PDA

View Full Version : Like Rush Limbaugh without his Oxy Cotton

761mph
12-17-2003, 12:38 AM
Now I know how Rush Limbaugh feels... I haven't had my Mach fix since Halloween! I've stored cars for the winter before, but this is killing me. :help:

I'll have to ask my maid to "hook me up" However, she doesn't have a Mach, and I don't have a maid...

This is my support group.

1YLDRYD
12-17-2003, 12:55 AM
I feel for you:( The weather here is still nice enough that I can drive mine a couple of times a week.:D

GaPonyFarm
12-17-2003, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by 761mph
Now I know how Rush Limbaugh feels... I haven't had my Mach fix since Halloween! I've stored cars for the winter before, but this is killing me. :help:

I'll have to ask my maid to "hook me up" However, she doesn't have a Mach, and I don't have a maid...

This is my support group.

I'll go out a smoke the tires a couple of times for you tomorrow. Hell... I'll go out and do it for ya now!

You need a remote control Mach 1 to play with for the winter..

1mach03
12-17-2003, 03:17 AM
Gee I dont know how you can stand it not driving your baby. I go nuts . Good thing I dont have to worry bout that living in good ol california.:D april the vettelady.:COOL:

Totoland Mach
12-17-2003, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by GaPonyFarm
I'll go out a smoke the tires a couple of times for you tomorrow. Hell... I'll go out and do it for ya now!

You need a remote control Mach 1 to play with for the winter..

How 'bout putting a Web Cam in the Mach?....that way us folks stranded by snow can get out "fix" of Mach medicine!

Shaker Dan
12-17-2003, 09:40 AM
It hasn't snowed that much here but it has been rainy and cold so the Mach is sitting in the garage all nice and cozy. I think it is suppose to be sunny but cold this weekend so it will get to go out for a little bit. It drives me nuts not getting to drive it when I want.

TX03RCode
12-17-2003, 09:44 AM
Sorry but in South Texas it's 365/24/7. I used to live in Ohio so I know how you feel:LAUGH:

olMachMan
12-17-2003, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Totoland Mach
How 'bout putting a Web Cam in the Mach?....that way us folks stranded by snow can get out "fix" of Mach medicine!

WOW!
More of that pretty White stuff....
How 'bout putting a Web Cam on some snow flakes?
That way us folks that never see it in 70 deg winters can remind ourselfs why we live here.. :D
..just poking fun ;)

:OFFTOPIC: I was poking fun at my wife one night and she to it seriously!! :SMASH:
My son's 13 now....

02mach1
12-17-2003, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Totoland Mach

ditto:THUMBSUP:

Don't I got three car covers over my Mach1 keep that nasty white stuff off my Mach1.

CrissyCobra
12-17-2003, 02:33 PM
I know how you feel. I went out and sat in mine last
week.

We are all pitiful.

mufftang66
12-17-2003, 03:38 PM
I've got the shakes too. I haven't driven the Mach in about 2 months. I've sat home all this week with the flu, watching the rain change to snow, then change back to rain. Another round of snow is heading in for tomorrow. So I've resorted to watching the Car and Driver clip about the Mach 1.... over and over. I smile each time they run it up through to gear, smoking those tires. Then I just turn the sound down when ol' Brock Yates gets to yapping.

Still waiting patiently on April, sad though it was 50 degrees on Tues but I was too sick to shift a gear.

:blah:

02mach1
12-17-2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by mufftang66
I've got the shakes too. I haven't driven the Mach in about 2 months. I've sat home all this week with the flu, watching the rain change to snow, then change back to rain. Another round of snow is heading in for tomorrow. So I've resorted to watching the Car and Driver clip about the Mach 1.... over and over. I smile each time they run it up through to gear, smoking those tires. Then I just turn the sound down when ol' Brock Yates gets to yapping.

Still waiting patiently on April, sad though it was 50 degrees on Tues but I was too sick to shift a gear.

:blah:

I'll watching tape of motorweek of the 03mach1 which MW have the best review on the Mach1:THUMBSUP:

badjoey
12-17-2003, 05:51 PM
counting the months till mine comes back out too,,,,oh well..................

bryano
12-17-2003, 07:03 PM
Than to Drive in Carolina - every...mornin!

Hey, y'all. Down yonder here, it's Green, Green, Green, Green!

Every morning, I get in my baby and twist the key that lights up my life!

Y'all up North - have patience. The snow will come and go - and before you know it, you'll be riding the range again!:CHEERS:

02mach1
12-17-2003, 07:16 PM
Will I got something keep me warm until spring:D :MADNOEL: :LAUGH:

761mph
12-17-2003, 08:20 PM
It took about 10 minutes, but I just realized that there's a car in that picture...

Everytime I hear salt clanking up in the wheel wells, I'm just happy it's not the Mach.

:santagrin

bryano
12-17-2003, 08:46 PM
Stop showing off:D

Post a pic from last weekend! Not last July!

And - why do you look so...tired in the pic?:CHEERS:

cutter
12-17-2003, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by 761mph
It took about 10 minutes, but I just realized that there's a car in that picture...

Everytime I hear salt clanking up in the wheel wells, I'm just happy it's not the Mach.

:santagrin

What car:MADNOEL: That darn Frank is a chick magnet....or maybe a hooter magnet:D

02mach1
12-17-2003, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by cutter
What car:MADNOEL: That darn Frank is a chick magnet....or maybe a hooter magnet:D

What could I say, it's the Mach1, that darn Mach1 always gets the Hooters girls:MADNOEL: :LAUGH: