PDA

View Full Version : Where's the Hulk Hogan son's accident thread?

MCHNROL
08-27-2007, 11:15 PM
Why has it disappeared? What did I miss? Why was it taken down?

MachGirl04
08-27-2007, 11:24 PM
I left for a while. The last thing I recall was that some people argued about horsepower, started misquoting people, mostly in a good natured way, I THOUGHT, then I was supposed to get a fart mailed to me in an envelope. Maybe there was some talk about cobra jet emblems. I don't remember all of it now. Didn't seem that bad when I left.:OUCH:

2k4mach
08-27-2007, 11:26 PM
got moved to da mod forum or deleted cuz some members wanted to have a my e-pecker is bigger than yours contest :??:

ponygt65
08-27-2007, 11:33 PM
Wow...i hope they didnt' think my posts were part of the epissing contest....OSU and I weren't bashing each other (I thought). Just having a debate, with good points on both sides.

Maybe it turned into too much of a street racing thread. :OUCH:

2k4mach
08-27-2007, 11:35 PM

could have been pulled since ive been hearing that the local news interviewed some witnesses and they said he was racing a silver viper when he wrecked.

Mark04Mach1
08-27-2007, 11:36 PM
danm!

G
08-28-2007, 12:50 AM
got moved to da mod forum or deleted cuz some members wanted to have a my e-pecker is bigger than yours contest :??:

Didn't I see a list of e-peckers a few days ago. :eyebrows: :wall:

ponygt65
08-28-2007, 12:55 AM
Didn't I see a list of e-peckers a few days ago. :eyebrows: :wall:

Dang..I seem to be pissing alot of people off lately.......I have to be catching the 2km and m1m sundrome.....:tongue:

G
08-28-2007, 01:43 AM
Dang..I seem to be pissing alot of people off lately.......I have to be catching the 2km and m1m sundrome.....:tongue:

:LAUGH: I don't think you made the list. :o

Get ya a can of frijoles and you'll feel better. :CHEERS:

I don't think I've ever been mad with anyone on here. If you don't count the 2 dumbazz's that are gone now. I won't alone not liking them. :devil:

Azure Blurr
08-28-2007, 05:37 AM
Amazing! :smash:

FloridaOrange
08-28-2007, 05:46 AM
I'm guessing someone's opinion was involved that too many took personal and started bitching back and forth... almost like always?? Why do you think the Vick thread is no longer around?

There were attacks in that thread? :OUCH: :SMASH:

FloridaOrange
08-28-2007, 05:48 AM
could have been pulled since ive been hearing that the local news interviewed some witnesses and they said he was racing a silver viper when he wrecked.

If that's true he's in deep doodoo. :gears: :SMASH: :help:

Mikestang
08-28-2007, 06:46 AM
just take a look at his abstract
In most states at his age his licence should have been pulled months ago

Zor
08-28-2007, 07:20 AM
^ wow that pdf is telling.

L.T. Smash
08-28-2007, 08:15 AM
if hogan buys his son another supra, then he does not know best :LAUGH:

wigsite
08-28-2007, 08:53 AM
In Ohio, if you get a moving violation ticket before you turn 17, you either lose your license until you turn 17 or 6 months if you are within 6 months of your 17th birthday.

FordMan
08-28-2007, 09:06 AM

You can't PO someone on an internet forum unless they're stoopid enough to believe that everything posted therein is true :D

CJ emblems FTW

G
08-28-2007, 10:29 AM
You can't PO someone on an internet forum unless they're stoopid enough to believe that everything posted therein is true

CJ emblems FTW

It's not all true???????????? :eek: :o :( :grr:

machgsxr
08-28-2007, 10:39 AM
lmao.

matab14
08-28-2007, 10:42 AM
So did we figure out why the thread went away? lol :idea:

OSUALUM78
08-28-2007, 11:38 AM
Wow...i hope they didnt' think my posts were part of the epissing contest....OSU and I weren't bashing each other (I thought). Just having a debate, with good points on both sides.

I didn't think we were bashing each other :PIMP:

Maybe they didn't like the fact that I quoted beerformeplz and changed the quote/post to my liking, and then he complained and asked me not to do it, to which I said I wouldn't do it to him again; and I also told him to get over it. It is a forum. It happens. I can't change that, neither could he. Then I goaded him to stoop low enough to do that back to me, which he did. It was comedic to see him take the bait and do that. And what he wrote was comedic too. I didn't take offense to what he wrote either. That's when I last saw it. I don't know what happened after :cool:

If you are out there beerformeplz, no hard feelings huh?

