PDA

View Full Version : WTT for mach

FSTYLW03
08-24-2007, 04:13 PM
Just figured I'd throw this out there for anyone looking to get into more of a daily driver. I have a 2006 VW jetta GLI 2.0T 6spd. For those that dont know this is the performance version of the jetta so its a fun to drive daily driver. As stated its 6spd manual and a 200+ hp turbo 4cyl with the bigger brembo brakes and the black front as opposed to the chrome, also has the better gauges, stainless pedals and brushed aluminum interior trim. Also has xenon headlights with washers, this particular car is reflex silver with upgraded factory 18" wheels, rear spoiler, and satalite radio. I bought the car new last year, has 12,000 miles,garage kept, non smoker,even have the factory rubber mats over the carpet ones. This car is immaculant, just moved up from florida last week, never seen any snow. The car is mostly stock, has vogtland springs, k&n drop in, GIAC flash and tinted windows. Adult owned and never abused. Paid $27,000 last summer and still books for about $24,000. Looking to get into another mach and willing to trade for a 5spd IUP car with similar miles and condition, any color but black. Currently located in scanton PA, but willing to travel for the right deal.

2k4mk1
08-24-2007, 04:24 PM
I dont think youll find many takers on here........

FSTYLW03
08-24-2007, 05:13 PM
Just figured I got rid of my last mach for this because I needed a more practical car and still wanted something fun to drive. Thought someone else might be in the same boat I was in. I now have a company car and do not need it and want another toy.