View Full Version : and the "Heisman Trophy" winner is

killer55
12-13-2003, 11:28 PM
Jason White-Quarterback-Oklahoma Sooners

Go OOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU !!!!!

falcongtho3
12-14-2003, 12:41 AM
And the heisman trophy winner...

...is going to find himself on his a$$ for the better part of four quarters in a couple of weeks, like Manning was during that game...just without the name recognition!

02mach1
12-14-2003, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by falcongtho3

...is going to find himself on his a$$ for the better part of four quarters in a couple of weeks, like Manning was during that game...just without the name recognition!

Oakland's new quarterback in next NFL draft in 04.:rolleyes:

badjoey
12-14-2003, 10:30 AM
heisman trophy = another high dollar 20 y.o. that will be broke by 40

falcongtho3
12-14-2003, 12:49 PM
He should make a pretty good liveing in a few years...selling used cars...:D or as a guest commentator on ESPN 6, the badmitton channel...:eek:

02mach1
12-14-2003, 01:58 PM
He should make a pretty good liveing in a few years...selling used cars...:D or as a guest commentator on ESPN 6, the badmitton channel...:eek:

That's good one:LAUGH: :LAUGH: :MADNOEL:

killer55
12-14-2003, 05:33 PM

...is going to find himself on his a$$ for the better part of four quarters in a couple of weeks

Well,

Not so fast there Fal "Gong" if he's going to be playing the better part of four quarters as you say then I know your Shi?#y Kitties who are 8 point underdogs have about as much a chance of surviving as a Crawdad does down in the Bay "OU" :LAUGH:

GO OOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU !!!!!

99whitecobra99
12-14-2003, 06:12 PM
Yeah it's too bad the half the ballots were turned in for the Heisman WELL BEFORE Jason White had that Terrible outing in the Last Game of the Season. So I think he might not have gotten as many 1st Place votes that he got had the voting been done after the Season was Over.( We all know that Ohhh Ewww's Season was over then beacuse they have no chance against the Tigers Now).

falcongtho3
12-14-2003, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by killer55
Well,

Not so fast there Fal "Gong" if he's going to be playing the better part of four quarters as you say then I know your Shi?#y Kitties who are 8 point underdogs have about as much a chance of surviving as a Crawdad does down in the Bay "OU" :LAUGH:

GO OOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU !!!!!
Like the way K State was an underdog Can'tDrive55? What the heII is a craw dad? Any relation? We do love our crawfish though, they turn kinda dark crimson when you boil 'em just right...like Sooner...GEAUX TIGERS!!!:D

killer55
12-15-2003, 09:16 AM
What the heII is a craw dad? Any relation? We do love our crawfish though, they turn kinda dark crimson when you boil 'em just right...like Sooner...GEAUX TIGERS!!!:D

Yeah, a cousin from Oklahoma except when we boil them up hear they turn a Funky looking Yellow Blueish color. What's up with that.:D

killer55
12-15-2003, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by 99whitecobra99
Yeah it's too bad the half the ballots were turned in for the Heisman WELL BEFORE Jason White had that Terrible outing in the Last Game of the Season. So I think he might not have gotten as many 1st Place votes that he got had the voting been done after the Season was Over.( We all know that Ohhh Ewww's Season was over then beacuse they have no chance against the Tigers Now).

Yeah and I guess thats why he won the Davey O'Brian Award
for the Best Quarterback also.

falcongtho3
12-15-2003, 09:40 AM
Seriously, though. How goofy is it there trying to get tickets to the Sugar Bowl for you guys? The students here had to put in for a lottery for the student tickets that were available, then the season ticket holders has to do the same. The athletic foundation had 4 times the request compared to the tickets they had allotted, but the real barn nurner was finding out the state legislators had access to 6 tickets each at face value, while the regular public has to go through 'dealers' and ebay for $1,000+/ticket prices. This is funnier because this is actually illegal in La.!

