PDA

View Full Version : 24ft. Hot-Rod Boat for Mach1 - wisconsin

HawgDoc
09-20-2008, 09:53 PM
I have a bad-*** boat that I dont use as much as I would like and think a trade for a mach1 could work. It's a 1994 24' Challenger... tomato red, 454 hi-performance big block, 400+ HP with stainless manifolds & risers, and has thru-hull exhaust that is to-ma-to, to-ma-to, to-ma-to awesome. A mini-poker run boat goes 70+mph with up to 5 people, and has a cuddy cabin. Get-In, Sit-Down, Shut-Up & Hang-On. For a reasonably priced, go-fast, single-engine boat you cant get more fun-for-the-dollar.
Anyway the engine is new with only a couple hours on it & is a custom-built high performance 454 magnum installed by Great Lakes Marine with a BRAVO outdrive, Stainless Prop, Dual Batteries, Bimini Top, Mooring (cockpit) Cover, and Full Storage Cover. More engine specs on request.

I would value it at $18-20k... and would probably take $17k cash - Realistically I might only get $16k in today's gas crunch climate, so I feel the pain of a mach1 owner too. Can we trade & both feel good?

Phil
09-20-2008, 09:58 PM
Are the legs included!!!!

GT PONY 1
09-21-2008, 10:09 PM
My dad had a challeger boat just like this except it was white with blue graphics and had a 460 ford king cobra engine.

It was a very nice boat that I would have loved to have but when he sold it I was not abot to buy it.
I would have had to get rid of mu 1992 mastercraft and did not want to.

These are well built boats, The lake patrol at lake orzarks use challenger boats ot at lest they use to. They used the 28 foot versions if I remenber correctly

HawgDoc
10-02-2008, 01:35 AM
Phil, no.

GT... thanks.

Still looking for that Mach!

FelixTheCat
10-02-2008, 01:41 AM
Good luck on finding a mach local to us. The banks arent exactly working with buyers right now either. When you do get a mach be sure to check out our local stang sites. We have some good ones in south east area.

HawgDoc
10-02-2008, 01:48 AM
Banks won't be a problem if I find the right trade...