PDA

View Full Version : F/S or Trade 04'DSG 5/SP

1badshadow
01-31-2009, 11:00 AM
Up for sale is a very well maintained 04' DSG Mach 1 with only 15,300 miles on her. The following are a list of upgrades I have done over the last few years:

-19" Staggered RPM wheels with about 50% tread left
-Original Mach 1 wheels with about 80% tread left
-Honeycomb rear panel
-Sequential turn signal lights
-Billet aluminum cruise control buttons, window switches, tilt lever, cup holders, radio nob, coin delete and light switch
-Powered by Ford Coil covers w/matching painted letters
-K&N cold air intake
-Superchips programmer
-1.5" Lowering springs
-Mach 1 floor mats
-Magnaflow cat back system w/off-road x-pipes

I am asking $17,000 for the car with all it has. I think this is a reasonable price for the mileage and condition of this car. It also has a great Code Alarm system with everthing from remote start to auto windows. Will consider trades for a good 90-93 5/sp coupe plus cash. Car is located in Miami, fl and I do have the title in hand. Even though the economy really sucks, I do not have to get rid of the car.:smokin:
Car is currently on e-bay (see pics there) or email me for pics (ferny0426@yahoo.com)

1badshadow
02-02-2009, 11:43 AM
some feedback would be nice, do you guys think that I am not being reasonable with the price?Up for sale is a very well maintained 04' DSG Mach 1 with only 15,300 miles on her. The following are a list of upgrades I have done over the last few years:

-19" Staggered RPM wheels with about 50% tread left
-Original Mach 1 wheels with about 80% tread left
-Honeycomb rear panel
-Sequential turn signal lights
-Billet aluminum cruise control buttons, window switches, tilt lever, cup holders, radio nob, coin delete and light switch