PDA

View Full Version : $17.5K -- S/C Florida 03 Mach For Sale

blown03Mach1
01-11-2009, 09:52 PM
Long story short, due to an illness with a family member today, I came to realize somethings are just way more important than keeping a car. As a result, I am wanting to sell my P-1 equiped 03 Mach and re-focus my life. Here is a list of what has been done to the car.

Engine/Peformance:
8lb Procharger Supercharger With Polished Head Unit (Dan, Thanks for polishing my S/C and throttle body inlet tube!)
3 Core intercooler
42lb FRPP Fuel injectors
Meziere Chrome Pulley Electric Water Pump
PHP Intake Spacer
Accufab Twin 60mm Polished Throttle Body
Mac Ceramic Coated Long Tube Headers
Mac O/R Prochamber
MAC Catbac
MRT 3.5" Black Chrome Rolled Exhaust Tips
2004 Cobra Baffled Fuel Tank
2004 Cobra Dual Fuel Pumps
Aeromotive Red Billet Aluminum Fuel Rails
Braided Stainless Steel Fuel Lines
FRPP 4.10 Ring and Pinion Gears
Aurburn Pro 31 Splined Differential
Superior 31 Splined Axles
Welded Axle Tubes
Welded Torque Boxes
FRPP Aluminum Differential Cover
IAC Restrictor Plate
Steeda Aluminum Clutch Quadrant
T-56 Transmission w/ MGW shifter (9.5k miles on it)
Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch (3.5k miles on it)
Diablo Revolution Flip Chip
Custom Dyno Tuned at Coastal Chassis and Dyno located in Tampa, Using Diablo Software (93 tune was 425 and 93/100 mix was 458 on a Mustang Dyno)

Suspension Mods:
H&R Super Sport Springs
Bilstein HD Shocks and Struts
Steeda Aluminum Rear Upper Control Arms
Steeda Aluminum Rear Lower Control Arms
Polished Steeda 4 Bolt Cast Camber Plates
Steeda HD Front Swaybar End Links
Steeda X2 Ball Joints
Steeda Bump Steer Kit
Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors With Painted Hats
Hawk HPS Brake Pads

Other Mods:
2001 Cobra Front Bumper
2001 Cobra Rear Tail lights
Custom Painted S/C Air Inlet Tube
"Mach 1" Embroidered On Headrest
Autometer Nexus Fuel Pressure and Boost Gauges
Speedhut Reverse Glow Gage Faces
Autometer Gauge Bezel
Gauge Trim Rings
Raptor shift light
Kenny Brown Extreme Matrix Subframe Connectors Welded In
Passenger Side Window Express Down
Illuminated Ford Oval On Trunk
Visus Rear Window Louvers
1" Shaker Spacer
"Mach 1" Trunk Lid Mat
AFS Black Chrome 17X9 Mach 1 Rims
Goodyear F1 GS-D3 275X40X17 Tires All The Way Around (2 tires have 25k miles on them and 2 have less than 1k miles on them)
Lazer Cut Mach 1 Door Sill Plates
Black 8" Shorty Radio Antenna
Polished and Self Painted Ford GT Coil Covers
Painted Brake Calipers
Redline racing hood struts
Optima Red Top Battery
Speedway Billet Aluminum Battery Holder
Mach 1000 Audio system
Polished Upper Intake Manifold
Polished PHP Intake manifold Spacer
SLP Line lock wired to activate when the cruise control off switch is pressed.

The car is sitting with approximately 47.5k miles on it and has been S/C for nearly 3 year and 20k miles. This is still running on the stock bottom and a leak down and compression test confirm that the motor is still healthy (results posted in the Reg). I have taken the car to the track 40 times with a PB of 11.8 @ 124.... I know crappy driver. This car has the show and the go and is proven as a numerous show winner. The s/c head unit was rebuilt approx 800 miles ago under warranty due to an oil leak.

The car has never been in any form of an accident and the interior is in good shape. (drivers seat shows a little wear). There is one VERY small ding located on the drivers side door in the side stripe, and one small scratch on the drivers side front qtr.

The first $17.5k takes her home or PM me a reasonable offer.

BTW I still have a 5k balance on the loan so I would be requesting that the payoff clears my bank prior to releasing the car.

Thanks for looking and and if you have any questions feel free to PM me.

You can also see more about this car at Got Stang and search the same userid.

Sorry for being so cold with this post, but it has been a bad day!

I will try and post some pictures tomorrow if I can get to it. Otherwise you can see it at Got Stang.

Naa-V-Doc
01-11-2009, 10:43 PM
Family is First, your a good man. All the best!
Naa-V-Doc:smokin:

cobramach1
01-12-2009, 08:44 AM
That's a good deal for someone looking for just that. Good luck with the sale and hope all works out well with your family.

Linumup
01-12-2009, 10:01 AM
Thats a great deal . Wish you the very best .

rhite95
01-12-2009, 10:17 AM
Greg,

I wish you the best and hope things work out for you and the family.

ponygt65
01-12-2009, 03:26 PM
I've always looked forward to your posts and have loved your car (although, I admit, not a fan of black chrome. LOL). Sorry to see this, but I KNOW exactly what it's like to sell for the better of family. BEst of luck to you and yours, and $17.5 is a STEAL for your car. Whoever gets it, will have one of the ebst cared for machs around.

blown03Mach1
01-12-2009, 04:25 PM
Guys and Gals, you all are simply the best! I know some of you know that I had tried to sell my Mach about 4-5 months ago and the interest from buyers was not there. In just the last two months I had decided I was just going to pay it off and keep it and that was my plan up until yesterday.... Sometimes in life there becomes a split second that makes you step back and re-examine what you are doing and where you are going, and that happened to me yesterday. I was going to keep the car and I still might if things turn for the better, but I was humbled with how fragile life was and how sometimes we take for granted what we have around us. Many times I have said to myself that one of my favorties lines in a song is " Its not having what you want, but wanting what you've got!" and I and tried to keep those thoughts in my owning of this car. Unfortunately I now can see I had missed that message to small degree with the part of appreciating "what you have got" and now I feel I need to step back, sell the car, and really start appreciating all the good things that have come to me and my family. Who knows, maybe a couple of years down the road I may get back into the car/hot rod scene, but its just lost alot of its luster.

Again to all who have wished me the best I appreciate it and once the car moves on, I plan on staying aboard with the crew here.

Thanks for all your concerns!

ponygt65
01-12-2009, 04:38 PM
Guys and Gals, you all are simply the best! I know some of you know that I had tried to sell my Mach about 4-5 months ago and the interest from buyers was not there. In just the last two months I had decided I was just going to pay it off and keep it and that was my plan up until yesterday.... Sometimes in life there becomes a split second that makes you step back and re-examine what you are doing and where you are going, and that happened to me yesterday. I was going to keep the car and I still might if things turn for the better, but I was humbled with how fragile life was and how sometimes we take for granted what we have around us. Many times I have said to myself that one of my favorties lines in a song is " Its not having what you want, but wanting what you've got!" and I and tried to keep those thoughts in my owning of this car. Unfortunately I now can see I had missed that message to small degree with the part of appreciating "what you have got" and now I feel I need to step back, sell the car, and really start appreciating all the good things that have come to me and my family. Who knows, maybe a couple of years down the road I may get back into the car/hot rod scene, but its just lost alot of its luster.

Again to all who have wished me the best I appreciate it and once the car moves on, I plan on staying aboard with the crew here.

Thanks for all your concerns!

That's one of those major things in life that's small, but large at the same time. Many people over look it, or never truly see the heart felt nature of 'never take anything for granted' or 'its the small things in life that really matter'. It really allows you to see the world in a whole different light.

After getting rid of my AB mach. I couldn't bring myself to come to hte boards........well, as you can see, I'm back annoying the crap out of everyone. LOL...yes, don't go.

shoelebubba
01-13-2009, 09:57 PM
PM sent