PDA

View Full Version : Need opinions

blown03Mach1
10-17-2007, 09:45 PM
What would be considered a fair price of an emaculate S/C 03 Mach with 42k miles? I was thinking $22k, but that might be a little high. Anyone know what one cost now days?

BTW, I am considering selling my Mach.

walkaway23
10-17-2007, 10:32 PM
well if you do sell it i will vouch for you since seeing it in person and being in awe over it lol. :ORANGE:

Lonestar7
10-18-2007, 12:07 AM
its hard to recover money spent on mods but I would say 20's would be fair for your car which is in fine shape to say the least. Are you thinking about selling?

LS

blown03Mach1
10-18-2007, 09:12 AM
its hard to recover money spent on mods but I would say 20's would be fair for your car which is in fine shape to say the least. Are you thinking about selling?

LS

Oh, I agree that I will never recover the money in the car, but I was just wondering what was the going price for a s/c Mach. As far as the question about selling it, yeah I am considering it. Work has got me down, so I am thinking about putting in my retirement paperwork and could use a more practical car for a family of four.

Walkaway, thanks for the kind words! I have not forgoten about your zip file request, but I have been a little busy here at work. I will try and get you that file this weekend.

nikbait
10-18-2007, 10:54 AM
Depends on what condition the car is in. I've seen machs with 60k miles go for around 20k so I think you're right on the money. I'm hoping to get one for less thank 20k:)

Mach 1
10-18-2007, 06:41 PM
I'm not looking to sell mine, but I also wonder what it would be worth with the mods I have.

03TRMach
10-20-2007, 08:33 PM
We should talk. I have decided to keep mine and supercharge it. If you are serious about selling yours, I could always take mine to countryside Ford, swap some parts with from mine to yours first and buy it from you with the cash from my trade.

I would definitely consider between 20 and 21K for yours.

blown03Mach1
10-20-2007, 10:58 PM
We should talk. I have decided to keep mine and supercharge it. If you are serious about selling yours, I could always take mine to countryside Ford, swap some parts with from mine to yours first and buy it from you with the cash from my trade.

I would definitely consider between 20 and 21K for yours.

Thanks Mike for the post. I have not fully decided if I am going to keep her or sell her. But when I decide, I will let you know first.

If I end up trading her in, I will be putting her as close to stock as I can. So that means lots of parts for sale. LOL

03TRMach
10-21-2007, 01:10 AM
Let me know. I have some original parts if you are missing some, I would be interested in checking out the list of items should you trade it in.