PDA

View Full Version : FS: Cammed 04, Oxford White, 5spd

5OhNA4.6
12-15-2009, 03:00 AM
2004 Mach1, Oxford White w/ Interior Upgrade Package, 5 speed, One owner, 13,800 miles, Garage kept. $15,000.00

Aftermarket Modifications:

Performance:
-Comp Cams (Stage II, prt #106400) installed with Comp springs & retainers
-SCT switch chip, tuned by SWTuning, Tuned for 91, 93, or 100 octane.
-K&N FIPK
-Meziere electric water pump, 160* thermostat
-PHP ¼” intake spacer
-Mac Long tube headers 1 5/8”, ceramic coated
-Mac Pro-chamber, ceramic coated, NO cats, 02 sensors turned off w/ chip.
-SLP Loudmouth resonators, welded in. (exhaust is VERY LOUD!!)
-FRPP 4.56 gears
-Fully built 8.8 rear end, FRPP 31 spline axles and posi, TA Girdle, axle tubes and tq boxes welded.
-Steeda full length Zinc coated subframe connectors
-UPR blue thunder shifter
-Hurst T-handle with electric switch for SLP line-lock
-Center Force Dual Friction clutch, UPR clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster
-FRPP Aluminum drive shaft
-Granatelli non-adjustable Upper and Lower Control Arms
-Eibach Sportline springs (lowered approx 2”)
-Steeda 3 bolt caster/camber plates

Appearance:
-AFS 17x9 chrome mach1 wheels, powder coated gloss black inside the spokes, Mach1 valve stem caps, Nitto 555 all the way around, 80% of tread life remaining.
-Powder coated valve covers, coil packs and shaker bracket. Valve covers are white, coil packs and bracket are black.
-5% window tint
-black bumper inserts, black oval FORD badge.
-Sequential tail lights/turn signals/brake lights
-Tinted tail lights and side markers. (30 mil vinyl overlay)
-3.5” exhaust tips, stainless steel, rolled, slash cut.
-UPR black Mach1, Billet fuel door (discontinued)
-Cobra Jet emblems on shaker
-Mach1 emblem on shaker tube
-Mach1 embroidered floor mats
-UPR & MGW “brushed” Billet interior pieces: Climate knobs, e-brake handle, headlight knob, tilt lever, cup bezel, and coin tray.

Video of car @ idle (750 rpms): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8osQXxf18gk
Best ¼ Run (before cams): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BChiGQN3hV8

I have a newborn son now! The car was barely driven before the new addition to the family and would likely see much less use if I held on to her.

Sadly, I do not have any recent pics; not much has changed though since these. I have made approx 50-60 passes at the track and ~2100 of the 13k miles are from roadtrips to the TX Mach1/Bullit shootout. I am in central OK, 73160.

Email if interested: Kiesel78@hotmail.com

wannamach1
12-15-2009, 06:23 AM
Sounds like a great deal. Wish you had been closer to me 6 weeks ago.:eyes:

89stang
12-15-2009, 10:27 AM
WOW!! Car is sick!. Wish you were closer to me. Got any motor pics?

MCHNROL
12-15-2009, 10:48 AM
Nice car. Good luck with the sale.

67coupe
12-15-2009, 11:13 AM
What kind of power does it make with the cams? Any times with the cams?

Any trades? I've got a 74 Bronco, built for rock climbing.. ($18,000 in receipts).. Bronco plus some cash.
I also have a 95 Bronco (more family friendly) 61,000 org miles. 35's, gears, magnaflow exhaust.
95 Bronco http://www.supermotors.net/registry/10480/62324
74 Bronco http://www.supermotors.net/registry/10480/70992

Thank
Thomas

5OhNA4.6
12-15-2009, 01:15 PM
Sorry, I am not interested in any trades. The proceeds from the sale are going to other debts, which will free up income for daycare, diapers, formula, etc.

The dyno numbers in the below signature are the most current. I never got around to putting it on a Dynojet. The few passes I made after cams, but with 4.10 gears, were 12.6's @109 mph. A tenth slower than my best, but higher trap speed. Let me just say, I am a complete novice driver. I have not mustered a better 60' time than 1.68 on ET Drags. (that ought to tell you something) The 4.56's have been wonderful and would pay dividends on the track I'm sure.

There's been a lot I've been meaning to do with the car, but frankly, it has not been a priority. (even before the new baby) Thanks for looking.

Kyle

5OhNA4.6
12-15-2009, 11:54 PM
WOW!! Car is sick!. Wish you were closer to me. Got any motor pics?

She's been in the garage for a while, kinda dusty and not as shiny as she could be.

mach 2
12-17-2009, 03:03 PM
I have seen this car at the shootout-Beatiful! And extremly clean, and sounds even better! Good luck with the sale.
Jeff

WOODY
12-17-2009, 10:18 PM
Wow, isn't this an AMAZING deal? Man I wish I had the cash!

MattN03
12-17-2009, 10:20 PM
Wow, isn't this an AMAZING deal? Man I wish I had the cash!

If I had the funds, I'd have my AB and this OW Mach in my garage! :worship: I'm still shocked it's around...

89stang
12-18-2009, 08:27 PM
If I didn't live so far away and it was still around I would scoop this car up in a heart beat in january!

semperfimrn1
12-24-2009, 10:29 AM
2004 Mach1, Oxford White w/ Interior Upgrade Package, 5 speed, One owner, 13,800 miles, Garage kept. $15,000.00

Aftermarket Modifications:

Performance:
-Comp Cams (Stage II, prt #106400) installed with Comp springs & retainers
-SCT switch chip, tuned by SWTuning, Tuned for 91, 93, or 100 octane.
-K&N FIPK
-Meziere electric water pump, 160* thermostat
-PHP ¼” intake spacer
-Mac Long tube headers 1 5/8”, ceramic coated
-Mac Pro-chamber, ceramic coated, NO cats, 02 sensors turned off w/ chip.
-SLP Loudmouth resonators, welded in. (exhaust is VERY LOUD!!)
-FRPP 4.56 gears
-Fully built 8.8 rear end, FRPP 31 spline axles and posi, TA Girdle, axle tubes and tq boxes welded.
-Steeda full length Zinc coated subframe connectors
-UPR blue thunder shifter
-Hurst T-handle with electric switch for SLP line-lock
-Center Force Dual Friction clutch, UPR clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster
-FRPP Aluminum drive shaft
-Granatelli non-adjustable Upper and Lower Control Arms
-Eibach Sportline springs (lowered approx 2”)
-Steeda 3 bolt caster/camber plates

Appearance:
-AFS 17x9 chrome mach1 wheels, powder coated gloss black inside the spokes, Mach1 valve stem caps, Nitto 555 all the way around, 80% of tread life remaining.
-Powder coated valve covers, coil packs and shaker bracket. Valve covers are white, coil packs and bracket are black.
-5% window tint
-black bumper inserts, black oval FORD badge.
-Sequential tail lights/turn signals/brake lights
-Tinted tail lights and side markers. (30 mil vinyl overlay)
-3.5” exhaust tips, stainless steel, rolled, slash cut.
-UPR black Mach1, Billet fuel door (discontinued)
-Cobra Jet emblems on shaker
-Mach1 emblem on shaker tube
-Mach1 embroidered floor mats
-UPR & MGW “brushed” Billet interior pieces: Climate knobs, e-brake handle, headlight knob, tilt lever, cup bezel, and coin tray.

Video of car @ idle (750 rpms): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8osQXxf18gk
Best ¼ Run (before cams): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BChiGQN3hV8

I have a newborn son now! The car was barely driven before the new addition to the family and would likely see much less use if I held on to her.

Sadly, I do not have any recent pics; not much has changed though since these. I have made approx 50-60 passes at the track and ~2100 of the 13k miles are from roadtrips to the TX Mach1/Bullit shootout. I am in central OK, 73160.

Email if interested: Kiesel78@hotmail.com

can you send any more pics or info that you may have on this car?
also is the tune calibrated with the gears as well? any other known issues with the car? how would it far possibly for a DD? please send info or talk through pm thanks

Chances50
12-28-2009, 10:04 PM
can you send any more pics or info that you may have on this car?
also is the tune calibrated with the gears as well? any other known issues with the car? how would it far possibly for a DD? please send info or talk through pm thanks

Ive never seen or driven the car myself but I know who tuned it any if does anything it drives GREAT im sure that guy can make a radical car drive perfect, it may not make the HP it should but it will be enjoyable to drive anywhere anytime.

5OhNA4.6
12-29-2009, 06:29 AM
There is a sale pending. I will likely take several more days to transpire, however, I have no reason to believe things will fall through.

Just to answer the questions though:

There are no issues that would affect the car's ability to be driven daily aside from personal preference. The car is absurdly loud (how I like it). Depending on your neighbors, personal hearing threshold and local LE officials, SLP LM1's may need to be changed. The tinted overlays on the tail lights may also be a violation of differing state/local ordinances.

The chip has been calibrated for the gear swap and current tire size, and is accurate.

Personal commentary: I am somewhat relieved that the pending sale is with someone out of state. It will save me some degree of regret, not having to see it being driven around here. The new owner may do with her as they please, but she has always been a garage queen. I hate to think of her racking up miles, out in the elements, serving as a DD.

Chances50
12-29-2009, 06:41 PM
There is a sale pending. I will likely take several more days to transpire, however, I have no reason to believe things will fall through.

Just to answer the questions though:

There are no issues that would affect the car's ability to be driven daily aside from personal preference. The car is absurdly loud (how I like it). Depending on your neighbors, personal hearing threshold and local LE officials, SLP LM1's may need to be changed. The tinted overlays on the tail lights may also be a violation of differing state/local ordinances.

The chip has been calibrated for the gear swap and current tire size, and is accurate.

Personal commentary: I am somewhat relieved that the pending sale is with someone out of state. It will save me some degree of regret, not having to see it being driven around here. The new owner may do with her as they please, but she has always been a garage queen. I hate to think of her racking up miles, out in the elements, serving as a DD.

I want his car something bad but its just bad timing, Good luck with the sell.

WNTAMACH1
12-31-2009, 08:26 AM
Beautiful car!!! GL man

5OhNA4.6
01-12-2010, 11:28 PM
///////sold