PDA

View Full Version : FS:03 Azure Blue Manual 22,500 miles, $17.5, Ligonier PA - SOLD

machfirstmuscle
03-12-2008, 05:05 PM
03 Azure Blue, IUP, standard shift, Pauls High Performance intake spacer, Fiore clutch linkage adjuster, KN cold air induction kit, Magnaflow magapack catback exhaust, MRT high flow catted H pipe, 4:10 FRPP rear gears, FRPP aluminium driveshaft, MRT short throw shifter, sequential turn signal kit, ASA 18" chrome 9.5 on rear and 8.5 on front wrapped in BF Goodrich KDW's, custom tuned and dyno'd at 300 hp, 5 times caught in the rain but not a rain driven car. NEVER seen snow, garage kept, non-smoking adult driver, 22,500 miles. Asking $17,500.

I have all the "stock" parts from her, including exhaust, driveshaft, wheels, tires and shifter which will go with the car.

Cell phone for contact is 724-396-3662 or email at callaway4ball@yahoo.com. Located in Ligonier PA, 55 miles east of Pittsburgh.

DownSouthMach
03-14-2008, 03:02 AM
Lets go to IDLEWILD yay! :smack: sorry

machfirstmuscle
03-14-2008, 10:41 AM
I don't have any pics of her yet with the new wheels as they just went on a few weeks back. If the weather allows, I'll take a few this weekend and add them to the post. In the meantime, here she was last year when I had her out of the garage. You know what they say.....they all look the same.....maybe that wasn't Mach 1's he was talking about....:23:

blachatch
03-14-2008, 11:32 AM
still have the stock wheels?

machfirstmuscle
03-14-2008, 11:41 AM
Stock wheels are avaialable WITH the car when sold.

Slimcowboy
03-14-2008, 12:58 PM
Very interested. my mach just got totaled and i need another one asap! Info and pics would be appreciated. i'm in upper maryland, which is not to far of a drive for pickup.

Very interested

slimcowboy@clearviewcatv.net
410-274-0757
Brendan Wise

machfirstmuscle
03-14-2008, 01:47 PM
Well I'll take additional pics this weekend and post them. As far as additional info, I bought the car new, always been garage kept. I've done nothing but wash, wax and drive in sunny weather over the past 4 1/2 years. I have all of the documentation, including the window sticker, all maintenance records and a cloth custom Mach 1 car cover to go with her as well. (She wouldn't be comfortable without her cover you know....) Car is a dream to own and drive but looking at new Corvettes and step one is to sell my baby.:3amin:

machfirstmuscle
03-18-2008, 09:04 AM
Finally got around to taking some pictures with the new wheels on the car. Posting here for those who were asking to see what they looked like mounted. Let me know if you are interested. Of course the car has been down the strip a few times, (what she was built for) to post a number but hasn’t seen the track for two years now. Still asking what I feel is a fair price, $17,500 with all modifications intact and stock parts will be sold with the car. That includes stock wheels with Sumitomo tires, stock shifter, complete stock exhaust system including the H pipe, stock driveshaft, stock airbox and stock 3:55 gears. Contact is callaway4ball@yahoo.com or cell phone 724-396-3662. Weather has to be dry if a test drive is desired as this car has only been in the rain when caught in it, not a weather driven car.

machfirstmuscle
03-29-2008, 05:20 PM
Received a call asking for additional pictures of the car from all sides and interior and engine pics so here are todays results. Still at $17,500 and all stock parts go with her. Have a test drive scheduled with an Air Force guy for April 8th. If he doesn't take the car, she has to go fast. New Corvette is in and waiting to be picked up. Call with any questions or to schedule a viewing. 724-396-3662.

blachatch
03-30-2008, 11:50 AM
How much with the stock wheels?

machfirstmuscle
03-30-2008, 01:20 PM
If you are saying your not interested in buying the aftermarket wheels and only want the stock ones, I would let it go for $17,000. The car is being sold with all of the stock components, including the wheels but I guess you could save yourself some money if I put the stocks back on and kept the aftermarkets, which would sell easily on this site.

machfirstmuscle
04-09-2008, 12:47 PM
SOLD to the soldier from Iraq. Back from the war and drove the car yesterday and bought it. Thanks to all that emailed or called with interest in buying the car. Had to "hold" it for him as he was defending our country. Off to the Chevy garage to pick up the new vette. :CHEERS: