PDA

View Full Version : FS 03 Black Mach1 $13,500 in FL

Fastbandit99
01-20-2009, 06:13 PM
I have a 2003 Mach1 for sale. It has 43k miles and runs great. It comes with everything in my sig. I have a set of 95 cobra r rims with tires and the sct livewire tuner included, the factory wheels are on the car now. The FIPK intake is not installed and it has the stock tune in the car now. The tuner is unlocked. I would possibly trade for a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 or a Jeep TJ of equal value.

Roman
01-28-2009, 06:46 AM
I have some questions.... Can you post picture of your Mach? Has it ever been in a wreck? Auto or manual? Has it been garage kept? How many previous owners? How's the paint?

Fastbandit99
01-28-2009, 10:44 PM
I will get some fresh pics up soon. It is a 5 speed, I am the second owner. The paint is good for the age of the car, had some light swirling in the paint and a very small ding in the left 1/4. It is kept in the garage at night. I ride my bike most of the time to work and just put the 6th tank of gas in the car since June. No wrecks as far as I know. I got a car fax on it when I bought it 3 years ago and it showed no wrecks then. The interior is in very good shape.