PDA

View Full Version : Checkin in

QTRPONY
01-19-2008, 05:13 PM
Just wanted to check in and say hi. Haven't been on in a while.

Getting short-should be hitting AZ sometime in early April.

Two things on the to do list:

1. Replace the tranny I destroyed last time out in NOV 06.
2. Buy a new toy-looking to buy either a new\newer Softail custom or maybe a Heritage and have some fun to make up for being here.

Take care

TorchedMach1
01-20-2008, 06:05 PM
Glad to see your still doin alright. Hang in there untill April.

rsnider
01-20-2008, 07:21 PM
Great hearing from you Tuck. It will be good to have you back!

DesertMach
01-21-2008, 07:42 AM
Great hearing from you Tuck. It will be good to have you back!

What he said. :3amin:

INDY
01-21-2008, 10:57 PM
Glad to hear your ok Tuck, hopefully April will get here fast for ya.

Fosters
01-23-2008, 12:08 AM
I guess I should come out of my igloo too, and check in. what up everyone :)

I'm now in minnesota, the mach has been parked for the last 4 months, the slicks have been garage decorations for over a year... out here the closest track is 140 miles away... never thought I'd say this, I miss fireslick :)

anyway, just saying hi, good to see qtrpony is still in the scene and not a burnout like me :)

QTRPONY
01-23-2008, 06:56 AM
I guess I should come out of my igloo too, and check in. what up everyone :)

I'm now in minnesota, the mach has been parked for the last 4 months, the slicks have been garage decorations for over a year... out here the closest track is 140 miles away... never thought I'd say this, I miss fireslick :)

anyway, just saying hi, good to see qtrpony is still in the scene and not a burnout like me :)

Dre, I thought you would be hibernating this time of year. So how are the fat chicks in Minnesota? :)

Can't you put chains over the slicks? :23:

I got you beat-my car has been sitting in the garage on jackstands since NOV 06. Going for tranny number 4, or is it 5, I lost count. I got temporarily delayed with an all expense paid trip to to the middle east so I have not had time to get it back on the road.

Take care and let me know if you make it back down to AZ anytime soon.

QTRPONY
01-23-2008, 07:01 AM
Glad to see your still doin alright. Hang in there untill April.

I changed my sig for now.

Unfortunately it will probably be too hot by the time I get back and get my car put back together but it should be interesting this fall.

rsnider
01-23-2008, 08:08 AM
Hey Tuck,
Since you are doing your trans again... have you given serious consideration to going to a built automatic?

TorchedMach1
01-23-2008, 09:00 PM
I changed my sig for now.

Unfortunately it will probably be too hot by the time I get back and get my car put back together but it should be interesting this fall.

I was wondering if you forgot that as #3 on your list. I'll be waiting for ya, and look forward to the competition.

Oh yeah I also heard from a little birdie you might have to change your sig to the "Third Fastest Mach in AZ" come the weekend of the 9th.

DanB
01-23-2008, 09:29 PM
hummmmm

Mach 1 battles can I play?

CompOrange
01-23-2008, 11:58 PM
hummmmm

Mach 1 battles can I play?

If you will build it, they will come :33:

DanB
01-24-2008, 11:14 AM
If you will build it, they will come :33:

my AB mach is sitting up front :)

CompOrange
01-24-2008, 12:54 PM
Haha, hopefully soon I will be that lucky. Didn't sound like damage to the rear was too bad from what Bill said, but definitely not something worth rebuilding rather than doing right.

Dan, can you PM me the price of an SCT switch chip and the price of an Xcal2 or Xcal3 handheld whenever you get a chance. I would call but I'm in classes all day and then will be working. I've got to figure how much money I need to come up with to get one of these from you guys so I can correct my tach after the gear instal.

QTRPONY
01-24-2008, 02:20 PM
I was wondering if you forgot that as #3 on your list. I'll be waiting for ya, and look forward to the competition.

Oh yeah I also heard from a little birdie you might have to change your sig to the "Third Fastest Mach in AZ" come the weekend of the 9th.

Promises. Promises.

You need to give me a little bit of slack since I have not been able to touch my car for 15 months. I need to learn how to drive again-not that I really could drive before I left.:3amin:

rsnider
01-24-2008, 04:39 PM
Hey Tuck,

It's most important to remember that unlike your present mode of transportation you cannot DRIVE OVER other cars in your Mach!

INDY
01-24-2008, 09:51 PM
Promises. Promises.

You need to give me a little bit of slack since I have not been able to touch my car for 15 months. I need to learn how to drive again-not that I really could drive before I left.:3amin:

Just worry about making it back here safe.............................................. .......... then you can worry about relearning how to drive. LOL:33:

QTRPONY
01-25-2008, 03:41 PM
Hey Tuck,
Since you are doing your trans again... have you given serious consideration to going to a built automatic?

Hey Rick I guess I missed this post. I have thought about it but thinking it my be a lot more money than I want to spend right now. Maybe though if I can find a deal on a good set up.