PDA

View Full Version : Minnesota stangers..

punch
10-24-2003, 12:20 PM
I love Mach 1 reg and I think it's a great site.. but I do want to inform people on here that there is a local Minnesota mustang club called Twin Cities Mustangs.

I invite Minnesota Mach 1 owners to come check out the club.

www.tcstangs.com

MNMach1
11-21-2003, 12:07 PM
I just signed up on your web site about a month ago because I saw you here. Noticed your sig. I can't wait til next summer so I can cruise on up to Uni Ave and hang out with you fellas. I just put mine away for the winter.........snow is coming hard.

goebbelj@hotmai
12-02-2003, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by MNMach1
I just signed up on your web site about a month ago because I saw you here. Noticed your sig. I can't wait til next summer so I can cruise on up to Uni Ave and hang out with you fellas. I just put mine away for the winter.........snow is coming hard.

Welcome to the TC Stangs! Its always good to have another Mach in the bunch!

Happy Holidays!:CHEERS:

jim kemmer
12-09-2003, 09:27 AM
I belong to the Midwest Shelby American Auto Club.
What does TC Mustang do? and where and when do you meet?
I have a DSG Mach 1 that I got 12-23-2002 and live in St. Louis Park.
I put my car away on 11-21-2003. Last year i put it away on 1-8-2003.

Jim kemmer

punch
12-29-2003, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by jim kemmer
I belong to the Midwest Shelby American Auto Club.
What does TC Mustang do? and where and when do you meet?
I have a DSG Mach 1 that I got 12-23-2002 and live in St. Louis Park.
I put my car away on 11-21-2003. Last year i put it away on 1-8-2003.

Jim kemmer

Sup Jim and MNMach1.

Twin Cities Mustangs does a lot of things. We meet down on university ave just about every weekend durring the summer, we do group cruises, we go to car shows together, and we all go to the drag strip together (rock falls and cedar falls). We also have a forum where all the local mustang owners talk. Above all we are FREE! No membership dues at all.

www.tcstangs.com and www.tcstangs.com/forum/

We had lots of events last summer, if you would like to see what were all about take a look at our photo gallery (http://kodos.homeip.net/gallery/events).

I really hope to see you guys around. I'd love to have a few more machs in the club besides me and Joe.

punch
02-19-2004, 01:04 PM
ttt