PDA

View Full Version : NM Mach spotted in Tucson

Rob_v
12-18-2003, 01:08 PM
Driving around Tucson I've spotted several Machs, in blue, yellow and red, but I have yet to spot another DSG or a black or white model.

Tuesday night was my first chance to see another one up close and personal, a nice fresh '04 azure blue with New Mexico plates. It just happened to be right where I was planning to park at the Park Mall. Guess I'm not the only one who likes to set myself apart from the crowd to avoid those inevitable door bangs (unfortunately my ds fender has already been spoiled).

Anyway, I had my cell phone on hand so I grabbed a pic. Forgive the quality as long exposure compensates for low light but makes for blurry pics too :)

P.S. Fess up if this was you!

Chris A.
12-30-2003, 11:01 PM
Hey Rob, I'm one of the yellow '04s in town. Live on the southeast side of town. I bought the one that was in the showroom at Jimclick. I take it yours is the DSG in the pick? Haven't seen you around town yet.

Rob_v
12-31-2003, 12:23 AM
Hiya Chris, I just responded to your other thread about the Honda on your roadtrip. I live east side too, Kolb/22nd area. And yeah, mine was also in the Jim Click showroom back in January... don't want to admit to what I paid back when they were still hard to come by ;)

Chris A.
12-31-2003, 10:28 AM
I was droppin off some paperwork yesterday and saw they have a red one in the showroom now. Didn't notice if the two blue one were still there.

Rob_v
12-31-2003, 06:15 PM
Just dropped off the Mach for an oil change and saw the two blues side by side out the back door. It's kinda cool to pull up to the service dept and the guy checking you in remembers your car and when you bought it (almost a year ago now)

Chris A.
01-01-2004, 11:28 AM
Just noticed yesterday morning on the way to work there's a red Mach in the same apt complex I'm in and I've never seen it before. He's had it at least a month or so since he's got plates and base stickers. Have you met any of these other Mach owners?

azmach1
01-02-2004, 08:36 PM
Welcome to the Mach1 Registry!
It would be nice if all of you join the Southern Arizona Mustang Club, we have 5 Mach's in the club, 1 black,2 yellow & 2 blue.
http://www.samctucson.org

Chris A.
01-04-2004, 03:02 PM
Actually I looked over the site for the club a couple weeks ago 'cause I was interested in joining a Mustang club if there was one in town. I'm gonna look it over some more and get back with you in a couple weeks. Monday I'm going to Indian Springs NV for some training so I'll let you know after that.

Till then take it easy.