PDA

View Full Version : Pizza's and Pony's Sat Oct. 6

Torchmach
09-24-2007, 12:12 AM
I have allready posted this over at HPS but, wanted to make sure everyone knew.

With the slightly cooler temps it is time to gather the local Mustang Community for a meet and greet, and check out each others rides. 3 Pm at Sam's Pizza NW courner of 43rd Avenue and Union Hills. We could park out in the middle between the Asian Market and Sam's, so we don't interfere with regular customers.

Bring your own chairs, as Sam's is primarily take out with only five tables, but with a wide covered walkway out front and excellent Chicago style Pizza. They open at 3PM, so we will have plenty of daylight, to check out each other Cars, and socialize, with enough time to go to the Pavillions, 83rd and Deer Valley, or Speedworld later.

Am getting good feedback for this at HPS, so we can put some names and faces to the other Mustangs we see around town.

Shane, I have Chris B with his Black '69 Mach willing to come for some photo's, if you can bring your black '03.

Sodbuster
10-05-2007, 10:23 AM
I have allready posted this over at HPS but, wanted to make sure everyone knew.

With the slightly cooler temps it is time to gather the local Mustang Community for a meet and greet, and check out each others rides. 3 Pm at Sam's Pizza NW courner of 43rd Avenue and Union Hills. We could park out in the middle between the Asian Market and Sam's, so we don't interfere with regular customers.

Bring your own chairs, as Sam's is primarily take out with only five tables, but with a wide covered walkway out front and excellent Chicago style Pizza. They open at 3PM, so we will have plenty of daylight, to check out each other Cars, and socialize, with enough time to go to the Pavillions, 83rd and Deer Valley, or Speedworld later.

Am getting good feedback for this at HPS, so we can put some names and faces to the other Mustangs we see around town.

Shane, I have Chris B with his Black '69 Mach willing to come for some photo's, if you can bring your black '03.

Hey Darel, is this still a go ??

Torchmach
10-06-2007, 11:44 AM
It's still a go Tim, there are a few guys from HPS that are going to be there, and a few Copperstate members.

INDY
10-06-2007, 02:16 PM
I'm going to try to make it.:3:

What time is everyone going to get there?

Torchmach
10-06-2007, 04:41 PM
3:30 Shane, we might want to bring our Digital Camera's too!
Think we got a nice selection of Cars coming1

Olivas
10-06-2007, 04:56 PM
Sorry, gotta watch the dbacks, startin' at 3:00pm today.