PDA

View Full Version : FS: 04, DSG, 5-sp, Orange County, CA, 10K miles

ThinkFast
09-06-2007, 05:33 PM
2004 Mustang Mach 1, Dark Shadow Gray, 5-speed, perfect condition, only 10,000 miles. One of the very last Mach 1s produced (I have yet to see a later VIN). All options including the Interior Upgrade Package. Garaged and covered. Never, ever raced or abused.

Well documented records including the original window sticker with only synthetic oil changes necessary. This Mach has all of the best modifications, professionally installed:

Borla Stinger cat-back
C&L intake with mass air sensor
K&N air filter
Eibach Sportline springs
MGW short shifter
18x9/18x10 anthracite Bullitts (beautiful combination)
New tires
Honeycomb decklid panel.

I also have all the original parts. The car comes with a DiabloSport Predator tuner (running a conservative tune). Dyno’d at 286 RWHP/327 RWTQ with only the intake installed (I have the dyno sheets), so with other mods and Predator it should be running about 300-305 RWHP. Have ALL receipts for work. I will sell the vehicle with the following extras as well:

Maximum Motorsports camber/caster plates
Hawk HPS Performance Brakes
Cobra radar detector
Stock Mach 1 wheels with newer tires.

This car is in absolutely stunning condition and I am selling it because I just don’t get to drive it much because of my two young kids. Bottom line, you can get a professionally modified Mach 1 with all of the desirable aftermarket upgrades…try buying a $20,000 low-mileage Mach and purchasing and professionally installing all of the above mods for my offer price…it would be difficult.

Offered at $22,500. Go to Auto Trader (http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=229823007) (<----click on link) for contact info and 15 photos. Located in Orange County, California.

Chris