PDA

View Full Version : Hello Folks

P Machy
12-15-2003, 01:25 AM
Thanks to LB :CHEERS: He directed me to this Forum :THUMBSUP:

Picked up a 03 Zinc Yellow Mach1 on 12/12/03.

Here's a pic of my Bad *** Girl :COOL:

P Machy
12-15-2003, 01:26 AM
I love this car :HOPPY:

P Machy
12-15-2003, 01:27 AM
What a Nice Rear View :D :MADNOEL:

99whitecobra99
12-15-2003, 01:30 AM
It's POISINOUS MODS....P.MODDY.......now P. MACHY......Glad to have you on board. Use to always post at SVTPerformance when I had my Cobra but the Mach 1 Forum over there is at the bottom of the posting list over there, never anything to interesting about Mach's over there, which is understandable since it is a SVT Site. Welcome again P.Moddy

P.S. POST WHORE!!!:LAUGH: :LAUGH: :LAUGH:

L.B.
12-15-2003, 01:33 AM
That Yellow Mach looked SWEET on the cruise today, brotha :yes:

P Machy
12-15-2003, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by 99whitecobra99
It's POISINOUS MODS....P.MODDY.......now P. MACHY......Glad to have you on board. Use to always post at SVTPerformance when I had my Cobra but the Mach 1 Forum over there is at the bottom of the posting list over there, never anything to interesting about Mach's over there, which is understandable since it is a SVT Site. Welcome again P.Moddy

P.S. POST WHORE!!!:LAUGH: :LAUGH: :LAUGH:

lol....:D

Thanks for the Welcome & thanks for telling every one ;-).

Yes id agree on that note. Not enough attention on that site for the Mach1. :SMASH:

P Machy
12-15-2003, 01:37 AM
99whitecobra99

BTW what was ur Handle @ SVT?

99whitecobra99
12-15-2003, 01:41 AM
Same as over here but I didn't post to much over there because I had the BLACK SHEEP of the site, 99 Cobra, and most guys that were posting over there were '03 owners(Cobra Wise) so didn't have much to contribute over there. But I use to love reading the stories and watching the Awesome Videos.

P Machy
12-15-2003, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by 99whitecobra99
Same as over here but I didn't post to much over there because I had the BLACK SHEEP of the site, 99 Cobra, and most guys that were posting over there were '03 owners(Cobra Wise) so didn't have much to contribute over there. But I use to love reading the stories and watching the Awesome Videos.

Ahh...i hear ya. I was the Oppisite :D

Nice Sig Bro & Good times :THUMBSUP:

L.B.
12-15-2003, 01:45 AM
With that nice Azure Blue Mach it's time to get your screen name changed :D BTW the chrome Bullitts look great :THUMBSUP:

P Machy
12-15-2003, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by L.B.
With that nice Azure Blue Mach it's time to get your screen name changed :D BTW the chrome Bullitts look great :THUMBSUP:

Yup. 2nd that note :THUMBSUP:

Azure Blue is great. Not many cars out there with that color....wait come to think of it....i really dont see that color. Only on the Mach1.
:COOL:

99whitecobra99
12-15-2003, 01:51 AM
L.B.---- I bet you $20 that by 11:45 Central Time P. Machy will have over 100 Posts.:LAUGH:

Thanks for the Compliments on my Times P.Machy, Now for some Drag Radials and some Mid 12's.:HOPPY:

L.B. I am actually selling the Brand New Bullitts as we speak.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2448498493&category=38662&rd=1

P Machy
12-15-2003, 01:54 AM
:confused:

LOL...nah tomorrow night :p :HOPPY:

351c.i.d
12-15-2003, 03:44 AM
Welcome Dave, glad you found the site.
So do we expect your post count to reach a thousand here?

P Machy
12-15-2003, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by 351c.i.d
Welcome Dave, glad you found the site.
So do we expect your post count to reach a thousand here?

:D :LAUGH: Thousand or Thousand's :confused:

Well im sure i will. Not enough info on SVT. Plus u seem to post more on this site then SVT ;-).

Guess u can bet on it :CHEERS: :COOL:

351c.i.d
12-15-2003, 03:53 AM
I like SVT a lot. The general mood over there is geared more towards younger people it seems...basically a completely different attitude. You're right, not much info over there for Machs. I've met a few people through SVT though, so that was cool, and I've seen some pretty kick @ss videos, not to mention the moderators aren't as stiff over there.

hotrodnut
12-15-2003, 06:54 AM
Welcome P Machy ! :CHEERS:

Nice Mach :THUMBSUP: nice bikes beside her in the Garage too. What, an R1, R6 and what's the 3rd one in the back, another R1?

P Machy
12-15-2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by hotrodnut
Welcome P Machy ! :CHEERS:

Nice Mach :THUMBSUP: nice bikes beside her in the Garage too. What, an R1, R6 and what's the 3rd one in the back, another R1?

:CHEERS:

Well 1 bike is my Roomates, 1 is my sisters Boyfriend & 1 of them is our friend who just wants to leave the bike in my garage.

They are R6. Nice Bikes but im not really into Bikes at all.

P Machy
12-15-2003, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by 351c.i.d
I like SVT a lot. The general mood over there is geared more towards younger people it seems...basically a completely different attitude. You're right, not much info over there for Machs. I've met a few people through SVT though, so that was cool, and I've seen some pretty kick @ss videos, not to mention the moderators aren't as stiff over there.

Well Im still on the site but just for the Cali Side. Yes id meet alot of great folks on that site :cheers:

Moderators are a hit & miss over there but they have all been good to me :D

Man i want them Magna-Paks :( I found out yesturday that Magna-Flow have O/R X-pipes :eek: I can have a crazy loud exhaust again :COOL:

But in time that is :HOPPY:

351c.i.d
12-15-2003, 04:09 PM
Dave, I dont know what kind of deal XMP gave you on the packs and X, If I remember right you said that you paid a lot more when I quoted how much it cost me. I bought off of Performance Curve and Performance Peddler through ebay and total was around 740 for everything, so check them out.

Phil
12-15-2003, 04:13 PM
Good choice in color!

tach9
12-15-2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by P Machy

Hey Marty, welcome!!! Looks great!!! Hey I see in your garage you have what appears to be a couple of sportbikes? Yamaha R-1? That right? If they're yours kewl!!!! I'm a big time biker too...Ducati 998R...surf the asphalt whenever I can!!!! Enjoy!!! Mach 1 and Sportbikes..what else do ya need :ANGEL:

richtor
12-15-2003, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by P Machy

welcome p moody, huh machy whatever.:CHEERS:

have you ordered the p machy plates yet?
oh im - on d bit - at svtperformance.