't win.:eyes:

A huge congrat's to Mark Martin and Jeff Gordon with their one-two finish and earning a fan one million dollars.

Next up is Indy,where I'll be watching that one in person. It's not the greatest track to watch a race, but there's just something about being at the Brickyard.

I'm not a JJ hater but he was wrong for being OUT of control and running Kurt all the way into the wall. JJ then didn't man up!! He blamed it on Jeffy being inside him and getting him loose, that was BS the 24 was WAY behind him when he slammed into Kurt. He was lucky Kurt didn't do him worse. I had no issues with Kurt's comments, especially considering the BS from JJ.

Pretty good race tonight. :smokin:

falcongtho3 07-12-2009 08:21 AM

Ill agree with the above posts, as I'm really happy to see Mark do well. But with more wins than anyone else this season, he's still mired 11th in points. Seeing the couple win the million bucks was very cool.
Kyle got what he deserved, and I hope for him to see continuing similar luck the rest of the season. JJ deserves a huge kick in the behind, or at least slap on the wrist for his 'bold' moves. But he ended up costing himself a victory ore than likely. Jack needs to look hard at the results and find out why his cars turned out such a poor performance, and it was sad to see Bill Elliott have a respectable night ruined by a runaway tire.

:borg:

ylopony 07-12-2009 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G (Post 1174856)
I'm not a JJ hater but he was wrong for being OUT of control and running Kurt all the way into the wall. JJ then didn't man up!! He blamed it on Jeffy being inside him and getting him loose, that was BS the 24 was WAY behind him when he slammed into Kurt. He was lucky Kurt didn't do him worse. I had no issues with Kurt's comments, especially considering the BS from JJ.

Pretty good race tonight. :smokin:

I agree, JJ was lose and initiated the contact;however, I don't think it was an intentional thing he did. Johnson was not the first or only car to get lose out there, it happens. Remember as well, Hamlin hit JJ a lap earlier; perhaps that car(#48) was more lose after this. Busch chose to intentially retailiate and for that Nascar needs to access a penalty to him or any driver that decides to intentially ram their car into another.

Also, if you watched that race, Kurt Busch came down on JJ earlier; these two were racing each other for quit some time. As for JJ's not maning up, you may have a point there, but then I'm not sure he could have known what happen in that split moment. I agree though, Gordon had no effect on JJ's car. But Kurt Busch almost had an effect on the #24 and the #83 car in addition to his and Johnsons.

Kurt chose to attack the character and ability of the reigning 3 time champion who is currently third in points in his interview; Jimmy chose to not attack Kurt's ability and character by simply stating he chose to "body slam" me. Either way JJ's was the result of racing, and Kurt's was the result of stupidity; Kurt Busch needs to be penalized in some capacity for what he did. Kurt just took the last 3 years of his career and restoring a ruined reputation and just flushed it all away IMHO.

http://www.nascar.com/2009/news/head...rash.opinions/

gvervoren 07-12-2009 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbranton (Post 1174340)

What a whiney little baby. yeah, Stewart might have bumped into him but when Stewart was next to him, I never saw Stewart turn to the left and hit him, I saw Bush turn to the right and hit Stewart when HE tried to block Stewart.. How can that be classified as Stewart "dumping" Kyle. He should put his tail between his legs and walk away.

gbranton 07-15-2009 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackpony04 (Post 1170757)
Jeremy Mayfield allowed back into NASCAR thanks to a judge's ruling. Apparently if you fail a drug test for meth you can get your job back after all!

Or maybe NOT!

http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/nascar...ory?id=4330367

bris09 07-15-2009 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbranton (Post 1176607)

Boy this is a daily double for me. I have no respect for Mayfield if this is true and whether the stepmother's story is true or not I think she is a waste. She is either looking to be in the spot light or settle a score. Why in the **** didn't she say anything sooner. If she saw him using meth before a race she should have said something then. He could have killed someone.

If he was using meth for as long as she says he is hiding it quite well. I've been around some meth users and you can usually tell rather quickly. They are normally really thin, can't stand still, ramble a lot, and age very fast.

ylopony 07-15-2009 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bris09 (Post 1176696)
Boy this is a daily double for me. I have no respect for Mayfield if this is true and whether the stepmother's story is true or not I think she is a waste. She is either looking to be in the spot light or settle a score. Why in the **** didn't she say anything sooner. If she saw him using meth before a race she should have said something then. He could have killed someone.

If he was using meth for as long as she says he is hiding it quite well. I've been around some meth users and you can usually tell rather quickly. They are normally really thin, can't stand still, ramble a lot, and age very fast.

I have to agree, if Mayfield is a meth junkie he is doing a heck of a job hiding it. Either way, guilty or not guilty, his career is done.

gbranton 07-15-2009 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ylopony (Post 1176709)
I have to agree, if Mayfield is a meth junkie he is doing a heck of a job hiding it. Either way, guilty or not guilty, his career is done.

Tim Richmond anyone?

G 07-16-2009 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbranton (Post 1176742)
Tim Richmond anyone?

:) Tim was better ON THE TRACK and probably worse off the track. I got to see a LMS race in VA with Tim and Dale Sr taking the wheel of some local cars. What a show!!! :worship:

G 07-16-2009 10:24 PM

I watch these vids about once a month. :23:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BLf-ny2I-SY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BLf-ny2I-SY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3obgQuot5go&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3obgQuot5go&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

FEARED 07-17-2009 06:02 PM

i like seeing fights, it shows passion:claus:

311-420 07-17-2009 06:12 PM

everybody talkin smack about poor kyle bush.

you all realize that once the chase starts, kyle will be in the top of the points standings right? only number of wins count when that starts.

Thunderbolt 07-17-2009 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 311-420 (Post 1177623)
everybody talkin smack about poor kyle bush.

you all realize that once the chase starts, kyle will be in the top of the points standings right? only number of wins count when that starts.

That did'nt mean squat last year when he won all those races. He self destructed.

G 07-17-2009 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1177638)
That did'nt mean squat last year when he won all those races. He self destructed.

I was thinking the same thing. Wins just get you bonus points and I can't think of anyone else that has half the field wanting some payback. It seems like Tony is having a good year but I'm really pulling for MM. :worship:

Azure Blurr 07-17-2009 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G (Post 1177282)
I watch these vids about once a month. :23:

"State of Alabama vs. Jeff Gordon" :23:

G 07-17-2009 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azure Blurr (Post 1177715)
"State of Alabama vs. Jeff Gordon" :23:

I'm waiting for the Carl Edwards vs Dale Jr deal to start up again. That was some funny stuff. :)

This ain't really JG country. :23:

02mach1 08-04-2009 01:30 AM

great race today to bad Carl didn't win

FEARED 08-04-2009 10:38 AM

I was at work, and the wife didnt record it for me!!! =(

02mach1 08-04-2009 11:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
New Mustang will help Nascar and say goodbye to the Toy's in Nationalwide .