PDA

View Full Version : Dyno Day In Tulsa

03BlkMachOne
10-31-2003, 04:37 PM
Here is what I have confirmed:

We can do the 15th. (changed earlier typo)

Minimum 4 cars.

Rates:
$30 for one pull, per car.
$40 for up to 3 pulls, per car.
$50 for up to 5 pulls (with a 1 hour time limit), per car.
$10 hook up fee for the o2 sensor (if you want it, I would not do a pull without one but each to their own). He will post pictures of our cars and dyno sheets on his web site, if we want.

He will also let you have 1 hour tuning time for $90 or he will do the tuning for 1 hour for $175.

Also, he has a lift that he will let us use anytime we want and its not in use. Nice to go there to change the oil or clean the underside. $10 per hour (forgot to put the rate earlier).

So, I need 4 cars FRIM, but the more the better. I know Bill said he can do the 18th for sure. Let me hear from you, here, by PM or by email. Sign up begins.......................now.

We really need to support a performance shop that has a dyno like this in Tulsa. The last guy that tried to keep a dyno going had trouble and closed down. Let's give him our business, at least once to see how it goes. He is open til 7 pm tonight, so I plan to go by there and set this up.

BTW, drive it like you stole it. It's more fun that way

ttown
10-31-2003, 04:45 PM
I'd be interest for sure, I'll PM you with my home phone #

Thanks

ttown
11-01-2003, 06:22 PM
It's bad when we can only get 3 Mach's in the Tulsa area to go to a dyno day! Guess I'll have to get some F_bodies and a new SRT4 to make this happen. If we want dyno's and performance shops to stay open in Oklahoama we have to support them.

LET'S HELP THIS GUY STAY OPEN, I MEET HIM FRIDAY NIGHT AND EVEN THOUGH HIS HAS A WS6 TA HE IS A VERY NICE GUY....

I'm taking my camera and would love a group shot with a ton of Mach's!

ttown
11-17-2003, 08:54 PM
OK guys last chance dyno day is set for Saturday 11/29/03 at 11:00 A.M.

3 pulls are only 40 bucks and if you want F/A interface it's an extra 10 bucks. Quite a deal IMO... :HOPPY: