PDA

View Full Version : Who's your tuner? Here is a GREAT one!

Mister L
05-15-2008, 10:09 AM
For what it’s worth, I’ve been on this board since Sep 03. Most everyone wants to modify their Mach and I’m not any different. Exhaust and Cold Air Kits are probably the most common but there are gear heads out there that go beyond the simple bolt-ons. Cams, blowers, turbos and NOS will definitely require a proper tune and I’ve spent enough time/money on local dyno operators trying to get the best tune for my Mach and never leaving totally satisfied. I’ve also bought numerous “canned” tunes and working with different dealers has been somewhat a pain in the azz.

For that reason I opted to purchase the SCT Pro Racer Package software and try and figure this stuff on my own. Besides, it can’t be rocket science and once getting the software I began to understand the tuning process much better. However, there is still a science associated to tuning. I bought my Pro Racer package from Don at LaSota Racing in Ohio about two years ago. Along with my purchase came impeccable customer support that I would find difficult to match by any other tuner. My car has been N/A since I bought it in 03 but I came across a good deal on the Whipple upgrade and that is what I’m working on now. I fired off an email to Don yesterday with my cars specs and within 20 minutes had an email reply with additional questions. 4 hours later I had a base tune in my inbox from LaSota Racing. If you have a question, Don is always there to answer them and if you leave a message or write an email YOU WILL get a response. That my friends, is terrific service and not typical of other tuners! Visit their website or give them a buzz regarding your tuning needs.

Marty

Shinigami
05-15-2008, 10:12 AM
Jon Lund. The guy will help you troubleshoot while he's flying a helicopter....literally.

01cobradude
05-18-2008, 10:09 PM
What is his website? How can I get in contact with him?

Jester
05-18-2008, 11:56 PM
I'm a customer of Don's myself. Bought my PRP about two years ago as well. Top notch tuner!!