2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Registry Discussion (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   NFL Football Thread (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=84561)

Newskool Mach 09-12-2011 01:23 AM

Re: NFL Football Thread

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d...evisIsland.jpg

J E T S JETS JETS JETS

gbranton 09-12-2011 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MockOne (Post 1421916)
Well without head coach and offensive coordinator Peyton Manning... my Colts seem to be on the right track.:12:

They are not in a good place. The Colts seem to have been getting by with less and less talent as each season goes by. With Edgerrin James out of the league, Marvin Harrison killing people and Tony Dungy on tv somehow Peyton Manning held it all together. Watching them today I don't know how. Maybe he's even better than I thought he was. If Manning isn't able to come back at all (I suspect this may happen) then Indy will be faced with a lengthy rebuilding period.

gbranton 09-12-2011 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 65fastback2+2 (Post 1421862)
did i post yet the lol @ the steelers

7 turnovers L O L

The Cowboy fan posted at 9:07 PM, just before HIS team went down in flames.

That is what I'd call premature jocularity.

np_mach1 09-12-2011 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frisko4one5 (Post 1421910)
49ers gave a spanking to the seahawks!! go Niners!!!

Yes and his name is Ted Ginn Jr. that is one fast man

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newskool Mach (Post 1421917)

^^ that is a cool sign. Revis is a monster. Who ever he covered TR was trying to throw away from him. Not sure why he didn't stick to the game plan at the end though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbranton (Post 1421921)
The Cowboy fan posted at 9:07 PM, just before HIS team went down in flames.

That is what I'd call premature jocularity.

Quote of the year. LOVE IT!!!

Newskool Mach 09-12-2011 10:55 AM

^^ that is a cool sign. Revis is a monster. Who ever he covered TR was trying to throw away from him. Not sure why he didn't stick to the game plan at the end though.

Yea they were picking on Cromartie all night and they almost won because of it.

ASH302 09-12-2011 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1421909)
When Rhomo fumbled at the 1 yard line I knew for sure they were gonna get beat. I bet Jerry Jones was crapping in his diaper.

that pissed me off, but chite like that happens normal now that interception that he threw at the end of the game :wtf: that pissed me off it was way to easy and he kept throwing to 88 and the guy wasn't and didn't even look open and he was covered towards the end of the game i just shake my head on certain plays:notsure:

ASh

np_mach1 09-12-2011 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by txmach302 (Post 1421996)
that pissed me off, but chite like that happens normal now that interception that he threw at the end of the game :wtf: that pissed me off it was way to easy and he kept throwing to 88 and the guy wasn't and didn't even look open and he was covered towards the end of the game i just shake my head on certain plays:notsure:

ASh

The thing is, it ALWAYS happend to TR. The guy is cursed for real. I mean he chokes all the freaking time.

np_mach1 09-12-2011 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newskool Mach (Post 1421992)
Yea they were picking on Cromartie all night and they almost won because of it.

Croma needs to get with Revis in the off season and go to work. I guess there wasn't enough $$ to push to get Nnamdi.

gbranton 09-12-2011 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by np_mach1 (Post 1422057)
I mean he chokes all the freaking time.

He usually waits until the end of the season, it's good to see him not wait until the last minute.

np_mach1 09-12-2011 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbranton (Post 1422112)
he usually waits until the end of the season, it's good to see him not wait until the last minute.

:23:

Newskool Mach 09-13-2011 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by np_mach1 (Post 1422060)
Croma needs to get with Revis in the off season and go to work. I guess there wasn't enough $$ to push to get Nnamdi.

I think there was $$ enough for Asomuga he said he rather play for the Eagles. Cro does pretty **** well considering 90% of the balls go his way. He came up big time and time again last year. He almost had that pic against dallas but good old Miles hung on like a madman and got the td.

serviceman1 09-13-2011 07:00 AM

Another game another record it must suck to hate the Patriots but yet have to watch them rewrite the NFL record books.

serviceman1 09-13-2011 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newskool Mach (Post 1422321)
I think there was $$ enough for Asomuga he said he rather play for the Eagles. Cro does pretty **** well considering 90% of the balls go his way. He came up big time and time again last year. He almost had that pic against dallas but good old Miles hung on like a madman and got the td.

They had enough $$ to pay off blomo

Thunderbolt 09-13-2011 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serviceman1 (Post 1422326)
Another game another record it must suck to hate the Patriots but yet have to watch them rewrite the NFL record books.

I loved that record they got in the Superbowl afew years back. What was it? Oh yeah, 18-1.

serviceman1 09-13-2011 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1422399)
I loved that record they got in the Superbowl afew years back. What was it? Oh yeah, 18-1.

is that your best oh well at least their record is 1 -0 so far this year.

Thunderbolt 09-13-2011 03:54 PM

Yeah, 0-1 is a hole the Steelers will never get out of. I've seen them start 1-4 and still make the Playoffs.

np_mach1 09-13-2011 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newskool Mach (Post 1422321)

yeah I guess... He does get the bulk of the balls tossed his direction. He just seems like a better than average DB. I guess that's all you really need. Not a total knock I mean he is in the upper half of DB's out there. Tough living in Revis's shadow HA. DR makes good DB's look average. It's sickening really.

Miles is a beast. nothing bad to say about him at all. He just flat out gets it done.

np_mach1 09-13-2011 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serviceman1 (Post 1422326)

Not really. You can have ALL the stat records. There are stat hounds every where. All people care about at the end of the day is the RING. You think all the records helps Marino get over the fact he couldn't get a ring? Doubt it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by serviceman1 (Post 1422327)
They had enough $$ to pay off blomo

Must still be mad about the Jets knocking you guys out huh? That D made Tom look REAL average.

Newskool Mach 09-13-2011 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serviceman1 (Post 1422404)
is that your best oh well at least their record is 1 -0 so far this year.

Yea pats are great...HMM I guess thats why it felt so good clubbing them like baby seals ending their run in the playoffs last year. Brady's face after the game=priceless!!

ASH302 09-13-2011 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by np_mach1 (Post 1422057)
The thing is, it ALWAYS happend to TR. The guy is cursed for real. I mean he chokes all the freaking time.

first it always seems like he does great till the playoffs, then like this game looks like when its at the end he just can't proform when its a close game. i mean that inter that he threw that was sad really sad, i could see a rookie doing that, but not someone that has been playin the years he has

ASh

ASH302 09-13-2011 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1422399)

that prove right there no matter if you win all season doesn't mean you are going to win the one that really matters, i laugh so hard and was so happy about that, i thought it was great for them to get shutdown like that, crack me up so much, i still get a kick out of it when i think of that game

ASh

Thunderbolt 09-14-2011 01:00 AM

I'll give the Patriots and Giants credit. That was the greatest Superbowl I've ever seen. The Steelers-Cardinals would rank next.

serviceman1 09-14-2011 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by np_mach1 (Post 1422488)
Not really. You can have ALL the stat records. There are stat hounds every where. All people care about at the end of the day is the RING. You think all the records helps Marino get over the fact he couldn't get a ring? Doubt it.

Must still be mad about the Jets knocking you guys out huh? That D made Tom look REAL average.

I got over the loss about 5 minutes after. It is just a game besides hockey is my favorite sport and we all know how that ended up for a fan from the Boston area. Another championship

02mach1 09-14-2011 02:15 PM

Steelers will beat seahawks this sunday week 9 is pay back time for the Ranavs,

Thunderbolt 09-14-2011 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serviceman1 (Post 1422766)
I got over the loss about 5 minutes after. It is just a game besides hockey is my favorite sport and we all know how that ended up for a fan from the Boston area. Another championship

Yeah, we all know once your Patsy's lose it's time to latch onto another sport and brag about their titles. The true sign of a sore loser.