PDA

View Full Version : FS: 03 Azure Blue, 5 Sp, Fairfield, CA, 41K+miles

351c.i.d
10-08-2007, 05:50 PM
Time to sell my baby. Here's the scoop:

2003 Mach 1-Azure Blue. 41K miles, no accidents and located in Fairfield, CA. The car is financed through Golden One Credit Union.

Exhaust:
-Magnaflow high flow X
-Magnapack catback

Suspension:
-MM adjustable lower control arms/poly bushings
-H&R Super Sport springs
-Hawk HPS brake pads
-MM aluminum steering rack bushings
-Tokico Illumina 5 way adjustable struts/shocks
-MM 4 bolt caster/camber plates
-Goodrich braided steel brake lines

Engine:
-PHP intake spacer
-K&N CAI or JLT CAI, your pick, I have both
-Predator tuner

Tranny:
UPR Blue Thunder shifter w/adjustable angle handle
MM aluminum clutch quadrant
MM firewall adjuster
MM clutch pedal height adjuster

Appearance:
-Throttle Stop custom shaker scoop. 1 inch spacer smoothly welded to stock scoop and powdercoated black. Sits way higher than stock scoop and way more noticeable. Looks tough!
-Rear window louvers
-18x9 chrome mach 1 rims. Need new tires.
-Stock mach 1 rims w/Toyo RA-1 D.O.T racing tires. Tires are pretty much slicks now but stick like glue. Perfect for the track.
-"281" hood stripe decal
-Rear decklid honeycomb blackout panel
-Anodized black MGW Mach 1 license plate frame
-MGW Mach 1 shifter knob
-UPR billet door handles
-Rear seat delete w/Mach 1 logo (still have stock rear seat and hardware available)
-MGW Mach 1 fuel door w/lock
-One touch down passenger window switch

The oil has been changed religiously every 3k miles with Royal Purple and the tranny has Royal Purple in it as well. The paint is in very good condition but it does have a few scratches/paint chips that are to be expected from a 4 year old car with 41K miles. Non smoker interior and very clean. Driver's seat has typical wear for leather seats. Passenger's/rear seat look near perfect. Front control arm bushings ARE worn. This was a warranty item replaced by ford (a lot of them went bad that year) and they are worn again so the steering creaks a bit when turning the wheel when stopped or going over bumps.

Overall the car handles like it's on rails and it's a blast to drive. The adjustable tokicos are great for dialing it in when you want to carve some corners and soften it up when it's too stiff. Blue book for this car in GOOD condition is $17,350 and I'm asking $17,500 OBO with goodies. This car has been taken care of very well!! Call Steve @ 707-631-5119 if you'd like to come check it out.

SeeingRed
10-08-2007, 06:32 PM
Pics?

ponygt65
10-08-2007, 06:46 PM
STEVE!!!!!!!!!!.....I was wondering what happened to you guys.

Shoot me a PM man....I am curious on how everyone is doing.

SOrry to hear you have to part with her.

To anyone interested, I have seen this car in person....VERY NICE AB.:yeh: