PDA

View Full Version : For Sale - The Perfect 2003 Blk MACH ONE - Chicago Area

Maddgra
01-29-2008, 04:37 PM
For only Mach lovers out there....

This is my first attempt at selling a 2003 Black Mach One (with title). This car has been adult driven....garage kept....seen just a few days of rain/snow ever (and then cleaned)....Car has been babied....maybe too much...it wants to be "driven"....Has just 19k soft miles on it... Interior and exterior are beautiful ! She has many mods to make this car perfect. Here is a list of most of them...

Amazing 18" custom satin bullit rims and tires (original rims still in perfect condition and comes with the car)
Roush Short Shifter
Steeda rear sway
Tokico adjustable shocks and struts
K&N Cold Air intake
Daiblo Custom Tuner Kit
Custome Borla Exhaust (the sound of this car alone will sell you)
Custom Clear foglight kit
Many subtle interior and exterior additions (For example Stainless Heat/air knobs on the interior)
Stainless Steel Gas Door
Im probably forgetting a couple....

I am in the Chicago Area....I wanting to sell to a fellow Mach One fan....some family matters are forcing me into considering selling this car. I have researched locally and Mach's with more then double the milage and not close to the Mods are selling for over $20k ....I am asking $19,000. (And buyer would be responsible for picking up) Please post reply or email me at manskes@sbcglobal.net if you have any questions or interest. Detailing the car this weekend...pics to follow shortly !!

Maddgra
01-30-2008, 02:50 PM
HEY THANK YOU GUYS !!!!!!! I ofcourse could not agree more with you both....Not sure where or why one would assume anybodies car is worth BELOW blue book value with out seeing it. My price is ofcourse an asking price...I have about 3 or 4 other MACHs in the area on autotrader asking for more...that are less car....and higher milage. Retail for this car is 19,495 according to Kelly. Again that is bone stock (which I know allot of folks prefer). My car has to have over 4k in mods. Im not asking for that 4k back....just making a point that because of the mods...milage and condition...I feel comfortable to ask fair market value this car...and with enough effort Im certain get around that (but willing to accept offers)

Maddgra
01-30-2008, 03:03 PM
Just double checked to ensure there was not some sorta drastic fall in value....within 25 miles of me on autotrader...I have four 2003 Mach1's for sale....they appear to be stock....cheapest is 17,000...which has 60k miles....and looks a bit weathered....there are two others for 19,000 (18,995)...one with 28k miles and the other with 37k miles....there is another from a private seller with 12,740 miles for 19,500.....again I think Im more then fair ...now that I took a second look to verify ....that was just dumb a$$ BS move Fasten....not sure why would even talk out of your hole like that ?

fastgenious
01-30-2008, 03:53 PM
Did not mean to get all of you young guys so upset. I also think it is funny that people still use the words dude and retarded. Your daddy must of purchased you your car. Maddgra, I read your first post way too fast and got ahead of my self and I apologize. With your mods, I think you priced your car well. I am from Wisconsin and currently am in Naples FL and will be back up north around Feb 10th. If you have not sold by then, I will call you and see if we can work something out. Can you PM me any photos? I am sure they will be older because of the current weather conditions. Thanks. John

olbob
01-30-2008, 03:55 PM
Are you going to post some pictures??
Bob

Maddgra
01-30-2008, 04:03 PM
Fast...no worries....probably a bit my fault ...taking things a tad too seriously....water under the bridge !!!

Bob....yep....I have to get my lazy butt out in the garager and dust her off....shine up those tires....a get some pic's out here...right now its sunny but about 5 degrees....so Im wimping out today....but I realize the car wont sell with out those pic's....(might be my way of holding on to the car a few more days...hahahha)....

iceman302
01-30-2008, 06:09 PM
HEY THANK YOU GUYS !!!!!!! I ofcourse could not agree more with you both....Not sure where or why one would assume anybodies car is worth BELOW blue book value with out seeing it. My price is ofcourse an asking price...I have about 3 or 4 other MACHs in the area on autotrader asking for more...that are less car....and higher milage. Retail for this car is 19,495 according to Kelly. Again that is bone stock (which I know allot of folks prefer). My car has to have over 4k in mods. Im not asking for that 4k back....just making a point that because of the mods...milage and condition...I feel comfortable to ask fair market value this car...and with enough effort Im certain get around that (but willing to accept offers)

Unless values vary drastically from one zip code to the next, I would bet that $19,495 is actually private party value, excellent condition. Retail value will likely be in the $21K range. My '03 with 22K miles books for right around $19K (KBB - private party, excellent condition). A lower mileage car should book slightly higher, but mine is from sunny CA. :3amin:

Lonestar7
01-30-2008, 06:20 PM
Good luck with your sale!

LS:claus:

triplestang
01-30-2008, 09:42 PM
Sounds like a nice car. Good luck with the sale!!!

iceman302
01-31-2008, 12:56 AM
Did not mean to get all of you young guys so upset. I also think it is funny that people still use the words dude and retarded. Your daddy must of purchased you your car. Maddgra, I read your first post way too fast and got ahead of my self and I apologize. With your mods, I think you priced your car well. I am from Wisconsin and currently am in Naples FL and will be back up north around Feb 10th. If you have not sold by then, I will call you and see if we can work something out. Can you PM me any photos? I am sure they will be older because of the current weather conditions. Thanks. John

Sorry, DUDE. I guess people out here speak a little differently than good old WI.

What I find ironic is that you're insinuating that my use of the word "dude" is somehow childish (implying that my daddy bought my Mach or any of the 4 classic Mustangs I own for that matter), yet you're the one that popped off and randomly pissed on some guy's thread... someone you have never met and a car you have never seen. Grow up, DUDE!

MachAssault
02-01-2008, 11:26 PM
$19,000 is a good deal for me, i am still waiting on my dam insurance check ...ill be looking for another mach in about a month, but locally..good luck on the sale

fastgenious
02-06-2008, 07:52 AM
LOL. I have to admit that you guys are funny. If you read the whole thread, I did apologize to Maddgra. Iceman, what classic cars do you own? Mustangs? Oh yea, I always hated the word "dude" because my kids always said it...

jeff33702
02-06-2008, 01:19 PM
Yeah, but you appologized before I could get my dig in. My insults are grandfathered in.

iceman302
02-06-2008, 03:21 PM
LOL. I have to admit that you guys are funny. If you read the whole thread, I did apologize to Maddgra. Iceman, what classic cars do you own? Mustangs? Oh yea, I always hated the word "dude" because my kids always said it...

No worries. As for the classics, are there any others besides Mustangs? Right now I'm in the process of "upgrading" my collection. I recently sold my complete cars: a '65 A code coupe, and two C code coupes ('65 and '66). Right now I have a '64 1/2 D code coupe project (factory 289, 4V, 4 spd.)that I'm selling as is and a beautiful 1 owner '66 C code coupe (factory AC, PS, PB) that should be finished within the next few months. I will then sell that and put the money into my '65 fastback (which I'm keeping).

The fastback is going to be a nasty little 408 (on spray) with a Tremec 5 spd., mini tubbed w/a 4 link and coilovers. It will also have all late model Cobra brakes. I'm excited to get moving on it more.

The last car in the stable is a '65 K code convertible. Here are a few pictures of some of the cars, including one of the fastback. We took it down to nothing and sand blasted the entire car. It's slowly coming back together.

Here's the '66 C code... lives in Australia now...

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o227/iceman331/IMG_0853.jpg

Here's my fastback...

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o227/iceman331/DSCF0372.jpg

Here's my recently sold '65 C code... also lives in Australia now...

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o227/iceman331/IMG_1004.jpg

And lastly, my '65 A code... now being enjoyed in the U.K.

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o227/iceman331/IMG_0920.jpg

These cars definitely seem to be big overseas. I apologize for hijacking the thread.

watajob
02-07-2008, 04:39 PM
Any pics yet?