PDA

View Full Version : paint shop...

DannyStyle22
08-07-2007, 12:16 PM
anyone know a good paint shop in the east valley/phoenix area? I just got back from vegas and have a little money left and would like to get my hood and front bumper repainted... I HATE ROCK CHIPS!!!!!!:grr:

CompOrange
08-07-2007, 12:59 PM
I had my rear bumper painted by Berge Ford a few months ago after being rear ended. I was happy with the quality of the work. Everything matched right and it was not all orange peeled like you see from some body shops.

DannyStyle22
08-07-2007, 01:20 PM
lol I dont know about them. I took my car there for an overheating issue and they said I needed a new motor when in acutallity all I had to do to fix it was change the t-stat.

CompOrange
08-08-2007, 04:03 AM
Probably just didn't want to deal with you or wanted to see if they could scare ya into something. I used to work there and they have some knowledgeable people there in service. Their body shop is seperate though, it's one of the better body shops in the east valley goes as far as dealers go. I have had my Focus bumpers painted from when some girl pulled out in front of me, from when some girl backed into my car, and from when some girl slammed her car into the back of my focus. All three paint jobs looked great on the metallic red focus I used to have and so do the repairs from when some guy rear ended me on memorial day...I have horrible luck with accidents though...not one has been my fault though thankfully.

DannyStyle22
08-08-2007, 09:47 AM
I dunno I kind of dont trust service advisors anymore since I was an advisor for the past couple years. Its amazing some of the things you see behind the scenes. lol sounds like you havent had a lot of luck in the focus... Ill probably go check out the shop today and see what their work it like. Thanks for the tip!