PDA

View Full Version : Looking for mach in pacific northwest

TBone
07-26-2007, 05:19 PM
Hello all,

I am looking for a stock or very near stock mach in the pacific northwest. (I live just a little north of Seattle, WA) It must be a manual transmission, adult owned and never raced or abused, garage owned, yada yada. Basically if you are a 100 year old woman with a mach, I want your car.....:31: Anyway, I would really prefer a DSG, black, AB, or competition orange mach. Looking for fairly low miles. If you have this car, I have up to $19K in cash on hand. I know there are others out there like this, but I am unable to find one even fairly close. Thanks all.

Tom

MACHBeef
07-26-2007, 08:01 PM
Hi TBone,

I have a Torch Red Mach1 with 23,000 miles I'm looking to sell. I used it mainly in car shows. I had ALOT of show stuff on it, but I took it off because I am looking to trade it in on my new car that I ordered and has now shown up. I would rather give it to a Mach1 enthusiaste instead of a dealer.

Call me at 253.722.3853. Let's chat.

Thanks,
Glenn

TBone
07-26-2007, 11:02 PM
Hi Glenn,

Thanks for the reply. I might have seen your torch red mach on this site before. Do you have lots of pictures of it? Also, if it is the one I am thinking of can the rear window "louvells" (not sure if I am saying the right thing) be removed? What other modifications have you done that you took off? Thanks and I am interested....

Tom

MACHBeef
07-27-2007, 01:41 AM
Hey TBone,

You can see more information/pictures on the car at:

http://www.mach1magazine.com/classifieds/forsale.html

The pictures show the Black Bullets with racing tires, but I have pulled them off and put the original Heritage 500 wheels/tires back on. I pulled off all of the "show" stuff too. The car is basically stock now except for the 100th anniversary badging, the additional hood stripes, and the louvers shown in the pictures.

Yes, the louvers will come off with a little finesse.

Let me know what more information you may need.

Thanks,
Glenn

Mustanger2
07-27-2007, 01:44 AM
There is a Screaming Yellow 5spd in Southern Oregon that is super clean at our local Ford dealer...28k miles & not a mark on it...looks to be totally stock under the hood, lotsa MGW dress up items inside...did I say super clean?