PDA

View Full Version : Body shop in Phx area

KenZ
03-27-2009, 01:45 PM
Can anyone recommend a good body shop in the Phx area? My daughter's 99Mustang was hit in the left rear corner last night. It's not too bad, but the bumper cover will need to be replaced and the rear corner will need to be pull out as little.
Thanks,
Ken

CompOrange
03-27-2009, 02:29 PM
Can anyone recommend a good body shop in the Phx area? My daughter's 99Mustang was hit in the left rear corner last night. It's not too bad, but the bumper cover will need to be replaced and the rear corner will need to be pull out as little.
Thanks,
Ken

For Ford vehicles, I take everything to Berge Ford. Reasonable prices, correct parts, best Ford certified body shop in the state. They have all of the best equipment.

I've been hit by a number of people in cars over the years and their repairs look better than new. I used to work there as well and I will say that at Berge we always made sure we took care of the customers, so that's my suggestion.

hrlyhd
03-27-2009, 02:59 PM
There is a shop called select auto body on 7th ave south of camelback talk to bud they do great work takes some time cause they are always busy

Take care
Rick

KenZ
03-29-2009, 12:42 AM
Thanks guys. I'll check out both of them.

Ken