PDA

View Full Version : So who has a black mach in Mesa tonight???

DannyStyle22
11-13-2007, 11:20 PM
I was cruising down the 60 going east about 0630 or so around higley when my old lady spotted a black mach cruising. I gave him a thumbs up and relized the next exit was mine and took off... So who was that?? I am sure its a member on here. I thought I had the only black mach in the east valley! Too bad. btw whoever it was your exhaust sounds SICK!!

Daniel

CompOrange
11-13-2007, 11:29 PM
The only black Mach I've seen in the valley in over a year would have to be INDY's mach. I see a couple Azure Blue Mach's all over though. Saw one today a few cars up ahead of me getting off of the 60 @ Superstition Springs today.

Shiper
11-14-2007, 04:23 AM
Could've been me. I think I was out that way. Thought it was a little earlier than that though... Anyway, see you around brotha!

DesertMach
11-14-2007, 07:43 AM
You won't have to ask "Who wuz dat?" when I come out there!

unless I'm ona highspeed run.:23:

Is yours even considered a Mach anymore ?..... Lol j/k I'm Looking forward to seeing your Mach run again.. to this day the fastest Mach I have seen run at the track here in AZ was you the night you went against Tuck and Smitty. it was an 11.07 run if I remember correctly.

DesertMach
11-14-2007, 07:47 AM
I was cruising down the 60 going east about 0630 or so around higley when my old lady spotted a black mach cruising. I gave him a thumbs up and relized the next exit was mine and took off... So who was that?? I am sure its a member on here. I thought I had the only black mach in the east valley! Too bad. btw whoever it was your exhaust sounds SICK!!

Daniel

I have seen another black one besides Indy, (could have been Shiper IDK) I have also seen 2 Oxford White ones, and another Azure Blue one, all of these were in the Tempe area.

DannyStyle22
11-14-2007, 08:00 AM
CompOrange - The Mach you probably saw getting off at superstition was probably me... I live off of power and southern.

I dunno just kinda wondering if he was a member on here also I know I am not the only black mach in the east valley anymore. I dont think it was indy because if I remember his is an automatic right?? Ill look it up in a minute. But this was definetly a 5-speed he downshifted to 3rd and took off like a bat out of hell!

rsnider
11-14-2007, 09:54 AM
Does anyone know what happened to Phil from AZ Tactical? He used to drive a black Mach 1 and show up at the Pavillions once in a while.

CompOrange
11-14-2007, 12:28 PM
CompOrange - The Mach you probably saw getting off at superstition was probably me... I live off of power and southern.

I dunno just kinda wondering if he was a member on here also I know I am not the only black mach in the east valley anymore. I dont think it was indy because if I remember his is an automatic right?? Ill look it up in a minute. But this was definetly a 5-speed he downshifted to 3rd and took off like a bat out of hell!

If it were an AB mach, then I'd say that it may have been you. I never see Mach's out this close to my home in Gilbert. Most of my Mach sightings are in Tempe over near ASU.