PDA

View Full Version : Help, I want my car back

ptim
12-13-2003, 01:59 PM
Ive had my Mach 1 for 2 weeks, my wife has put more miles on it than I have:!!: after I clean it up, she takes it off. Maybe I should get rid of her Firebird and get her a Mustang also.:worship:

AT/MACH1
12-13-2003, 02:55 PM
hide the keys....:p

White2003Mach1
12-13-2003, 04:39 PM
do what Mister L did ........................buy two Mach1's:THUMBSUP:

one for momma............one for him:COOL:

VANILLAMACHSHAKE
12-13-2003, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by White2003Mach1
do what Mister L did ........................buy two Mach1's:THUMBSUP:

one for momma............one for him:COOL:

Yeah what he said:
before you know it you will have two of everything

:HOPPY:

rnoggle
12-13-2003, 05:00 PM
My wifes been hinting that she really likes the Oxford White Mach 1. It would look really good along with my Torch Red.
She doesn't want to give up her "mommy" van though. And I ain't paying for both.

SirHailstone
12-13-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by ptim
Ive had my Mach 1 for 2 weeks, my wife has put more miles on it than I have:!!: after I clean it up, she takes it off. Maybe I should get rid of her Firebird and get her a Mustang also.:worship:

Dump the Pontiac. Get another Mach I and make sure you put "HIS" and "HERS" license plates on the front :THUMBSUP:

Schaner78
12-13-2003, 09:36 PM
Better yet, give her that Mach (since she puts more miles on it than you) and get another one or a 03 since all of the rebates are better than a 04!

DanK
12-13-2003, 09:45 PM
I definitely know the feeling, I messed up my leg going down on my motorcycle in Sept. The same day I got out of the emergency room I went and started looking for a Mach 1. I was done with my Ducati. 6 days later I owned a Mach but couldn't drive. After a surgery in Oct. and a little physical therapy I am finally able to drive some starting a few weeks ago.

Mister L
12-13-2003, 10:18 PM
I started reading the posts in this thread and began to laugh! Seriously, the problem with us having a Mach was that I was always wanting to drive it. Daily I asked "you taking the Mach today?" and she would reply "planned on it!" It killed me. We work next door to one another and everytime she phoned me I was out of the office. The recipient on my end would say "he's out showing the Mach" and sure enough she would look out her office window and her Mach would be gone.

September rebates were enough to convince me to buy another. I have no regrets other than the TLC is twofold. Of course when it comes to mods and accessories it gets expensive. And yes, we have similar plates, confirmed, due to deliver in January 04. They are (Hers) SHAKER1 since she has the first car and (mine) SHAKER2.

End result? I always have a Mach to drive. And REX, PM me and tell me about those tires and wheels on the back of your Mach!!!!

badjoey
12-14-2003, 10:41 AM
next time you clean the mach1-remove the rear wheels and just tell her they need a good polishing.when she's not looking put them back on and run like hell

hotrodnut
12-14-2003, 11:00 AM
Maybe I should get rid of her Firebird and get her a Mustang also.:worship:

Does All-American still have the Orange one? I'll bet they'd give you a good deal on it since you just bought one from them . . . besides, the Mach would really like to have another Mach for Christmas wouldn't it?

ptim
12-14-2003, 11:16 AM
I believe the Orange Mach has been sold. Im not sure if they have any left.

Mach 1 Boy
12-14-2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by rnoggle
My wifes been hinting that she really likes the Oxford White Mach 1. It would look really good along with my Torch Red.
She doesn't want to give up her "mommy" van though. And I ain't paying for both.

Give her the Mach and then YOU drive the mini-van.....OOOOHHHH! That was low, but I just HAD to say it! :eek:

hotrodnut
12-16-2003, 07:13 AM
I believe the Orange Mach has been sold. Im not sure if they have any left.

Hey ptim, they moved the Orange Mach over to the Dealership on Hwy 90. I'm sure your wife would understand if you went and traded her car on it. :) :)

Astrocoop
12-16-2003, 07:59 AM
My lucky *** wife gets to drive my mach to work! I have a company vehicle. I've got 900 miles on the car and maby 200 are mine. We also fight over who's going to drive, then I have to drop the "bread winner" tactic. Hate to do that though. The funny thing is, she has no idea what a Mach really is. She just thinks its small, has 2 doors, and leather. I try to explain that its one of the fastest production america has ever made, also include the collector/ auto enthusiest factor. She tells her friends she has a Ford 1, LOL! She doesn't understand why all the guys at her work salavate over the car.:LAUGH:

ptim
12-16-2003, 12:58 PM
hotrodnut

My wife wants the Black 03 T-Bird thats sitting on the FORD lot on HWY 90.:SMASH:

olMachMan
12-17-2003, 02:15 PM
I hate to say it but the MACH 1 is her's!
I have to either wash dishes or sneek it out behind her back to take it for a spin :(
I have 2 motorcycles she won't touch and a F150 she can't park so I don't worry about her wanting to drive my wheels...

hotrodnut
12-17-2003, 02:32 PM
hotrodnut

My wife wants the Black 03 T-Bird thats sitting on the FORD lot on HWY 90.:SMASH:

That's a nice choice for her I'd say, not a Mach but a decent ride in itself. Most of all, you'll have your Mach back! :COOL:

Mister L
12-18-2003, 12:30 AM
Been there, know exactly what you mean.......except the first Mach we bought was HERS. It was ME that hated not being able to drive it. Once I bought my own, I ALWAYS have a Mach to drive and there is no anomosity between us. The real fun part is driving them together and going places. She always wants to follow but today I made her lead. I had to jump beside her to tell her to slow down....she was near 85 in a 70!!

Mister L
12-18-2003, 12:32 AM
Been there, know exactly what you mean.......except the first Mach we bought was HERS. It was ME that hated not being able to drive it. Once I bought my own, I ALWAYS have a Mach to drive and there is no anomosity between us. The real fun part is driving them together and going places. She always wants to follow but today I made her lead. I had to jump beside her to tell her to slow down....she was near 85 in a 70!!:THUMBSUP: :CHEERS: :THUMBSUP: :HOPPY: :gears: