PDA

View Full Version : Looking to be reunited 03-04 Mach 1

mach1_lover
03-24-2008, 01:21 AM
Hello, I'm an ex military wife and my husband took my car from me in the settlement so i'm looking to be reunited with my dream car. I had a 04' black mach 1 and was working on rebuilding a '69 mach 1 but he took that from me too. So, I'm looking for a '03 or '04 mach 1 black or grey, dont really care about the millage, I would like to have an automatic but i can drive a manual just fine. So if someone could please help me it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Demetricea

triplestang
03-24-2008, 08:06 AM
Saw this on another website. It's pretty close to you,(Barnwell SC) just not the color you wanted. :eyes:

2003 mach 1 white ext,black leather interior 74,000 miles 5 speed transmission good tires,tinted windows all stock besides flowmasters located in barnwell s.c. 29812 803-259-3472 ask for brad,car is for sale locally so if you have a offer just let me know.i am now asking 13,900.00 for the car if you need to reach me quicker than my home phone please call my cell at 803-300-0855 car needs to go

cobramach1
03-24-2008, 08:06 AM
Cars pop up on here all the time Demetricea, so just keep your eye out. You'll also want to try Autotrader.com, Cars.com, and even ebay for some good deals. A White Mach 1 with only 4k miles sold on ebay for $18.9k yesterday. You'll be able to find whatever range you're looking for price wise too. If you're looking for a certain color/trans combination, then wait for it because it will come up. Good luck in your search. My biggest recommendation is don't limit yourself to your immediate area or your search could take a long time and you'll have to "settle" with something you may not have wanted. If you buy one far away, driving it home is half the fun! My wife and I drove ours from Florida to Nevada last summer.

mach1_lover
03-24-2008, 11:34 PM
I have had bad experiences with buying cars on ebay and i have searched all those sites already. I've look at a few and i havent found the one i really want. If i' going to buy something i want to make sure it's want i want so i'm not going settle for just what i can find. Plus i want to keep it low millage if i can find it so cobramach1 I'm sure you and your wife i had fun but it'll just be me driving the car a long distance and that wont be to much fun. Oh and Mach1Maraudra i dont know what you mean by and i hot. do you mean am i mad my ex took my car then yes i am highly pissed off or whatever you mean but i'm confused and that happens a lot to me.

clarehills
03-24-2008, 11:46 PM
Demetricea, another good site to check for Mach's is craigslist.org - I agree with the previous posters though - you have to be patient and stick to your guns. I have been looking since mid January and think I have found the one I want but am flying 1000 miles to pick it up and drive it home - but am looking forward to the drive :)
Good luck with your search!

smbstyle
03-25-2008, 12:29 AM
I've got a black 03 mach 1 5spd with 24-25k miles that will be for sale in May

mach1_lover
03-25-2008, 07:14 PM
Thank you for your help but I'm a full time student working a full time job and since my ex took my car i have to car to get a forth to school with so that's why i'm kinda looking for one now. I'm not the kind of person that wants to put alot of miles on a car before i even get it hold to play with it plus i just cant drive that long of a distance by myself becouse i have this medical condition where i cant do that. I'm the kind of person that wants to look at a car up close and test drive it. Pictures can be deceiving on craigslist or ebay but again thanks for your help. I'll keep looking.

blujfan
03-25-2008, 09:32 PM
I have exactly what you are looking for.

2003 MACH I . $16000
Charcoal grey. 20,750 miles. stored 26 months since September 2003. Extras: rear windows louvers, window tint, carbon fiber color bra with matching side mirror covers. "MACH I" graphic on front bumper, carbon fiber color Mustang graphic on rear bumper. Cobra Jet silver emblems on shaker scoop.
No dings; 2 paint chips.

Near Alexandria, Va. 703-674-6828, Goes into auto shopper this weekend. will send photos. bluejfan9293@yahoo.com

Norman

triplestang
03-25-2008, 09:44 PM
saw this on the corral, it's black, has 37k miles and they want $14,900 for it.

http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1000135

MotownShaker
03-28-2008, 10:21 AM
Demetricea, I have an Azure Blue with 24000 miles its a 5 speed with the interior upgrades it interested let me know.

fdny911
03-28-2008, 09:12 PM
Demetricea...full time job and full time student!You are very hard working.Anyway I just put my mach1 up for sale...2003 torch red,5 spd,IUP with only 5kmiles.I amthe original owner and the car is 100% stock.It is never driven in rain or snow and still has the original wipers!I have all documents and laminated the window sticker.This car has no disappointments and maticulously maintained.Car covered since day one.I am asking 22k for the car...if interested you can PM me or e-mail at:Ginzocorleone@aol.com.Thank you and good luck.

sampson101st
03-29-2008, 06:41 PM
04 mach1 Dark shadow gray. 31k milage. 16k. check sig for pic. in dothan alabama. title in hand.

lsullivan78
04-01-2008, 07:42 PM
Hi! I just listed an 04 Black Mach 1 with 7900 miles. It is all stock with the interior upgrade package - pristine condition. Bought the car with 0 kids, now have 4 month old and one on the way (gotta love the Irish twins!!!) Looks like I'll be buying a minivan!!! I'm right outside NYC and can pick you up at the airport and give you a tour! Asking price $20,500. :-) Laura