PDA

View Full Version : Can Mach'ie Come Out and Play Today?

Totoland Mach
12-13-2003, 01:03 PM
His dad says NO!

codymach
12-13-2003, 01:09 PM
Geeze Richard we don't have a drop on the ground....its cold out so today would be perfect to take out my Mach....if I could drive @#!?! You have a nice snow!

03mach1
12-13-2003, 01:14 PM
I was thinking of you this morning when they said the midwest (KANSAS) was getting up to 10+" of SNOW!!! I can still see grass!!! hahaha :)

MattN03
12-13-2003, 01:26 PM
:eek: It's misting & kinda nasty here in Memphis today, but nothing like that! My poor Mach hasn't been driven in over a week & 1/2 :(

Totoland Mach
12-13-2003, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by 03mach1
I was thinking of you this morning when they said the midwest (KANSAS) was getting up to 10+" of SNOW!!! I can still see grass!!! hahaha :)

Grass???? Where???? This shot is the 3rd time I've shoveled the driveway...tain't a blade of grass to be seen.

Have no fear you eastern'ers...we are sending it your way.

ptim
12-13-2003, 02:01 PM
Thats why I live in Florida:COOL:

red302
12-13-2003, 03:03 PM
I feel for ya. It's in the 20's and cloudy today where I'm at here in Illinois. I took the Mach1 out this morning to put some miles on it, and go for a cruise around town. Was fine for an hour or so, then it started snowing....so back to the garage we went. :( Oh well, at least I got to drive it for a while! :)

OneRedMach
12-13-2003, 03:04 PM
Gee, my yard looks somewhat like that too.

Here's a pic or two of current conditions at my place. That's not dandruff on the right hand side of the first pic. :p

03mach/03ZX9
12-13-2003, 03:51 PM
Geez...........I haven't seen that since I was a teenager.Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Steelhorse
12-13-2003, 04:01 PM
2 to 4 in the St. louis area today - still snowing-Mach in the garage warm and dry

zammit
12-13-2003, 04:04 PM
Ouch.....thats a lot of snow..........and southerners think us Canadians live in igloo's....heheheheh......i'm just outside Toronto and can still see the grass.......hardly a dusting here.

H-TownMachI
12-13-2003, 04:11 PM
What the heck is that stuff all over the ground.:!!:

Totoland Mach
12-13-2003, 04:36 PM
well sir, that's stuff that Mach'ies dad won't let him wander in. You see, Mach'ie has Attention Wheelspin Disorder...it's okay to spin the wheels in a dry environment, but in that stuff, Mach'ie goes nuts!....I'm dearly afraid of him at that point.

White2003Mach1
12-13-2003, 05:23 PM
richard............i just figured out you changed your log-on name
:confused:

thisis what it looks like in central OK

Totoland Mach
12-13-2003, 05:28 PM
did the name change sorta like the Artist Formerly Known as Richard :)

Seems these garage photos are becoming the midwest standard for Mach Photos!

What I really need is a 4 car garage with full hydraulic lift, wash bay, and oh yea...attached bedroom

loveOliver
12-13-2003, 07:46 PM
it rained here in central texas yesterday...that sucked because it was in the 60s or somewhere near that. seemed cold

;)

RNstanger
12-13-2003, 07:52 PM
Man I feel for ya. I'm off today but had to get out and drive the Mach. Gotta love sunny california.

02mach1
12-13-2003, 07:59 PM
We got 3inchs in 2hours this mean no fun tonight:rolleyes: :!!: I hate snow:mad:

Schaner78
12-13-2003, 08:27 PM
What I really need is a 4 car garage with full hydraulic lift, wash bay, and oh yea...attached bedroom

My dream Garage!:COOL:

340.29m/s
12-13-2003, 09:28 PM
I will withhold photos of my Mach due to the I likelihood that I would be made fun of :(

My poor Mach is out hidden under quite a few inches of snow.... and the parental units will not allow him to stay in the garage :(

Whats even worse is that the last time it snowed (only a few days ago) I actually had to drive it from Blue Springs all the way down to Red Bridge Road - for school.

Next dry day I think I will give it a bath and maybe a massage!

bossmach
12-14-2003, 02:24 AM
dave,
where is olean, ny located? where i am, just north of lake george, we got 2 feet last saturday and sunday and they are calling for another 20 to 30 inches beginning this sunday at around noon, no kidding!!!! way too much too early.

Swweetness
12-14-2003, 09:42 AM
I feel for y'all down South today, not bein able to drive your Machs. Weather up here is ok, 30's to 40's without that icky white stuff. Just trying to keep up the willpower to not drive the Mach. Keep telling myself "It's put away for the winter". Having hard time resisting!!

Hammer
12-14-2003, 10:39 AM
A couple inches around here and maybe more than that in SALT

03mach1
12-14-2003, 10:41 AM
boss mach - We are 65 miles south of Buffalo along the NY/PA border on Rt. 17 (Now I-86)....I have a friend in Saranac Lake and my sister we the college in Plattsburgh quite a few years ago!

Richard (totoland) ---- THANKS FOR THE SNOW!!! It is snowing quite heavily this morning!!! Already shoveled once!!! :)

03mach1
12-14-2003, 10:47 AM
How's this for a Winter Beater!!! WOn't get stuck around here! Can you say YE-HAAAA!
(Not mine, but found it on the 'net)

Swweetness
12-14-2003, 10:49 AM
Swweet!!!:THUMBSUP:

Totoland Mach
12-14-2003, 11:14 AM
Dave: now THAT's a Winter Beater with Class! You could probably attach a hydraulic blade and make some $$ plowing driveways (gee...that's about a 3 second driveway sir)

Mach1 EH
12-14-2003, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by zammit
Ouch.....thats a lot of snow..........and southerners think us Canadians live in igloo's....heheheheh......i'm just outside Toronto and can still see the grass.......hardly a dusting here.

Thanks for the snow.
You jink'zed us!

It has been snowing since this AM. I already shovelled my driveway once today.
At least yesterday I was able to go and visit my Mach and uncover, and drive it a bit. Today NO way.
Snow snow snow...:(

Mustanganatic
12-14-2003, 07:07 PM
Dave,
How much did you get? I'm just south of Buffalo and have only gotten about 4" so far... supposed to get another 5"- 8" tonight.

Mach 1 Boy
12-14-2003, 08:54 PM
Snow? What is that and were does it come from? Never heard of it! ;)

bossmach
12-15-2003, 02:39 AM
dave,
saranac lake is real close to where i am, about 45 min. i am a real estate appraiser and have actually done a couple houses up there. plattsburgh is about 1 hr. small world, huh! i also work for international paper in ticonderoga, am actually working the graveyard shift as i type this (don't tell anyone!). when i left for work at around 9pm we had gotten around 10'' so far and it was coming down at about 1.5''/hr!

zammit
12-21-2003, 10:04 AM
Thought I would try my hand at maching the image at the beginning of this thread.

Totoland Mach
12-21-2003, 03:30 PM
Well, well, the State of Kansas has issued a Temporary Restraining Order to Mother Nature for no bad weather on Sunday, Dec 21st. Temp's in the mid to upper 50's, so Mach'ie and me are going for a drive!

Order will expire Monday, Dec 22nd.

See Ya later folks!!!!!

bryano
12-21-2003, 06:56 PM
Today - high around 50 - sunny - no wind - washed the Mach and the wife's 6-pack in the driveway - took the Mach out for a spin to do some shopping ( I stayed with the Mach whilst she did her thing). Tooled around town - came back up Market Street - some nice, new, smooth blacktop - stop sign - looked over at the wife - and grinned - she said, "go, baby." I went. I swear this thing is getting stronger as the miles add up (3k now). I don't do any clutch dumping - just get her rolling a little in first and hammer - it wanted to get loose ALL THE WAY THROUGH 1st gear - 2nd gear (almost power shifting) and it gets a little loose (I'm shifting now at 6k after reading some posts about power bands ) - a solid shift to 3rd - a solid chirp - and then back on the brakes and into my 'hood. Wife is grinning. A good afternoon.

Yeah, baby.:COOL:

robh
12-21-2003, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by ptim
Thats why I live in Florida:COOL:

DITTO! when it's 60 here i'm freezing my arse off!

robh
12-21-2003, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Totoland Mach
did the name change sorta like the Artist Formerly Known as Richard :)

Seems these garage photos are becoming the midwest standard for Mach Photos!

Don't for get the bathroom! With the opitional urinal!!! Oh and a refrigerator!!!!~ Got have that! and maybe cABLE TV TOO!!!!

Totoland Mach
12-21-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by robh
Don't for get the bathroom! With the opitional urinal!!! Oh and a refrigerator!!!!~ Got have that! and maybe cABLE TV TOO!!!!

Hey Robh: if you get a chance, go to www.autopia.org and there is a forum section on garages....it'll make ya cry! (you might have to register there, but it's free and it's a good place for detailing tips).

robh
12-21-2003, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by bryano
Today - high around 50 - sunny - no wind - washed the Mach and the wife's 6-pack in the driveway - took the Mach out for a spin to do some shopping ( I stayed with the Mach whilst she did her thing). Tooled around town - came back up Market Street - some nice, new, smooth blacktop - stop sign - looked over at the wife - and grinned - she said, "go, baby." I went. I swear this thing is getting stronger as the miles add up (3k now). I don't do any clutch dumping - just get her rolling a little in first and hammer - it wanted to get loose ALL THE WAY THROUGH 1st gear - 2nd gear (almost power shifting) and it gets a little loose (I'm shifting now at 6k after reading some posts about power bands ) - a solid shift to 3rd - a solid chirp - and then back on the brakes and into my 'hood. Wife is grinning. A good afternoon.

Yeah, baby.:COOL:

NOW that's what I call a fun day!:THUMBSUP:

robh
12-21-2003, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Totoland Mach
Hey Robh: if you get a chance, go to www.autopia.org and there is a forum section on garages....it'll make ya cry! (you might have to register there, but it's free and it's a good place for detailing tips).

GEEEZZZZ you must be on here at the same time...LOL!!! I ndidn't even get through all the post on this message and you already added 1!

I'll check that site out ,Thank's!

Wldponi03
12-21-2003, 08:55 PM
Just tucked the Mach away for the winter months and now they say gonna snow finally. I was beginning to think I would call insurance and put full coverage on her again, was nice out today. I hate winter but am having major surgery next month and won't be able to drive anyway. I am so ready to move down south, where not much snow, Michigan Winters are awful.
EVERYONE HAVE A SAFE AND MERRY CHRISTMAS.

robh
12-21-2003, 09:10 PM
You do the same there MI mach1 friend! I'll keep you in the prayers there for a sucessful surgrey! Keep us informed on you health!!!!

If you ever get sick of it up there ,I'll send you some Fla real esate books! The cost of living is alot cheaper down here.Plus you will already have some mach1 friends here.

Wldponi03
12-21-2003, 09:32 PM
Thanks ROBH, I will be fine it will take me about 6 weeks before I will be able to drive. But I will be able to feel better after I have it done. So it will be worth all the pain of the surgery. I will let everyone know how I am after surgery, it is on Jan. 9th so i hope everything goes ok. I just hate being put to sleep, that is my biggest fear. Florida sounds good to me but, Hubby wants Tennessee.

MattN03
12-21-2003, 11:40 PM
If you ever move to TN, be sure to pick the eastern side or at least Nashville. It's MUCH prettier than here in Memphis :( Not to mention the high car theft & crime rate here :mad:

robh
12-22-2003, 06:41 AM
TN would be my 2nd choice. I love the Knoxville area. College towns ROCK!

Granny ,that sounds good...

Wldponi03
12-22-2003, 09:07 AM
WE would probably move to Lebanon, Tn my husband has relatives there and wants acreage tired of the city life. I told him I don't care as long as the roads are paved, no dirt roads for my Mach. And not much snow, is also my request.

robh
12-22-2003, 09:37 AM
I lived on a dirt road in MI for 22yrs. ( and I still think it's unpaved ) I hated it! Never could keep the car clean very long.

Say Granny...If ya ever get on the west side check out my old street...on 15 mile just east of middlebelt on the south side. It's called Glenway. I bet it's till dirt!