PDA

View Full Version : WTB 03/04 Mach 1

SparksMach1
03-08-2008, 08:55 AM
Hey I'm looking to buy either year, has to be a manual, and either CO, AB, or OW. I'll consider black also... I'm currently in Iraq but I return to the states around April 8th. I'm looking to buy around 2 weeks after i return, i need time to get settled after the deployment. Ill look at any under around 30,000 miles but will consider higher depending on mods and how clean it is. Any mods done to the vehicle are alright. I'd like at least mild mods on the vehicle, but im not going to be that picky. I'm currently stationed in MD, but i am willing to travel to the west coast if i have to. If you have one that meets the conditions just let me know your asking price and we can start working the deal!

thanks for looking!

-Mark

SparksMach1
03-12-2008, 09:59 AM
just givin a little nudge back to the top. Only 20 days until i return to the states.

machfirstmuscle
03-12-2008, 05:02 PM
Ok, this is hard, but here are the facts:

03 Azure Blue, IUP, standard shift, Pauls High Performance intake spacer, Fiore clutch linkage adjuster, KN cold air induction kit, Magnaflow magapack catback exhaust, MRT high flow catted H pipe, 4:10 FRPP rear gears, FRPP aluminium driveshaft, MRT short throw shifter, sequential turn signal kit, ASA 18" chrome 9.5 on rear and 8.5 on front wrapped in BF Goodrich KDW's, custom tuned and dyno'd at 300 hp, 5 times caught in the rain but not a rain driven car. NEVER seen snow, garage kept, non-smoking adult driver, 22,500 miles. Asking $17,500.

I have all the "stock" parts from her, including exhaust, driveshaft, wheels, tires and shifter which will go with the car.

Cell phone for contact is 724-396-3662 or email at callaway4ball@yahoo.com. Located in Ligonier PA, 55 miles east of Pittsburgh.