PDA

View Full Version : WTB - 2004 Mach 1/5spd

USMCWeatherMan
11-30-2008, 08:52 AM
Hi all, I'm new to the forums. I am currently in the market and looking for a Mach 1 which led my to this site.

I am looking to buy a 2004 stock (or near stock) Screamin Yellow 5spd Mach 1. Ideally I'd like it to have less than 40,000 miles and I'm looking to spend about $16,000 (already have financing locked on).

The things I am not willing to budge on are it being a 2004 and 5spd, I guess everything else I am willing to think about for the right deal/car.

I've been keeping my eye on Ebay with a couple possibilities there. Locally there are just a few, and I have a local Ford dealer helping in the search. All other internet auto search sites (vehix and cars.com) are also being looked at.

Thanks...

merlintiaga
12-08-2008, 11:03 AM
I've got a 2004 Comp Orange Mach for sale. The car is VERY CLEAN. It has been garage kept at home AND at work. The body is flawless. Car has 23k miles on it. It's a 5 speed with the interior upgrade package (IUP). This car is in MINT condition. Its completely stock except for the brake rotors. I replaced the originals with a set of drilled and slotted rotor pro rotors. They look so cool. $16000, firm.

hummels@rcn.com