PDA

View Full Version : San Francisco Bay Area Dyno Day...

tach9
12-05-2003, 08:24 PM
Hey All, Just got back from Apex Motorsports...and the owner Bill Kaiser and I were kicking around an idea for a Dyno Day. I was thinking of dynoing the Mach before the addition of the CAT Back and then again after to document the real HP gains...so I thought why not make a kewl day of it!!!! Bill said he'd do a BBQ..that would be great!! It has to be on a Sunday though...per Bill. What do you all think? Let me know... I could also bring wheels and tires and my new strut tower brace fo the Mach 1 as well....make it a realy fun day of Ford stuff.....Anyone interested???? www.apexmotorsports.com

CCUBAN
12-08-2003, 12:24 AM
I would definitely be interested as I am sure other bay area Mach owners would be too. Keep us informed. Thanks

tach9
12-08-2003, 11:48 PM
ccuban, OK..I'm waiting on Bill at Apex to give me 3 days that work for him. Once I get those dates I'll post and take a poll as to what day works the best for all, then we'll do it!!! I'm looking forward to meeting the people and seeing what the Mach musters!!!

erikf
12-09-2003, 02:45 PM
I am interested. PLease post the dates/cost for this service.

erikf
12-09-2003, 02:52 PM
Aaron-
Where is Apex motorsports located?

tach9
12-09-2003, 03:02 PM
Hey Erik...Apex Motorsports is located at: 2555 Lafayette Street # 101, Santa Clara 95051 www.apexmotorsports.com I don't have the info yet still waiting for the dates...Ya palnning on going?

erikf
12-09-2003, 03:06 PM
It depands on the date and cost. I am very interested in what exactly my cay is putting out, but with Christmas it might be tight...if you know what I mean.

tim2003mach1
12-10-2003, 01:05 PM
I'd be interested Aaron. Keep us posted.

tach9
12-10-2003, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by tim2003mach1
I'd be interested Aaron. Keep us posted.

Hey Tim, glad to hear from ya!!! Where have you been hiding? Anyways what day did you vote for? Looking forward to seeing ya there!!!

tim2003mach1
12-11-2003, 12:18 AM
Hey Aaron

I've been down with the flu. Good thing the Air Force makes us get the flu shot!

Since I don't live in San Fran., I really don't care who won. Doesn't really affect me. What about you?

On another note, I got the MAD Maps yesterday and had a chance to go over them. They have some good looking drives. Maybe we can see if anybody would like to get together one Sat or Sun and go for a cruise. I just need to know what kind of distance would be liked and a specific area.

Maybe we could start a thread about this. If you want to pm me, we can discuss it further.

Tim

tach9
12-11-2003, 01:46 PM
Hey Guys, make sure you go to SF Dyno Day Part II thread and vote on what day would be the best for you!!!! :CHEERS:

NorCal Mach
12-16-2003, 08:01 PM
I'm pretty sure I could make it out to Dyno day, I'm in San Jose...havent had a computer for a while, but I'm back.
:CHEERS: :THUMBSUP:

I'll have to let you know a little bit closer to the date though... Sounds fun:COOL:

tach9
12-16-2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by NorCal Mach
I'm pretty sure I could make it out to Dyno day, I'm in San Jose...havent had a computer for a while, but I'm back.
:CHEERS: :THUMBSUP:

I'll have to let you know a little bit closer to the date though... Sounds fun:COOL:

Kewl, let me know!!!! I'm looking forward to some fun and meeting more of the Mach 1 registry folks!!!

03SHKER
12-17-2003, 01:44 AM
I'll probably head up there too. I'll make my buddy with a Y2K R come out too. But Vince & Byron do all his work, so it'd be nothing new to them. Haha.

Silverstangs
01-16-2004, 03:52 AM
Hey mind if I show up? I'm not sure if I am going to run my car but I just wanna go for the show.....

Scott

tach9
01-16-2004, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by Silverstangs
Hey mind if I show up? I'm not sure if I am going to run my car but I just wanna go for the show.....

Scott

Sure come on down..