None here for you, or anyone :THUMBSUP:

MachGirl04
08-28-2007, 11:52 AM

Maybe they didn't like the fact that I quoted beerformeplz and changed the quote/post to my liking, and then he complained and asked me not to do it, to which I said I wouldn't do it to him again; and I also told him to get over it. It is a forum. It happens. I can't change that, neither could he. Then I goaded him to stoop low enough to do that back to me, which he did. It was comedic to see him take the bait and do that. And what he wrote was comedic too. I didn't take offense to what he wrote either. That's when I last saw it. I don't know what happened after :cool:

I really didn't think you guys were bashing each other either. I didn't think it was bad anyway. The last thing I remember the cobra jet emblems came into the discussion ( like they ALWAYS do, no matter what the thread is about, haha!) I disappeared after that and I was wondering if THAT got ugly? Don't know.:OUCH:

OSUALUM78
08-28-2007, 11:56 AM
I really didn't think you guys were bashing each other either. I didn't think it was bad anyway. The last thing I remember the cobra jet emblems came into the discussion ( like they ALWAYS do, no matter what the thread is about, haha!) I disappeared after that and I was wondering if THAT got ugly? Don't know.:OUCH:

Did you get my present last night? If you didn't, next time face south to get the full effect :rolleyes:

MachGirl04
08-28-2007, 12:01 PM
Did you get my present last night? If you didn't, next time face south to get the full effect :rolleyes:

I had to keep my son home from school today because I sealed my windows and doors remember? I'm not going out until I run out of food.

I think maybe the thread was banned b/c someone used the word 'poop'.

OSUALUM78
08-28-2007, 12:09 PM
I think maybe the thread was banned b/c someone used the word 'poop'.

Maybe. Well way to go then. Now this thread will get locked or removed because you typed the word "poop" when this thread had nothing to do with the word "poop" nor was this thread discussing anything "poop" related. Next thing you know, someone is going to start talking about CJ emblems and how they look like "poop" or don't look like "poop" and then beans and how they make you "poop" and people will be using their "poop" mouths and offend someone, which makes them feel the need to go "poop" and eventually the actual topic of "poop" will be discussed :wtf: :rolleyses

ponygt65
08-28-2007, 12:32 PM

I didn't see all that happen...I guess more went on than I was aware of.:MADNOEL:

FordMan
08-28-2007, 12:37 PM
Maybe. Well way to go then. Now this thread will get locked or removed because you typed the word "poop" when this thread had nothing to do with the word "poop" nor was this thread discussing anything "poop" related. Next thing you know, someone is going to start talking about CJ emblems and how they look like "poop" or don't look like "poop" and then beans and how they make you "poop" and people will be using their "poop" mouths and offend someone, which makes them feel the need to go "poop" and eventually the actual topic of "poop" will be discussed :wtf: :rolleyses

That's already been done :D

iran

ponygt65
08-28-2007, 12:42 PM
That's already been done :D

iran

IRAN..............and IRAQ

beerformeplz
08-28-2007, 01:02 PM

Maybe I should have posted a smiley also? I thought it was all in fun.

OSUALUM78
08-28-2007, 01:09 PM
Maybe I should have posted a smiley also? I thought it was all in fun.

Huh. I thought you really were mad that I quoted you and changed it to keep the ongoing idea that ponygt65 is a d**k :D

FordMan
08-28-2007, 01:12 PM
Insert Aggie (or Okie) joke here.....

OSUALUM78
08-28-2007, 01:17 PM
Insert Aggie (or Okie) joke here.....

Such as?

(waits patiently)

:??:

Reloaded
08-28-2007, 01:24 PM
Mailing a fart. That's Genious! Why have I never thought of that before.. *Taking notes* :secret:

OSUALUM78
08-28-2007, 01:30 PM
Mailing a fart. That's Genious! Why have I never thought of that before.. *Taking notes* :secret:

Yup. I knows. I is smart.

:COOL:

FordMan
08-28-2007, 02:21 PM
Such as?

(waits patiently)

Did you hear about the Texas A&M Aggie that transferred to OSU?

He raised the IQ of both schools

Why are Okies always lookin' for smart women to marry?

They heard opposites attract

ponygt65
08-28-2007, 02:27 PM
Huh. I thought you really were mad that I quoted you and changed it to keep the ongoing idea that ponygt65 is a d**k :D

Idea?...who said it was only an idea?....it is FACT!:23:

OSUALUM78
08-28-2007, 05:28 PM
Did you hear about the Texas A&M Aggie that transferred to OSU?
He raised the IQ of both schools

Why are Okies always lookin' for smart women to marry?
They heard opposites attract

:LAUGH:

Those were pretty good.........

But remember EVERYTHING isn't bigger in Texas :COOL:

Ohh, ouch. That's gotta sting a little

(drum roll now please)

OSUALUM78
08-28-2007, 05:29 PM
Idea?...who said it was only an idea?....it is FACT!:23:

Hey d!ck. Nobody was talking to you. This was an A & B convo between me and FM, C your way out :LAUGH:

:help:

FordMan
08-28-2007, 06:21 PM

But remember EVERYTHING isn't bigger in Texas :COOL:

Ohh, ouch. That's gotta sting a little

(drum roll now please)

True....for instance our women aren't as big in the caboose :butt:, butt to each their own :LAUGH:

NightOfTheCow
08-28-2007, 06:52 PM
Anyone heard anything about the passenger as of late?

2k4mach
08-28-2007, 06:55 PM
True....for instance our women aren't as big in the caboose :butt:, butt to each their own :LAUGH:

LMMFAO :LAUGH:

Mark04Mach1
08-29-2007, 12:51 AM
:23: hellz yeah hahahhaha

ponygt65
08-29-2007, 01:00 AM
Hey d!ck. Nobody was talking to you. This was an A & B convo between me and FM, C your way out :LAUGH:

:help:

It's cool..you two 'boyZ' want ot be alone in your 'convo' that's fine with me.

MEMBERS: Let's give them their alone time. :OOPS:

ftctoolftc
08-29-2007, 02:28 AM
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s201/zwarbyt/nick5.jpg

Shaker1
08-29-2007, 05:46 AM

Facts don't lie. You beat OK by three.

http://calorielab.com/news/2007/08/06/fattest-states-2007/?gclid=CPrT8Ie3mo4CFSGQIgodrHSzSQ

matab14
08-29-2007, 09:50 AM
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s201/zwarbyt/nick5.jpg

:23: funny sh*t

OSUALUM78
08-29-2007, 11:25 AM

Hey now, my ol' lady doesn't have a ghetto booty or what you call it as, a big caboose.

Found this online:

THE TOP 10 FATTEST CITIES:

2007's 10 Fattest Cities are (with their 2006 ranking in parenthesis):

1. Las Vegas (2)
2. San Antonio (12)
3. Miami (14)
4. Mesa, AZ (10)
5. Los Angeles (3)
6. Houston (5)
7. Dallas (4)
8. El Paso (8)
9. Detroit (15)
10. San Jose (24)

2006's 10 Fattest Cities are (with their 2005 ranking in parenthesis):

1. Chicago (5)
2. Las Vegas (9)
3. Los Angeles (21 fittest)
4. Dallas (6)
5. Houston (1)
6. Memphis, Tenn. (4)
7. Long Beach, Calif. (20)
8. El Paso, Texas (11)
9. Kansas City, Mo. (18)
10. Mesa, Ariz. (15)

I don't see any OK cities listed. But, per this page (http://calorielab.com/news/2007/08/06/fattest-states-2007/) OK is now the #9 fattest state, up from #13 fattest state. Makes you really wonder. With Texas having a total population of ~ 24 million vs. the OK population of ~ 4 million, how in the f**k is OK fatter? I got a theory why TX is ranked better than OK in fattest state race, and a way to more accurately skew the numbers towards OK's favor, but that would require a big, long, tall wall, and shipment of aliens south :33:

ftctoolftc
08-29-2007, 02:08 PM
it has to do with fat per capita genius... it's not that OK has that many more lbs of fat than Texas, it's that the total obese of Texans divided by Texan population is less than the total obese divided by the OK population.

And it saddens me greatly that my hometown is now #10 in the country. That's depressing. All these fat people must be hiding in areas I don't go, cause I rarely see them. Unless they're counting kids. We have too many fat kids here.

OSUALUM78
08-29-2007, 02:17 PM
it has to do with fat per capita genius... it's not that OK has that many more lbs of fat than Texas, it's that the total obese of Texans divided by Texan population is less than the total obese divided by the OK population.

And it saddens me greatly that my hometown is now #10 in the country. That's depressing. All these fat people must be hiding in areas I don't go, cause I rarely see them. Unless they're counting kids. We have too many fat kids here.

I know it has to do with per capita calculations. But really, I'd figure with Texas having 20 million more people (and 3 cities in the 2007 top 10 fattest cities list) Texas would be fatter than OK, but that is clearly not the case.

ftctoolftc
08-29-2007, 02:24 PM
clearly the rest of Texas (which is HUGE) evens it out more.

MachGirl04
08-29-2007, 02:33 PM
So, everything (everyone) is NOT bigger in TX?:wtf: