PDA

View Full Version : F/S- 03 AB Mach w/ Eaton Swap, Priced To Sell!!!!

cre8787
06-24-2009, 10:00 AM
I'm starting a new thread with a more eye catching title and updated info on the vehicle.

First things first, I LOVE this car!!! I'm a college student and almost all of my money has gone into the Mach 1. However, it's time to focus more on college and less on the joy of this car... so it's time for it to go.

This is a 2003 Azure Blue Mach 1 with an Eaton Supercharger. The vehicle has 46,xxx miles on it. The supercharger has been on the vehicle sence around 35,000 miles. The vehicle the supercharger was taken off of had less than 10,000 miles, apparently. The car has been garage kept by myself, the owner before me and, apparently, the first owner as well. All services are up-to-date and were done at the same time as the supercharger {coolant (both engine and s/c), trans fluid, diff fuild, and supercharger oil (has not been changed but fluid will be included in the sale)}. Front brakes were replaced around 40,000. Vehicle has 5 speed manual transmission.

Mods:

Well all of them are in my sig but I'll list them in more detail. Eaton supercharger swap (unported, stock metco pulley diameter (metco pulley bracket is installed so if you ever want to move to a bigger crank pulley size you only need to buy the pulley), stock cobra pumps with sumped cobra tank, stock heat exchanger, custom tune by Excessive Motorsports), Mac catted H-pipe with SLP II catback, H&R sport springs, Ford Racing 4:10 gears (Includes SCT Tunner), chrome Bullitt wheels; 17x9 in the front with 275 Sumitomo HTR Z II tires (about 85% tread left), 18x10 in the rear with 295 BFG KDW 2 (about 50% tread left), Autometer Cobalt gauges with A-pillar guage pod; machanical boost pressure and electronic fuel pressure, audio system (JVC head unit, Pioneer speakers. I'm not that audio inclined so I'm not sure of specs. Previous owner install), 35% tint on front and back windows, and, for whatever reason, the vehicle has a complete underbody coating (fancy name for tar) to prevent rusting (again, previous owner install).

The car is in great condition and has not given me any trouble. The vehicle has a clean record and to my knowedge has never been in any accidents.

To get an idea of what it looks like visit the sites below... i have more pictures that will be sent via email at your request.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/cto/1236997580.html

Vehicle is priced to sell. I must get rid of this ASAP!!! Total vehicle cost to me was well over $25,000 just last May before the pain of the economy hit.

Please EMAIL me!!! My email is cre8787@hotmail.com. I usually check it at least 5 times a day and will repond much faster than any other method.

Asking $15,650... I'm open to SERIOUS and FAIR offers.

SexyMach1
06-25-2009, 11:49 AM
I couldn't imagine selling mine :eyes:

MRS.SHKR
06-25-2009, 12:35 PM
I wish i could afford an AB twin!

cre8787
06-26-2009, 12:23 PM
Thanks, Sale pending.....

cre8787
06-29-2009, 10:20 AM
Sold!!!