PDA

View Full Version : First day driving, first "look"

TorchRedAuto
12-17-2003, 11:10 AM
My first day to drive my new Mach since picking it up from the dealer last night and on the way to work I notice an old ramcharger hauling a$$ coming up behind me. So I get over and let him get up even and sure enough he was just wanting to check the car out. Gave me a big smile and head shake! Kinda cool to get noticed first time out:D

Totoland Mach
12-17-2003, 11:38 AM
those kinds of compliments are definitely great. I've shown the Mach at some street rod meets and gotten lots of comments and answered tons of questions about the Mach. It's nice to see Ford carrying on with the tradition of great street cars.

Catman
12-17-2003, 11:49 AM
For all the people who dog the Mustang in general (25 year old chassis, poor ergonimics, the Fact that it's a Ford), especially on the net...I think it's pretty amazing the amount of compliments and questions I get in person about this car or even my old 02 GT. Mustangs might not be the fastest, have the highest tech be the most refined cars on the road but they def have a following and are sweet cars any way you slice it. :HOPPY:

Jester
12-17-2003, 11:50 AM
A local!!! Be sure to check out the happenings on the Texas forums here!!

hotrodnut
12-17-2003, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by clarm002
...... and on the way to work I notice an old ramcharger hauling a$$ coming up behind me. So I get over and let him get up ..........

That's funny :LAUGH: I get the same thing happening to me from all the Crown Vics sportin' the blue lights! :THUMBSUP: