PDA

View Full Version : Found a Deal on the CA duster

tammy
10-29-2002, 09:09 PM
and the CA blade for windows are Sams Club. They had this neat kit that contains both products plus a nice bag for them. Makes a great christmas gift for the car lover in your life. I picked up two for my mom and step mom. The boxed set was 19.95. Just wanted to pass that along to ya.

mgk2
10-30-2002, 01:25 PM
thankx for the suggestion for the up coming gift giving plan.
Sounds like either Christmas or Chunakah gift at a reasonable price.

:D

02mach1
10-30-2002, 02:06 PM
Thanks got mine today for my Mach1 is same color Azrue blue.:THUMBSUP:

tammy
10-30-2002, 02:49 PM
Did you buy the combo kit Mike? I thought that was a deal I need the blade only have the duster, mini duster, and dash duster.

mgk2
10-31-2002, 09:11 AM
Tammy,

Hello!! Funny you should ask about buying a combo kit, because before I heard your suggestion I bought the California blade seperately.

How are you going in Georgiatown?

Mike

tammy
10-31-2002, 10:15 AM
Things are very good here in southeast georgia. The weather is lovely and I'm busy planning our christmas holiday trip to Orlando! I'm working on a wishlist for my husbands cobra over on the svt forums and getting a lot of great advise. I am leaning towards exhaust mod, air cooler thingy, and I gotta have those cool kickplates somebody posted about over there.LOL You got any suggestions for me.?

mgk2
11-01-2002, 11:31 AM
Tammy,

Good Morning! You know after reading the last story about the 03 Cobra in Dec. issue of MM&FF I'd have to say get a BBK or Sean Hyland Long Tube headers along with the x-pipe,plus the flowmasters 2 or 3 chamber mufflers. I know after hearing different systems installed they'll both do what your looking for!

Good luck and Enjoy!

PS Are you still getting the Mach1 or have you dropped that thought?

Mike:CHEERS: :COOL: :COOL:

dobiedog
11-01-2002, 01:54 PM
Help me with this please. What is it and where can I look at it ? You may have to reply in CRAYON as sometimes I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer (so to speak). :confused:

tammy
11-01-2002, 02:11 PM
It's an awsome tool for keeping your ride looking good. It's like a mop sort of with a handle and it's speciality coat with a product that picks up dirt off your ride and all you do is swipe the brush over the car and it looks like it's been freshly washed. With two black cars it's a dream product to have. I have a duster for the dash and a little bristle brush i use to clean my vents and in the door handle creases with. The blade helps to strip off the water without leaving spots so that you can dry it quickly. They are packaged together as a set at Sam's Club and comes with the handy dandy bag case for storage. I keep mine in my cubby box in the X so I can swipe and go. It's a wonder thing to swipe your car in less than 2 minutes and it looks freshly washed.

WarpdSpazm
11-01-2002, 02:16 PM
You should be in sales tammy... I'll take two!!!

oh wait... i think you are... :D

tammy
11-01-2002, 02:49 PM
Just thought that was a bargain and a nice gift type thing for those of use that love our rides. Want a used car I'll hook you up.:D