PDA

View Full Version : FS: 03 Black Mach 1 Auto - 42k miles; $15,500 firm, FL

The Mach Says
01-03-2008, 12:36 PM
UPDATE 2/26/08 - PRICE DROP TO $15K; MODS CURRENTLY ON CAR NOT INCLUDED

Up for sale is our '03 Black Mach 1........as the title states, it's automatic with 42k miles. It has silver stripes and stainless steel bumper inserts. The body has no dents, and no scratches. The interior is in mint condition. It has legal window tints as well.

The front bumper has a good bit of pitting due to lovebugs, which here in Orlando is a problem. I'll try to get it cleaned up as best as possible, but don't expect a miracle.

The car currently has a few mods (see sig). These are easily removable if you want a stock Mach, or can be left on for a reasonable negotiated amount.

I had pictures on the Forum gallery, but apparently we no longer have a gallery. I will have to upload new ones in the next few days.

thanks,
JC

hawk
01-03-2008, 12:47 PM
We still have a gallery, but the button on top got lost in the last SW update and Dave has been busy.

Gallery: http://www.mach1registry.org/photopost/index.php

Edit: here's yours - http://www.mach1registry.org/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&page=1&ppuser=262

The Mach Says
01-03-2008, 02:31 PM
We still have a gallery, but the button on top got lost in the last SW update and Dave has been busy.

Gallery: http://www.mach1registry.org/photopost/index.php

Edit: here's yours - http://www.mach1registry.org/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&page=1&ppuser=262

Thanks Hawk.....you're the man....I couldn't find the gallery!
For those of you interested, I'll still take some new pics as it sits today, as some of them pics are old. But at least you get the jist of it.

thanks,
JC

04texasmach
01-03-2008, 02:42 PM
not a bad price. but imho i would not tell people that i raced it/beat on it if your trying to sell it to them... but not a bad deal overall. good luck dude!

The Mach Says
01-03-2008, 03:29 PM
not a bad price. but imho i would not tell people that i raced it/beat on it if your trying to sell it to them... but not a bad deal overall. good luck dude!

Well, I know what you mean, but from what I've seen those who usually claim "Never raced, Never dyno'd, blah blah blah" are usually the ones that really did beat on 'em. :eek:

At least I'll be honest and say that the only time I ever took this one to the track, I ran a 14.1 @ 101, stock............crappy times, but oh well. Nothing to hide; I feel it's easier to be honest.

thanks,
JC

hawk
01-03-2008, 03:51 PM
Thanks Hawk.....you're the man....I couldn't find the gallery!

NP, and for anyone else looking for the elusive gallery lately, there is a link on the site front page: http://www.mach1registry.com/index1.htm
That's where I found it.:3amin:

swoop1156
01-03-2008, 04:07 PM
Would you be willing to trade out wheels and tires with a perfect set of stockers? Not straight trade, but I meant like trade and cash or whatever. I'm in Pensacola, we could meet or something if you were interested. Let me know, PM or something :)

Thanks!

The Mach Says
01-03-2008, 05:09 PM
Would you be willing to trade out wheels and tires with a perfect set of stockers? Not straight trade, but I meant like trade and cash or whatever. I'm in Pensacola, we could meet or something if you were interested. Let me know, PM or something :)

Thanks!

I still have my stockers; thanks though............If the car sells stock, I will be posting all the aftermarket stuff in my sig for sale........stay on the lookout for it.

thanks,
JC

04texasmach
01-03-2008, 05:34 PM
Well, I know what you mean, but from what I've seen those who usually claim "Never raced, Never dyno'd, blah blah blah" are usually the ones that really did beat on 'em. :eek:

At least I'll be honest and say that the only time I ever took this one to the track, I ran a 14.1 @ 101, stock............crappy times, but oh well. Nothing to hide; I feel it's easier to be honest.

thanks,
JC
Its good your honest. most people beat on their mach oh the street more anyways so 1 track beating is better than daily beating. if you sell it stock i call dibbs on the prochamber!

wiz_of_wuz
01-03-2008, 07:48 PM

thanks,
JC

Integrity rocks! Once you lose that you have nothing!!!! Thanks JC!

The Mach Says
01-20-2008, 10:04 AM
Integrity rocks! Once you lose that you have nothing!!!! Thanks JC!

thanks man...........Bumpity bump to the top

jc

triplestang
01-20-2008, 10:19 AM
Glad you are being honest!!!! My husband and I have bought a ton of 'stangs in our lives. The one thing we hate is when someone lies about something. Telling a lie about some little something makes people think you are really hiding something major. 9 out 10 Mustangs have been beat on at some point in their life!

I looked at a Roush vert once at a dealership, the guy told me that a little old man had owned. My brother looked underneath it about the time he said that, and you could see tire rubber all up underneath it. The guy said that was normal wear and blah blah blah blah blah....About 3 months later I started dating that "little old man" that just happened to only be 27 at the time.....one night we saw someone driving the car and I said something about looking at it and what the salesman had said to me. He just laughed and said he was soo glad I didn't buy that car. He gave it HELL and that's why he traded it back in with 11k miles on it.

Anyways, bump for ya! That's a sweet looking Mach!

The Mach Says
02-26-2008, 05:23 PM
Well, still trying to sell...........price drop to $15k; same deal as before with the price being for a stock Mach; mods can be left on for additional negotiable $$...........still haven't had time for new pictures with only 4 weeks left till the baby's born, and moving in to new house.

But if interested, please send me an email to juan.guerra@pgnmail.com or just respond here.

thanks,
JC

sonic232stang
03-30-2008, 11:49 PM
still have this car? whats on the vehicle?

The Mach Says
05-15-2008, 02:07 PM
still have this car? whats on the vehicle?

wow...sorry for the VERY late reply, but i haven't been on top of things...Just had my first son on 4/3. :)

Anyways, yes, still have the car...hope to have pics up soon...she's very dirty; trying to get back to cleaning habits.

JC