H-TownMachI
12-15-2003, 01:04 PM
Nuff said!!

killer55
12-16-2003, 08:12 AM
Seriously, though. How goofy is it there trying to get tickets to the Sugar Bowl for you guys? The students here had to put in for a lottery for the student tickets that were available, then the season ticket holders has to do the same. The athletic foundation had 4 times the request compared to the tickets they had allotted, but the real barn nurner was finding out the state legislators had access to 6 tickets each at face value, while the regular public has to go through 'dealers' and ebay for $1,000+/ticket prices. This is funnier because this is actually illegal in La.!

Yeah same stuff up hear. The only way to get tickets is if you know the Governor.

PS: I wonder if that Texa$$ Tech guy knows that is not Rain
running down his leg in his sig :LAUGH:

H-TownMachI
12-16-2003, 08:29 PM
I couldn't resist:!!:

H-TownMachI
12-16-2003, 08:37 PM

Hell those Louisiana politicians don't know the meaning of illegal.

"Laissez les bons temps rouler" :D

falcongtho3
12-16-2003, 11:46 PM
You got that right, cher! The amount of money people are spending on ticket to this thing translates into 2-4 car notes for most people! The most omportant thing to locals is that this could be LSU's first National Championship since 1958! Almost as long as I had to wait for my Mach 1 to arrive!:D

killer55
12-17-2003, 04:10 AM
The most omportant thing to locals is that this could be LSU's first National Championship since 1958! Almost as long as I had to wait for my Mach 1 to arrive!:D

You mean that to be Could'a, Should'a and you wish they Would'a don't you. :D

2003 Oklahoma Sooners Awards

Jason White-Heisman Trophy, Davey O'Brian National Quarterback Award, AP National player of the Year, Sporting News Player of the Year

Teddy Lehman-Butkus Award Nations Best Linebacker, Chuck Bednarik Trophy Nations Best Defensive Player

Tommie Harris-Lombardi Award Nations Best Lineman

Derrick Strait-Jim Thorpe Award Nations Best Defensive
Back, Bronko Nagurski Top Defender Award

2003 AP First Team All Americans-Jason White, Antonio Perkins, Teddy Lehman, Tommie Harris and Derrick Strait

The 2003 Sooners Led the Nation in Total Scoring Offense, Passing Efficiency, Total Defense and Passing Defense.

Oklahoma Sooners National Champions
1950/1955/1956/1974/1975/1985/2000 and soon again in 2003

PS: Good thing you getting your Mach was a sure thing:THUMBSUP:

falcongtho3
12-17-2003, 08:43 AM
You obviously weren't here 13 or 14 months ago when the 'sure thing' wasn't as sure as everybody now knows it to be. The delays, lack of information from Ford and persistant rumors were enough to make many people run off and buy either a Cobra or different makes.
As far as LSU Nat'l Championship, it's much more assured. It's deserved, it well earned, and it's going to happen. OU should be happy with a third place position in the football world, after all it earned that as well.

killer55
12-17-2003, 10:28 AM
You obviously weren't here 13 or 14 months ago when the 'sure thing' wasn't as sure as everybody now knows it to be. The delays, lack of information from Ford and persistant rumors were enough to make many people run off and buy either a Cobra or different makes.
As far as LSU Nat'l Championship, it's much more assured. It's deserved, it well earned, and it's going to happen. OU should be happy with a third place position in the football world, after all it earned that as well.

Now John you obviously did not do your homework.

MY membership # is only 97 behind yours. I am on the origional
krewe da la mach rouge list.

As far as the Champoinship goes it may also like OU be deserved and well earned but you have to agree with OU's credentials they are much more assured.

You going to the Mustang 40th next year. If so why not a little wager. You win I buy dinner, I win you buy. :CHEERS:

falcongtho3
12-17-2003, 09:30 PM
I was wondering when this was going to happen?:D Sounds like a plan to me, if I can get things straight for the 40th event. If it's anything like the Ford 100, I'd be nuts to miss it! I don't know if you saw it, but a week or so ago there was an interview with the guy who wrote the progam for the BCS computer system. He really is like a rocket scientist, and admitted he does not necesserally agree with the BCS computer rankings, but cannot explain the system either!:LAUGH: Hope to see ya' at the 40th. Oh, and if I'm a little late...9oz. filet, med. well, with mashed potatoes, ranch dressing on the salad and a root beer to drink...:THUMBSUP: